Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LUMEOS - #1 EOS social media dApp co-founded by Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber  (Read 1409 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

I think somehow very little information was given to us by the developers. I see that it's like a social network. But what distinguishing features will attract supporters and investors in the project?
Realize just that on this platform developers will be able to create something unique on the EOS platform. Ethereum under the threat in my opinion. Eos will go up in price thanks to such projects soon.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

so proof of friendship is like "mining" the token. I can see that this project is still on its announcement phase but I think there is no new here, it's just  a social media and a referral program that incentivize their users.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

Great earning decentralized website and the way it looks there is a real possibility of it getting huge since personal data are involved many ads networks and other might want to use this creating a better chance of earning...I hope data decentralization is going to secure the data after the web security

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

I think somehow very little information was given to us by the developers. I see that it's like a social network. But what distinguishing features will attract supporters and investors in the project?
Realize just that on this platform developers will be able to create something unique on the EOS platform. Ethereum under the threat in my opinion. Eos will go up in price thanks to such projects soon.

I agree, I find it also unique and interesting though the information is little in this projet. We can totally see how the team was created and they also have advisers which is so good. This simply shows that they have a strong foundation.  Looking forward of the success in this project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:44:00 AM

What is ex-google?

As I know the Ex-google person is the past manager of google.com. So  I think this project will be good because of the big names listed on the team, They will soon combine their ideas for the further higher development of LUMEOS.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:17:03 AM

I see some interesting features in this project, like the Proof Of Friendship introduced in here can't be found in similar project i think,
So founder and ceo is ex Google ex Beetoken ex Amazon which means this project is having like best of both worlds, with the combination of experience gained in this 3 notable company can help to steer LUMEOS to the right track i would say.
I see the team have good track record and i expect their views in this project to be unanimous. I will keep on watch list Wink

This project is like facebook I think because the one you said Proof of friendship. So its  open to the public, the more friends and popular you are the more you gain incentives and profits? So how can the LUMEOS profit from it? Advertising?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

I see some interesting features in this project, like the Proof Of Friendship introduced in here can't be found in similar project i think,
So founder and ceo is ex Google ex Beetoken ex Amazon which means this project is having like best of both worlds, with the combination of experience gained in this 3 notable company can help to steer LUMEOS to the right track i would say.
I see the team have good track record and i expect their views in this project to be unanimous. I will keep on watch list Wink

This project is like facebook I think because the one you said Proof of friendship. So its  open to the public, the more friends and popular you are the more you gain incentives and profits? So how can the LUMEOS profit from it? Advertising?

It should be advertising but I think it will also be the profit from the value of the token when they get a lot of users. So they should really work it out, make their users more active not only for the purpose of referrals but make the social media a good place to stay or use.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

We can sense a good future awaiting this project. Well, we cannot easily avoided what the community of crypto currency way of living is. Competitors is everywhere. And this project I know they are aware of this. This project has a good bunch of great team members working behind this Lumeos project. I am really looking forward for this team as well as to the whole Lumeos project.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

Then where its applied, can we take back all our social data in current social media that we already registered long ago? Or this will only applied for all of our data in LUMEOS?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

We can sense a good future awaiting this project. Well, we cannot easily avoided what the community of crypto currency way of living is. Competitors is everywhere. And this project I know they are aware of this. This project has a good bunch of great team members working behind this Lumeos project. I am really looking forward for this team as well as to the whole Lumeos project.
Thats very true competition between ico makers have changed so much for the past two years and the only one who survives is the most trusted and popular. But I am confident that this project will be able to succeed.
Yeah, even if its not quite popular in this forum, they can bring so many trusts by just a small community like what this forum does.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

Personal data is indeed can be gain freely through social media, It's OK if there is no one using them for bad purposes, but if there is, then we need a full control of the data, that way we could manage our data and giving permission on something that we are agreed, if not then we could limit the access on our personal data.
I think we should thanks to LUMEOS, to make that thing possible.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:52:42 AM

Personal data is indeed can be gain freely through social media, It's OK if there is no one using them for bad purposes, but if there is, then we need a full control of the data, that way we could manage our data and giving permission on something that we are agreed, if not then we could limit the access on our personal data.
I think we should thanks to LUMEOS, to make that thing possible.
Yes, thank you for LUMEOS to manage the data are even easier to manage without managing ours data just like storing personal data in a text file.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

If i don't have any mistake, they will provide us new social media? Or integrate with old well-known social media?
Follow their whitepaper, Lumeos is launching a mobile app for the users to connect with their friends, and at the same time with an opportunity to take part in polls. And this project using blockchain base on EOS system.
On what platform will it be? The first will be released on Android or Apple? Since I do not have an adroid and I most likely have to wait for the platform to work on my device.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

This project is dead on arrival.  Lets put aside the blockchain aspect while will add unnecessary confusion and complexity for the average user, and focus on the core model of referring friends, seeing who has the most friends, posting surveys, etc.  Sounds like Myspace but worse.  Also I went to the founder's linkedin page.  He was an intern at IBM and a software engineer for both google and amazon.  No clue why working at those places (which hires thousands of these positions) somehow makes someone more qualified to launch a social network.

i don't entirely agree with you, because there are no written criteria on the type of qualification needed to be a founder of a project, i get the founder may not be a core dev with all attributes (which i know was what you were looking forward to see) but i do think having the right people and a better concept can bring positive results.
not all project in the market today have their founder to be a core dev or dev, and also does not determine the success and failure of a project.
between once the money is available, you can always employ capable hands that can support your vision and concept.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

Then where its applied, can we take back all our social data in current social media that we already registered long ago? Or this will only applied for all of our data in LUMEOS?

It is impossible to take back all your social media data from other service provider because that is totally different social media platform. This is applicable only on that platform so you have get started from the beginning.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

Prospects for the project are undoubtedly there. It is necessary to find not large investors, which would be joined by smaller.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

with such an unstable market is not the best time for investments, but this is the choice of everyone, plus you can earn good money for the fall
Slashoon

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

If i don't have any mistake, they will provide us new social media? Or integrate with old well-known social media?
Follow their whitepaper, Lumeos is launching a mobile app for the users to connect with their friends, and at the same time with an opportunity to take part in polls. And this project using blockchain base on EOS system.
On what platform will it be? The first will be released on Android or Apple? Since I do not have an adroid and I most likely have to wait for the platform to work on my device.
Most often they are released first to Apple. So you do not have to wait. But I do not think that waiting time will be great
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

Already and the EOS platform becomes popular. Many predict to him the perspective future. We will look whether the Lumeos platform will be suitable the platform for creators of tokens on eos on convenience and functions.

So in essence yet another coin that's trying to piggy back the success of another well established coin? So basically all ERC 20 tokens in a new package
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

I like the active position of the team in social networks, I hope that today's pace will continue in the future
One activity is not enough. It is necessary to tell about myself. And it is desirable to say so that there is a desire to invest in this project
Well you have apoint mate, the one activity is not enough to the whole project program. Hoping teams aand developers will create and add another activity content for the whole project. I gues since the project is newbie lets give the project little chance to polish everything.
Instead of again focussing and spending time on something new it is better they implement more automations and develop the existing platform to the next level.
You have point, it isn't actually bad to keep developing the existing platform rather than getting new ideas ,some might actually appreciate the existing ones. Though its also good to have new ones.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: