Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid bounty  (Read 2351 times)
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

Recently, a lot of bounty projects are cheating bounty campaign participants and do not pay rewards or pay very little cost.

Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

Be patient for this, I think you get your talking very soon sometimes it happen.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

of course I will be very disappointed with events like that. When they do the cheating by trying to dupe us all then I will report them to the forum moderator so that rated negativ

saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

What can be done? Even those who send Ethereum also experience the same thing.
I think choosing a bounty campaign is also important if we are serious about this field. Because there will be no guarantee, and we go at our own risk.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

Doing a bounty campaign is like an investment, and sometimes it ends badly.
So it seems like something we will not be able to avoid, and we have to compromise with it.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

i know hot it feels, this is the part of this game. Easy money  has some risks,  so we should be ready kind of these things.
Everyone has experienced about kind of scams, ponzi schemes but nothing to do. We should be more carefull while picking projects.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

Well It depends some bounty might delay their token distribution because of one reason or the other, I took part in a bounty they were suppose to distribute the tokens long ago but their smart contract was hack so since then they focus on fixing the smart contract issue and have not distributed the tokens till date, I understand with them but some people don't. So it depends on why the bounty did not distribute their tokens.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

I also received only five projects from seventeen projects, I'm not very happy that you worked for several months, but in the end I did not get anything, but I believe that this is an experience, and I need to learn from mistakes.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

Yes, I know the feeling of being unpaid in a bounty that you send more than months of promoting their project. That is why crypto is falling, but we, the bounty hunters should also know the risk we took in this industry.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

Not every bounty brings money to the followers. Unfortunately some cannot reach their targets, some are scam, some decide to not pay after gathering enough money. So there is greed emotion in bounty owners too

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

The secret is to not give up, and to continue to diversify the bounties that you are doing. There will be campaigns that will do great and will give you a nice reward, which will compensate for the projects that didn't pay you.

abbidzahtakako

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

there are so many bounties scam , so i think its a normal condition , there is nothing that you can do except recieve it, try to find another bounties , keep going forward dude
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

In this market, everyone is involved in any projects, I check everything in detail before going there, of course everything is very bad, you spent a lot of time in this project and you just ignore and do not pay you tokens
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

Very few projects pay on time and without unnecessary problems. The main part delays deadlines, some projects reduce the award for bountyhunter (Sapien). Some don't pay only bounty hunters. Some don't pay anyone at all (scam. for ecsampre - Denaro). Guessing is difficult here. As a rule, in each bounty there is a telegram channel, where you can ask about payments. But the risk of getting anything for work is very high
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

There are often delayed distributions of bounty, but when they pay at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. If bounty is scam, well it measn the project is scam and you you should have done better research

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

If earlier among the bounty campaigns scammers came across rarely. Now every second bounty campaign does not bring income to its participants. This is very bad.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

I just let it go. And I believe there will be a reciprocal of action. Sad and disappointed for sure. For myself it is not too adept to distinguish a good project and a scam.
If there's an issues that I'm already scams in my participated projects I'm about to message the admin first to confirmed I blelieve joining in bounties is all about luck or good choosing ability of projects. To prevent unpaid in bounty I rather to read first the project before participating in by next involvement.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

That happens sometimes, dont worry about it, just keep going! More projects, more opportunities.
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

Can only wait and be patient I can do because it all takes time and process, if the time is over will definitely be paid if the project is not a scam, if not yet paid while others have been paid then we must report it to the admin from the project.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

Legit ICO should pay bounties, I participated in BitPaction exchange bounty and probably they will not send bounty rewards, so how can we trust them when they chetaing their bounty participants?

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: