Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?

This could lead them to attract a big bunch of supporters to join the bounty campaigns. Great news to the team, also congrats for achieving high impression in just a few days on the sale.
It should be much easier to promote the project with the help of the bounty participants, can someone share the bounty thread link so that we could read on the bounty requirements.
Yes, newcomers are heavily interested to come to a project rather than before they creating the bounty campaigns for this project.
Yes, the newcomers are interested to join specialy in bounty campaigns because they want to earn and support the project at the same time. Through campaigns some investors will notice the project becof good and positive feedbacks. The project will increase the number community members because of the launching of the campaigns and some other strategies.
Bounty campaign will help promote HELIXHILLS and make their telegram chat into a bigger groups as I've notice today it's few for a less than 600 members. A lively telegram chat can attract more investors to invest with a good community rapport.
Actually, bounty campaign will just give more audiences and give more members amount of their social media, this is the purpose of the bounty.

Definitely, it's a way of promoting the project and also it disseminate more information. Bounty campaign is the most effective way of advertising and the legal way of inviting investors. So, it the team wanted to have more support then they should create it.
Indeed, though no news about bounty for now, let hope there would be in the future, it will be a great help especially for new projects.
Yes, let's hope for some bounty programs here to be implemented as it will help the project too by the task given to the bounty hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?

This could lead them to attract a big bunch of supporters to join the bounty campaigns. Great news to the team, also congrats for achieving high impression in just a few days on the sale.
It should be much easier to promote the project with the help of the bounty participants, can someone share the bounty thread link so that we could read on the bounty requirements.
Yes, newcomers are heavily interested to come to a project rather than before they creating the bounty campaigns for this project.
Yes, the newcomers are interested to join specialy in bounty campaigns because they want to earn and support the project at the same time. Through campaigns some investors will notice the project becof good and positive feedbacks. The project will increase the number community members because of the launching of the campaigns and some other strategies.
Bounty campaign will help promote HELIXHILLS and make their telegram chat into a bigger groups as I've notice today it's few for a less than 600 members. A lively telegram chat can attract more investors to invest with a good community rapport.
Actually, bounty campaign will just give more audiences and give more members amount of their social media, this is the purpose of the bounty.

Definitely, it's a way of promoting the project and also it disseminate more information. Bounty campaign is the most effective way of advertising and the legal way of inviting investors. So, it the team wanted to have more support then they should create it.
Indeed, though no news about bounty for now, let hope there would be in the future, it will be a great help especially for new projects.
Yes, let's hope for some bounty programs here to be implemented as it will help the project too by the task given to the bounty hunters.
Helixhills project is somewhat a good project here in the crypto currency community that comes out. Well there are so many projects that keep on evolving but what people are seeking is a worthy or trust project, and I think Helixhills project is also one of it. Moreover, regarding to the promotion of this project to gain more people, I am also looking forward to the launching of the bounty campaigns of the team.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

That would be really great of the Helixhills project team will implement a good bounty campaigns. It will surely attract more investors, users, and supporters that will continuously make the Helixhills community into a bloom. Well, the team is keep on doing the best they could to reach this project this far. That great, so keep on striving team.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

I recently visited their ICO sale website and wants to find out what is the status of the ICO sale is still the same last week I wonder why its still the same collected?
Probably the main reason for that is the lacked of strategy especially in advertising and promoting where it can truly help to catch the attentions of potential crypto investors. If the team only did this, maybe they can be able to collect more funds now. But still there is enough time to do it and I'm hoping for the team to consider it.

The only I noticed that in the first week of the ICO sale is really hot and trending to the crypto community and then the following weeks it got less and fewer visitors, I think they need to repeat again! make some promotions and campaigns!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

I recently visited their ICO sale website and wants to find out what is the status of the ICO sale is still the same last week I wonder why its still the same collected?
Probably the main reason for that is the lacked of strategy especially in advertising and promoting where it can truly help to catch the attentions of potential crypto investors. If the team only did this, maybe they can be able to collect more funds now. But still there is enough time to do it and I'm hoping for the team to consider it.

The only I noticed that in the first week of the ICO sale is really hot and trending to the crypto community and then the following weeks it got less and fewer visitors, I think they need to repeat again! make some promotions and campaigns!
if the sales have such a weak movement, then the developers must pay attention to this and do something about it. The increase in the advertising campaign is possible as one of the ways to increase sales on Ico.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

As what you have notice that it has a fewer visitors nowadays maybe the team knows everything about it because they are the one who handled or monitor about that problem. Saying here about it can help also to the team to find ways to fix it. Let just trust, wait and believe to the team's moves.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

I, too, are interested in the same question. There is no information that would tell us about ICO, why it is so difficult to update the information so that anyone who follows this project could see how to deal with the project and could possibly help.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

As what you have notice that it has a fewer visitors nowadays maybe the team knows everything about it because they are the one who handled or monitor about that problem. Saying here about it can help also to the team to find ways to fix it. Let just trust, wait and believe to the team's moves.

I agree with you that these changes need to be made early by Helixhills to meet the goals and progress of the project that the development team has set. Wish the Helixhills project succeed
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

I, too, are interested in the same question. There is no information that would tell us about ICO, why it is so difficult to update the information so that anyone who follows this project could see how to deal with the project and could possibly help.
maybe there were some problems on the project site? Why did the sales indicator stop? If this is the case, then the team must necessarily inform its supporters about this.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

If at this stage there is no generosity, then it will not. Always when the project starts advertising, at the same time the company Bounty is created.
most likely it is. But maybe the team will still launch the bounty campaign a little later, and it will not be very big. In any case, the developers should answer this question.
We'll see, but it seems to me that no, there will be no company. Because already enough time has passed and no changes have occurred since the launch of the platform.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run

Yes, exactly the project looks beneficial for investment. Making an investment in this project will definitely help us to make huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time.

It's too early to make a conclusion because this is still new and they need to provide more details in order for them to be more known here in this forum. What is good right now is that they provide a bounty program which is a step to make their platform be known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
It is indeed new, and so expect that there are a lot more to do and analyze to give conclusions, so we might expect developments of promotions and the project itself.

Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

Yes that is true , as of now there's many agencies operating similar to this but they are using the conventional processing , that's why they will always encountered a delayed of every transaction , then lately HelixHills come out and making solution of every problem since they using blockchain technology , so expect more development and progress of this project .

Blockchain technology is very helpful in a lot of ways including this one. Yes, you are right mate, conventional mode of transaction with service market will entail a lot of work. HelixHills will change that and this project will revolutionize the decentralised service market.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

Yes that is true , as of now there's many agencies operating similar to this but they are using the conventional processing , that's why they will always encountered a delayed of every transaction , then lately HelixHills come out and making solution of every problem since they using blockchain technology , so expect more development and progress of this project .

Blockchain technology is very helpful in a lot of ways including this one. Yes, you are right mate, conventional mode of transaction with service market will entail a lot of work. HelixHills will change that and this project will revolutionize the decentralised service market.
Yes mate thats exactly on point blockchain and helixhills platform will be a game changer for those other platforms dominating the industry.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

Helixhills adopt the technology because they know that in the future, there will be more crypto users that wants to make used of the technology. For now, the team maybe still finding ways to make innovations to be more known and investors will sooner be more curious to the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

Helixhills adopt the technology because they know that in the future, there will be more crypto users that wants to make used of the technology. For now, the team maybe still finding ways to make innovations to be more known and investors will sooner be more curious to the platform.
As we all know and according to the news blockchain is now an in demand system and most companies are studying the potential of blockchain implementation on thier system.
Junralz

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run

Yes, exactly the project looks beneficial for investment. Making an investment in this project will definitely help us to make huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time.

It's too early to make a conclusion because this is still new and they need to provide more details in order for them to be more known here in this forum. What is good right now is that they provide a bounty program which is a step to make their platform be known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
It is indeed new, and so expect that there are a lot more to do and analyze to give conclusions, so we might expect developments of promotions and the project itself.

If the team will just do some good promotions, then I think this will help them go up and probably more investors wanted to know more about it. Let us hope that with their on-going bounty programs, we should expect some increase of supporters or people that wanted to invest the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

If at this stage there is no generosity, then it will not. Always when the project starts advertising, at the same time the company Bounty is created.
most likely it is. But maybe the team will still launch the bounty campaign a little later, and it will not be very big. In any case, the developers should answer this question.

HELIXHILLS has generous bounty with 3% of the sold token. This will surely help more in promoting this good project to a wider coverage around the world and attract more investors.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4592551.0

Well, this is good and I am sure that this will make their platform be known by many people/investors. With this matter, I think everyone will be getting more curious to know more about the platform.
Continuosly spreading the positive feedback and reviews will make the project more popular and well know in crypto market community. The platform is very impressive and prospects investors are curious about the good benefits of the project in the future. I think in  due time this project will gain enough supporters and investors for the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

HELIXHILLS has generous bounty with 3% of the sold token. This will surely help more in promoting this good project to a wider coverage around the world and attract more investors.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4592551.0

Well, this is good and I am sure that this will make their platform be known by many people/investors. With this matter, I think everyone will be getting more curious to know more about the platform.
I also see a lot of users who are interested in the platform. And thanks to the bounty campaign, the number of such supporters will become much larger. Accordingly, the flow of investors will also increase.
Yes, the project is increasing its users and participants each day. Proves that the projects platform is really iinteresting tthat's why many are coming to support the project. Hopefully the project will continuous to increase it's investors and so with the funds needed to support the project.
vickycoin05

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

Yes, I gues we have so much to expect in this project. The project is actively developing and the team members are working very hard for the improvement and developments of the project. Hopefully the project will continue to promote and do some advertisements for the project publicity.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

It is very new and fresh. This project is still newbie. I think the project will provide some updates and information about the project in due time maybe as of now they are still shaping everything for the project. Yes, bounty programs will help the project to increase its public trust and investors. Hoping for a good outcome for project Helixhills.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: