Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LUMEOS - #1 EOS social media dApp co-founded by Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber  (Read 1409 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:40:14 AM

Although both website ans thread don't give full idea about the project, Any way I notice those days most projects that are trying to build social media platform play with words like giving the user the power to control his data etc ...
We can wait for more days till the project is fully furnished mate. It is still the start of the project and for sure there will be many adjustment in the near future. The project will gain massive supporters.

Surely I am expecting LUMEOS platform will be recognized in the crypto world in no time. The team that working from the project are all professionals and serious improving and developing the awesome features of their site.

Furthermore, the team are committed with this project and as a matter of fact, they have gained positive feedbacks from the people of crypto on their EOS GO live stream. A lot of people watching this video and they appreciate the team's effort and dedication of their platform.

Yes, I also noticed that. This project gained a lot of popularity now and I am sure many investors already participated. Hoping that there will be more supporters and investors will come as time passes by.

Me as well, I see the popularity of this project is growing which simply shows how good the project is and how hardworking the team is, because we cannot totally say successful base on the number of investors but rather it is because of both the team and the investors. This project will not be created without the developer who planned it and investors who invest money.

What are you talking about? Of course, the success of this project lies on those investors that invest on this project, how come the team can continue the development of they don't have fundings to operate? 
Lumeos shall priortize the focus on fund allocations for all the developmental activities that will encourage all the teams an active involvement to explore and implement advanced mechanisms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vedio presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.

A video presentation isn't the solution to all problems. A lot of people are also too lazy to put the work in that is required to really understand the projects they invest in.
But that gives a clear vision to explore the project upgraded, planned activities, future goals and the involvement structure of dev teams at one go and the audience can easily understand about the project.

Not saying a video presentation is bad per se, just reminding you that if you want to understand a project in detail you need to put more effort in that just watching a video.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

Social data is becoming very important for every person in this digital world. In future, the privacy will change and social data will become a very important aspect and its miss management can also lead to great frauds in the world. I think this project will get great demand in the future due to the importance of the personal data.

quite an interesting project and if you look at the people behind it you just want to invest. there would be a different market and would have money just bought but now it will just have to be watched.
Yes, Lumeos has a great team of experts working with it for the development and marketing of the platform and this can make it very popular on the social media. They also have a constructive approach to building their platform and use most of the funds for the development. I think this project will surely reach the moon in the future and give good profits to the investors.

it will be necessary to watch technically the team is very good. another thing is that the market now does not care about this drop not only turnover and prices but also the most important success of new projects. so investors who see this result are still more cautious will be all this applies.
Noruka

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

Great line-up, as far the core team is concerned, it's nice to see actually experienced people working on something with ACTUAL potential IRL
I like that you add a bit of, uh, gamification to the whole social media experience, that is one of the most sure-fire ways to make something fun

They need to turn that potential into an actual solution which people will want to use and that is something which didn't happen very often yet.
minnamoose

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

i'm excited for their SF launch party on august 1st  https://www.facebook.com/events/657169151307952/ - there are not too many good EOS projects in SF in my opinion and the team is amazing. hope everyone can at least test out the app at www.lumeos.io.
ranz1123

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

This is lumeos project has no platform and doesnt own any data user and the user providing the network  with the data remains the data owner and the only one managing the access to the data and it is secured by incorruptible blockchain system and the users has a full control of the data and it is free to use share or sell it. I will wait for the beta version to be launch
Animunie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

Lumeos is the first decentralized infrastructure for data sharing enabling users to own and monetize their data across the internet, they have a bold mission to become the Paypal for online data sharing.
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

a Privacy Centric Decentralized Social Platform this project is really interesting,
it looks unique,the concept of giving back the data privacy to the people sounds good.
looking forward with this and hoping for success!
maybe this will be the solution to the data privacy issues nowadays!
merlyn02

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

waiting for this lume mobile app to be launch. an app that give favor to the users by rewarding them  lume token. not just app that connect people to thier  love ones but also give the users reward by taking poll questions and earn money. lume token can be exchange for gift card.
jayem.2015

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

Another great project is coming! Lumeos represents the future of the social media- a decentralized social network built on the blockchain bringing the control over the data back to the users. This is something to look forward too.
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

Lumeos is truly unique on its way landing in real world of fast and growing decentralized social network. Setting privacy and accessible to everyone will empowers its users to take full control of the data system itself at the same time profitable to its users by rewarding LUME token that in return user can exchage it for gift cards.
naer7

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:37:50 PM

Another great project is coming! Lumeos represents the future of the social media- a decentralized social network built on the blockchain bringing the control over the data back to the users. This is something to look forward too.

This  coming Lumeous mobile app is very interesting, i like their mission to give the full control of the data privacy of the users. Nobody owns the data of a user but only himself . I guess this is what we need in times like this where the security of the user's data is very important.
killuaknight

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

What can the project developers offer to future users? I do not know which social networks they should be to attract attention to

Basically, They are going to launch a mobile app for the users to connect with their friends and at the same time with an opportunity to answer polls and get reward in LUME tokens that can be spent in an app or exchanged for gift cards.

I think they are launching a social media app for the community, that will allow users to share, store and keep privacy of their data, It is like an app that will maximize the potential of your social skills , including mass media coverage and online network channel capabilities, full control of data is what really the app is all about, earning Lume token is also the benefits of this project.
Ellie Tinmar

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:22:50 AM

Interesting project! using this Lumeous mobile app the users can own their data and control their privacy. You can also make money by answering the polls online. people nowadays they need this kind of project. looking forward for this one.
powbacon

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Interesting project! using this Lumeous mobile app the users can own their data and control their privacy. You can also make money by answering the polls online. people nowadays they need this kind of project. looking forward for this one.
Looks good... I'll also look forward for this one. I saw an article that they launched the beta app already.
empathicpridefulfb

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

LUMEOS helps control the entire data added to it to support open data market with the buyer, the seller, and the viewer correctly and efficiently. I think with this platform, the project will develop more
Notin2

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

Yeah love the Lumeous mobile beta app is out for testing and i must say it looks good already, very easy to understand and their are lots of pull to answer to earn some Lumeous tokens also, very nice project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: