Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1663 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

Interesting project! Looks like a promising usecase! I wish the project team a great success!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

That is a good warning , before you go into an ICO project investment make it as much as possible, that this ICO project you are investing are not scam and trustworthy, this helixhill ico projects has a good platform, offering different services to the customers and will be paid with helixhill tokens

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Ozinzin

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

Hi team. I expect this idea will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO!
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

That is a good warning , before you go into an ICO project investment make it as much as possible, that this ICO project you are investing are not scam and trustworthy, this helixhill ico projects has a good platform, offering different services to the customers and will be paid with helixhill tokens

I tried to understand the concept of the project and its really good but for the investors , it needs to be clarified the purposed and function of the project ,So that it will attract more investors to this project and hoping this will be done nowdays .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:53:39 PM

I tried to understand the concept of the project and its really good but for the investors , it needs to be clarified the purposed and function of the project ,So that it will attract more investors to this project and hoping this will be done nowdays .
I think for investors the idea and goals of the project are very clear. Each investor before investing, examines the project documents in detail, and these documents set out the objectives of the project very well.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

I think for investors the idea and goals of the project are very clear. Each investor before investing, examines the project documents in detail, and these documents set out the objectives of the project very well.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Before making an investment in the project every investor is gonna be examine or analysing the project and after that examination when it looks good or beneficial then it will make an investment in the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.
Yeah that's true! you should do your own research about the project and the team behind before you invest your hard earn money. Also, join in their telegram and ask the admin if you have some questions that need to be answer immediately. 

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Before making an investment in the project every investor is gonna be examine or analysing the project and after that examination when it looks good or beneficial then it will make an investment in the project.
I agree with you. But now, I think the project needs to expand its advertising campaign, I understand that the project is still quite new. But advertising is an important factor for the growth of the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

I agree. It is really needed to do before engaging in any projects here in crypto world. We need to have a better understanding about the concepts and goals of the platform so that there will be no regrets in the end. And also, it can give better ideas in our decision making if we invest or not.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

Yeah that's true! you should do your own research about the project and the team behind before you invest your hard earn money. Also, join in their telegram and ask the admin if you have some questions that need to be answer immediately. 

Being vigilant is our own responsibility because we have the tools needed to avoid such trap. That is why, we really need to take some serious time when choosing an ICO to invest. This platform has the transparency of their team and this is good because we can curiously dig deep more about their information.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

Well, investors nowadays are I think already aware of this kind of things. What I observed about this new project is that they have no major problems in terms of their reputation and we can see a lot of their information.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

Good point, and definitely every investors tend to do the basic strategy about investing a new project. Moreover, Helixhills is a decentralized service market wherein they adopt the blockchain technology which I believed that they have a lot of features that can also give better benefits to their users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.
Indeed, this information is not on the site and is not mentioned anywhere, maybe it's because the site has just opened and the information has not been updated yet.
I think that after a while, the developers will add this information on the official website and here on the forum. So just wait a bit and soon you'll find out.
I really hope so, because I do not want to wait too long, then it seems that the project is not heavily followed and the forum is checked.

Maybe as of now because it is still new to the real world yet it needs a lot of practices so that it will raise high the project because it is still needs a development in the market. Soon it will be be more interesting becaus3 their will be coming opportunities.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

For sure it will have an opportunity to come along because it is still new kind of business but the platform of HELIXHILLS is veru interesting and kinda useful in the business world because it will prefer to choose the right and perfect partnership in the business.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

The people joining in this forum finds interesting in different ICO, yes we cannot control if their will be happen to scam but for sure it is lesser because they keep gathering informations for the sake of the future usage of everybody.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

The people joining in this forum finds interesting in different ICO, yes we cannot control if their will be happen to scam but for sure it is lesser because they keep gathering informations for the sake of the future usage of everybody.
Every investment at crypto world has risky. And no one can sure project will become successful or will be shit project. We only keep observing what the team will do.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

This is quite interesting with your PREICO, the bonus is 500% which will be a big big bonus to have. Might be one reason this project will slowly gain people that will support it.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

This is quite interesting with your PREICO, the bonus is 500% which will be a big big bonus to have. Might be one reason this project will slowly gain people that will support it.
It is only for PreICO, after that i think they will have strategy to balance, if not, we really have scare about dumping situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: