Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:59:09 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 12:18:02 PM by Merjay18

The question is about financial operations. Do you expect that payments will be made in tokens?

That's a common question there mate. Yes ofcourse they will be paying tokens for the campaign. But there are an exception also if the team will reconsider a BTC for other campaigns.
but does the team consider the option of payment method in btc? It seems to me it would not be at all beneficial for the project, so they make payments in tokens.
I also doubt that the payment will be in any other currencies, except Hill tokens. In any case, the developers should answer this question.
Most likely they will not be answered, they have not been here for a long time. We can say that from the very beginning of the launch they have not published anything for a long time. Strange behavior on their part.
I just wish a more active response in this thread. This will be very nice atleast there is updates and information that is available. It is also very important to have active answers of the questions and inquiries of the people. The people always love to have active and responsive teams because it gives life in any project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

I agree that roadmap is very detailed which make people understand and know the next step that the team will do for the project. It can totally shown in there roadmap the exact goals of dates when to achieve the finish line. Hope the team will always gives updates about the project because for sure many are keeping track on this project.
That is the purpose of the roadmap, a sort of timelime for the project from conceptualization to realization. Most of the investors will look upon the roadmap to see if the project is on target with regards to timeline. A good project should have a timeline.

Yes. It is very important to have a roadmap in every crypto project as this will be the basis on how the project flows before it's implementation. And I'm hoping that the Helixhills project will be developed according to it's roadmap so that investors will be satisfy on their investments.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

I agree that roadmap is very detailed which make people understand and know the next step that the team will do for the project. It can totally shown in there roadmap the exact goals of dates when to achieve the finish line. Hope the team will always gives updates about the project because for sure many are keeping track on this project.
That is the purpose of the roadmap, a sort of timelime for the project from conceptualization to realization. Most of the investors will look upon the roadmap to see if the project is on target with regards to timeline. A good project should have a timeline.

Yes. It is very important to have a roadmap in every crypto project as this will be the basis on how the project flows before it's implementation. And I'm hoping that the Helixhills project will be developed according to it's roadmap so that investors will be satisfy on their investments.
Yes, because the roadmap will be the project teams guide towards success. This were the people keep on looking if the plans and goals are being achieve or not. The implementation of the project roadmap is quite hard but with the cooperation and perseverance of each team members this not impossible to reach.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

Yes, because the roadmap will be the project teams guide towards success. This were the people keep on looking if the plans and goals are being achieve or not. The implementation of the project roadmap is quite hard but with the cooperation and perseverance of each team members this not impossible to reach.

Right, the road map will be used as a guide for those who want to be part of the project since you will be guided accordingly about the concept of the project and how it will work in the market. With this, you are going to track the progress of the project as its runs along the community and determine whether they meet their goals in accordance with their platform.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

The question is about financial operations. Do you expect that payments will be made in tokens?

That's a common question there mate. Yes ofcourse they will be paying tokens for the campaign. But there are an exception also if the team will reconsider a BTC for other campaigns.
but does the team consider the option of payment method in btc? It seems to me it would not be at all beneficial for the project, so they make payments in tokens.
I also doubt that the payment will be in any other currencies, except Hill tokens. In any case, the developers should answer this question.
Most likely they will not be answered, they have not been here for a long time. We can say that from the very beginning of the launch they have not published anything for a long time. Strange behavior on their part.
The team need to be more active and they have to provide every necessary update which is related to the project. As well they need to answers all the questions which is asked by investors or community members.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

If they allow payment on their market in BTC or ETH (or any other major already established coin) then their coin would be more or less utterly useless
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

If they allow payment on their market in BTC or ETH (or any other major already established coin) then their coin would be more or less utterly useless
That is true about payments to the market of helixhills project, they are promoting this helixhills tokens so the promotion here is the use ot the helixhills token until the project will end their campaign period ,but after the project is successful and the token sale are all sold, the tokens can be exchange to ethereum altcoins in the trading sites, but as the ICO project still running then we use the helixhills tokens for this ICO project

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

HELIXHILLS - using the blockchain infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate the business partner selection algorithms and conclude transactions, record interaction times and pay relevant parties using the appropriate tariffs, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

This is a system in which smart contracts are used for their intended purpose, and tokens have the value of real money provided by the most popular resources on the planet - human resources.

HELIXHILLS alao gives work to those unemployed individual. It will help the environmemt stay clean and it generates the exact process. Aside from that it will catrgorize a  partner that fit to you in the business so that you will earn latest strategy as well.
HELIXHILLS is unique project that deals in decentralized market of services that has connections to the various industry who needs human resources and since they use blockchain those professionals and freelancers can exchange services at where they are located. This will enhance the traditional way in finding the right people to the position. A great help to the human resource industry to save time and money.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

The team need to be more active and they have to provide every necessary update which is related to the project. As well they need to answers all the questions which is asked by investors or community members.

I am very confident that the team will be able to give updates regarding the development of the project since they are professional enough as I read their credentials , the best thing which I really like this project is they are helping people to find market for their especialization using blockchain technology .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

HELIXHILLS - using the blockchain infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate the business partner selection algorithms and conclude transactions, record interaction times and pay relevant parties using the appropriate tariffs, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

This is a system in which smart contracts are used for their intended purpose, and tokens have the value of real money provided by the most popular resources on the planet - human resources.

HELIXHILLS alao gives work to those unemployed individual. It will help the environmemt stay clean and it generates the exact process. Aside from that it will catrgorize a  partner that fit to you in the business so that you will earn latest strategy as well.
HELIXHILLS is unique project that deals in decentralized market of services that has connections to the various industry who needs human resources and since they use blockchain those professionals and freelancers can exchange services at where they are located. This will enhance the traditional way in finding the right people to the position. A great help to the human resource industry to save time and money.
Great, isn't it? I really love all the unique project in here because they are too unique even I can't say how much I really love them, wish you could find a success in the future.
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

HELIXHILLS - uses Blockchain Infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate algorithms to select business partners and complete transactions, record interaction time and charge related parties using appropriate rates, and provide instant loans to reliable users.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?

This could lead them to attract a big bunch of supporters to join the bounty campaigns. Great news to the team, also congrats for achieving high impression in just a few days on the sale.
It should be much easier to promote the project with the help of the bounty participants, can someone share the bounty thread link so that we could read on the bounty requirements.
Yes, newcomers are heavily interested to come to a project rather than before they creating the bounty campaigns for this project.
Yes, the newcomers are interested to join specialy in bounty campaigns because they want to earn and support the project at the same time. Through campaigns some investors will notice the project becof good and positive feedbacks. The project will increase the number community members because of the launching of the campaigns and some other strategies.
Bounty campaign will help promote HELIXHILLS and make their telegram chat into a bigger groups as I've notice today it's few for a less than 600 members. A lively telegram chat can attract more investors to invest with a good community rapport.
Actually, bounty campaign will just give more audiences and give more members amount of their social media, this is the purpose of the bounty.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

This project has a good platform that holds and keep it on proving to us. Well, there are people that doubts this project since it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, but better if the people will read and observe first this project before any judgments. I believe that every project has its own uniqueness and so this one. The Helixhills and be one of those top projects holding the title to be a decentralized service market.

We can't control their choices and we have different perceptions in terms of understanding things. Helixhills is still new and normally people needs more information and also transparency and I think the team already provided this factors.
You are right there mate, this Helixhills project is still new and for sure the team that develop this project is going improve it's presentation of the project to it's prospected investors through the suggestions of it's community of supporters.
Yeah but, this kind of a great project have so many experiences indeed, also their team is very trustful so you can trust them.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

I am very confident that the team will be able to give updates regarding the development of the project since they are professional enough as I read their credentials , the best thing which I really like this project is they are helping people to find market for their especialization using blockchain technology .

Sometimes the team gives updates foe the development of the project of har they are now. In the development they need time to resolve some of the issues so that it won't last for long amd the change is near to come.The market sometimes dump its price but their is possibility tbe it will be green and wait for that.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

Great, isn't it? I really love all the unique project in here because they are too unique even I can't say how much I really love them, wish you could find a success in the future.

That is an Unique personality of the project and the platform set for us to help in evry daily uage. Though it is about protecting the global warming but we will be the one who benefits. The success of the team is the success of the environment and tge community. It will clean the dirty enerygy to enean enerygy.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

HELIXHILLS - uses Blockchain Infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate algorithms to select business partners and complete transactions, record interaction time and charge related parties using appropriate rates, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

Not only that one but also the HELIXHILLS will find out who and kind of personality does the partner would be in the business so that it will focus more in the progress of the business and the project. The consumers will benefits of this kind of business because they can be the beneficiaries of all businessmen.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

If that is the case, then we should take another way to know their latest update like in their website or the social channels. But it is better to have something in here to answer also some of the biggest concerns of the netizen.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

Blockchain technology has been a very a big help in the human history. It is because it will saves time and there is no hassle in making a transaction. This is why Helixhills adopt the technology because they see the greater advantage of it in the near future.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?

This could lead them to attract a big bunch of supporters to join the bounty campaigns. Great news to the team, also congrats for achieving high impression in just a few days on the sale.
It should be much easier to promote the project with the help of the bounty participants, can someone share the bounty thread link so that we could read on the bounty requirements.
Yes, newcomers are heavily interested to come to a project rather than before they creating the bounty campaigns for this project.
Yes, the newcomers are interested to join specialy in bounty campaigns because they want to earn and support the project at the same time. Through campaigns some investors will notice the project becof good and positive feedbacks. The project will increase the number community members because of the launching of the campaigns and some other strategies.
Bounty campaign will help promote HELIXHILLS and make their telegram chat into a bigger groups as I've notice today it's few for a less than 600 members. A lively telegram chat can attract more investors to invest with a good community rapport.
Actually, bounty campaign will just give more audiences and give more members amount of their social media, this is the purpose of the bounty.

Definitely, it's a way of promoting the project and also it disseminate more information. Bounty campaign is the most effective way of advertising and the legal way of inviting investors. So, it the team wanted to have more support then they should create it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

Blockchain technology has been a very a big help in the human history. It is because it will saves time and there is no hassle in making a transaction. This is why Helixhills adopt the technology because they see the greater advantage of it in the near future.

Nowadays the technology keeps on growing and it's quite possible that in the coming years more advance technology will come to provide the needs of the community. The adoption of this project in this new technology will surely subsidize the cost and time.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: