Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.

The people joining in this forum finds interesting in different ICO, yes we cannot control if their will be happen to scam but for sure it is lesser because they keep gathering informations for the sake of the future usage of everybody.
Every investment at crypto world has risky. And no one can sure project will become successful or will be shit project. We only keep observing what the team will do.
Yes, especially if the good project fail and will turn into scam, to lessen the risk of losing or probably prevent is to gather info about the project before putting your money in.
The Helixhills is a good project indeed, and I can see that too. But we cannot blame those people that wanted to become more careful before investing their money, time and effort easily. It is really important to analyze and gather information of the project first. But for now, I will keep to follow and observe this project and wait for more updates.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

This project has a good platform that holds and keep it on proving to us. Well, there are people that doubts this project since it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, but better if the people will read and observe first this project before any judgments. I believe that every project has its own uniqueness and so this one. The Helixhills and be one of those top projects holding the title to be a decentralized service market.

We can't control their choices and we have different perceptions in terms of understanding things. Helixhills is still new and normally people needs more information and also transparency and I think the team already provided this factors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.

The people joining in this forum finds interesting in different ICO, yes we cannot control if their will be happen to scam but for sure it is lesser because they keep gathering informations for the sake of the future usage of everybody.
Every investment at crypto world has risky. And no one can sure project will become successful or will be shit project. We only keep observing what the team will do.
Yes, especially if the good project fail and will turn into scam, to lessen the risk of losing or probably prevent is to gather info about the project before putting your money in.
The Helixhills is a good project indeed, and I can see that too. But we cannot blame those people that wanted to become more careful before investing their money, time and effort easily. It is really important to analyze and gather information of the project first. But for now, I will keep to follow and observe this project and wait for more updates.

Let us not make an early conclusions because this is still new and probably investors still in doubt whether they want to support the project or not. Well, if we just take a look at their concepts, they seems to have a better objectives which it will help the cryptos to be more useful.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Agree,  its not right to doubt the project just because its new and beginner. Why some are always think the negative side without considering the good effect and concepts of the project.  I know that doubts and some other feedbacks are normal specialy for newbies but I hope we all consider thema and give them a chance to show what they got before we jumped into conclusion and pre judgment.

You can't tell what people wanted to do and it is just natural that there are who are not in favor of the platform. This is their biggest challenge, they need to proved something that can satisfy their doubt. Just accept the fact that not everything will always in favor because we are living in a competitive world.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

With documents like everything is in order, if you doubt this, you can at any time go to the site and check all the documentation there.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

This is quite interesting with your PREICO, the bonus is 500% which will be a big big bonus to have. Might be one reason this project will slowly gain people that will support it.
If you are an investor what can you still ask for a 500% preico bonus sale? Im sure that this is a big chance they are giving to ico enthusiasts.
I think this is their introductory reward to their early investors for trusting them at the early stage of the project. Also, it's a good strategy to attract more investors to join on this unique project. I'm hoping that this will give a good impression to the investors.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

This is quite interesting with your PREICO, the bonus is 500% which will be a big big bonus to have. Might be one reason this project will slowly gain people that will support it.
If you are an investor what can you still ask for a 500% preico bonus sale? Im sure that this is a big chance they are giving to ico enthusiasts.
I think this is their introductory reward to their early investors for trusting them at the early stage of the project. Also, it's a good strategy to attract more investors to join on this unique project. I'm hoping that this will give a good impression to the investors.

If you are an investor now and you will not grab the oppurtunity of investing in this helixhills token, sale offer then it will be a mess, because this is the very large discounts the ICO have offer of this helixhills projects ,if you will not joint the investment then you may regret in the end.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

With documents like everything is in order, if you doubt this, you can at any time go to the site and check all the documentation there.
Documents are the biggest thing that you should have learned before investing in the project because it can predict the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

Documents are the biggest thing that you should have learned before investing in the project because it can predict the future.
I've learned the whitepaper and it took me just 30 minutes of reading, I feel like I'm the master of knowledge in this project.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

Yes, i think it is enough for understand about Helixhills, even everything is for reference goals, we cannot say this is will successfull project because they have good white paper. But have more information, more profitable.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

I've learned the whitepaper and it took me just 30 minutes of reading, I feel like I'm the master of knowledge in this project.
I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Even I read the whitepaper of the project and it is very to understand the whole concept of the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:10:16 PM

Good advice. First of all, you need to carefully study the project and then decide whether to invest or not. Because little study of basic information, you need to carefully study the technical document.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

Good advice. First of all, you need to carefully study the project and then decide whether to invest or not. Because little study of basic information, you need to carefully study the technical document.
how much I studied the information about the project and I can say that the developers gave us enough information that will be needed to make a decision about investments.
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

it really is the basis if you want to invest but in my opinion HELIXHILLS is a platform that uses blockchain infrastructure and that has been created to help consumers, service providers, and professional consultants automate the algorithms for selecting business partners it's a shame if not join for invest here.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

Reviewing first the background and history of the people working on this project will be an essential move for those who plans to invest here to avoid being scammed and hopefully this project is really a legit one.
Of course. People should consider what is the disadvantages and advantages for join Helixhills instead of have a doubt about them.
Agree,  its not right to doubt the project just because its new and beginner. Why some are always think the negative side without considering the good effect and concepts of the project.  I know that doubts and some other feedbacks are normal specialy for newbies but I hope we all consider thema and give them a chance to show what they got before we jumped into conclusion and pre judgment.

We should consider that this project is still new to the real world of business but not to the point that we are staying what we have because it is new but rather improve it in other way kinda innovation so that their will see it as improvememt.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

Yes. That's one thing to be consider first before investing a project. We need to understand the project so that we can gained more ideas especially on how can it become a profitable kind of investments. By this, we can be able to decide if it's better to invest or not.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

This project has a good platform that holds and keep it on proving to us. Well, there are people that doubts this project since it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, but better if the people will read and observe first this project before any judgments. I believe that every project has its own uniqueness and so this one. The Helixhills and be one of those top projects holding the title to be a decentralized service market.

That is tre their are doubts but we cannot control them but the only thing that doubts will fade is through keep it into improvement keep the project develop so that it will be raising its own status. The project is very good because the platform says everything how helpful it is to the enviroment.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

That is true in the white paper it states everything you need to know it is kinda transparent for everything. Yes it is still new in the business technology world but their is always a room for improvent so that their will be followers and supporters to go with the project until success will come along.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Right, I think the people that participate this project is wise and smart enough in choosing a project. They have done encounter and experience scam project before and I know they already can identify authentic projects to false one. The investors and supporters are now well educated about the projects that launches in the market.
If you're really reading a project carefully there's no need to be afraid that it will fall as a scam one, but, the risk is still there if you're going to put money Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: