Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid bounty  (Read 2351 times)
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

in recent years, large and well-known bounty cut generosity and come up with their fraudulent schemes, pull to the last and do not pay anything. it is very insulting, because I write articles and it takes me three hours to write an article and I am not awarded for my work
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

Just move on accept what you've done. After all you are the one who trust that ICO so accept it. Make it motivation to find better ICO that would never scam you again. Goodluck to us mate and have a good year.

waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

Last year it happened to me several times not to be paid after having participated in the bounty campaigns, this year with experience only a few times. It is the main risk of bounty hunters, so we must try to select very carefully the bounty campaigns by choosing only those with a value project, and a high quality team, to avoid scams
wyang

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:59:18 AM

I've been through a lot of this kind of deception, and every time I do it, I will not give it to him, just in case. Then, stick with it until now.
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

Bounty companies that do not pay a lot, and even more airdrops. To make money in this market in this way you just need to participate in more companies. Some of them do not realize their potential, some will be Scam, some may not appreciate your work. That's OK. Do not worry about it, and go further.
How we can participate in more project if the signature campaign only can join by one signature or 1 account.
I dont many suggestion on how to make the bounty will pay us or not. All because the good or bad company has bad team.
digitalman001

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

There are more and more fraudsters for the bounty activities. This is the last position. If you go on like this, I am afraid that no one will believe these bounty activities again. Then the advertising effect of the project party will be reduced.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

Morpheus still put us on hold, always promising tokens "next week". I think bounty hunters should punish teams not willing to pay what they promised. Otherwise, we'll have all.me situation happening all over again. Sadly, once a team see all those millions on account, they forgot who put them there in the first place.

onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

Sometimes it happens. The only thing you can is sending message to bounty manager and keeping track of it regularly. You should regularly ask for the bounty. Once, I experienced the similar situation and took to tokens in the end.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
The feeling is unexplainable. The Fact that your hoping to get paid. The Moment that you feel betrayed.
As they destroyed your trust, there is nothing i could explain. Just Complete Despair.
But then again, its not the end of the world. Charge to experience. And think and hope the next bounty you could participate, is a legitimate one.
Think Positive!
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

Some of the campaign hosts have started using terms and condition for participation, the truth is if the project you are campaiging for do not reach hard cap the campaign can not pay you. Soft cap at least before any other thing can be negiotated.
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

Dealing with that situation is really hard. We are here promoting their projects so we are expecting something in return, so I think the least we can do is research first about the project before counting yourself in. Working without pay is really frustating.
swam1alyona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

I torment managers with questions, there is no need to cope with this, we have to fight against this.
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

Not much you can do about it, post the website on some scam sites if you feel like. Have to just do more bounties to make up for it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

There are many of them that are scam,when i just starting hunting i have experience of some of them which they will find intangible excuse in order not to pay, i do not know if  ALMBank,TWIST and BUY&SELL will pay me tommorrow,just to mention but few.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

very annoying to find a bounty project like that we can not do anything they do not appreciate the performance already done in the participants who need to remember is the names of people in it so as not to enter the same hole

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:06:36 PM

we can not do much because of it. because of that, we have to really choose which project we are going to follow, and if I am, I will remember some of their developers or bounty manager and so on I will no longer join the same bounty manager
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

Just to forget it as there was nothing that we can do about it. I have experienced with so many airdrops and bounties, which I did not got tokens, which I campaigned. These are scam or failed coins or unsuccessful ICOs.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

This is not something alienated with bounty or airdrop participants. Scam projects are flooded with bounty campaigns. That is a bad thing when you join this work. Unfortunately, that is inevitable.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

why the bonuses are cool and not only cool in Socratus your chances will increase and not only Socrates this new movement
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

In my opinion, most bounty campaigns slow down the distribution of tokens to avoid the instant sales from bounty hunters. Normally, they wait for the tokens to be listed on a stock exchange and then hand them out.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███