Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid bounty  (Read 2351 times)
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

If it proves to be a scam then forget and leave. There is no point expecting anything like that again if it's been proven it will not pay. immediately switch and switch to another bounty because of many more products and proven real pay. at least also could certainly learn from experience in selecting a nice bounty.
gempil

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

In addition to the gift of a scam, a slow project in carrying out its duties also makes the payment process to the participants and the investors to be late. It makes us part of it to be anxious about the clarity of the project because it makes us think negatively that the project was a scam. But judging from a project that does not pay or does not pay to its participants and investors, it reflects that the team in it does not have a good level of performance, thus impacting the results of its project is also not high value. Because if there is a delay in one of the stages, it will produce another stage which will also be too late.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

It's a tough loss but it must not stop you from pursuing bounty campaigns. Take note of what was wrong on that campaign and learn to avoid if you saw those red flags. Always check the team of the ICO and follow some plan B's whenever you think something is off.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

I am very upset and upset, it happened to me several times, but it's a shame when your work is not profitable, but this happens and is not rare. try to contact the Manager and ask for answers to your questions.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

If it proves to be a scam then forget and leave. There is no point expecting anything like that again if it's been proven it will not pay. immediately switch and switch to another bounty because of many more products and proven real pay. at least also could certainly learn from experience in selecting a nice bounty.

Move on and find another bounty campaign, that is we need to do if the current bounty that you are joining is a  scam. Base on my experience, if the campaign that I participate is a scam the best thing to do is leave and forget about it, because there are many bounties are really profitable that you can join.
rumoo42

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

This is often a matter of luck. Some teams will agree to your complaint and eventually give you shares, some will ignore you, or will not give you at all, they just find reasons. So now you need to do a lot of research in advance.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

That is risk for bounty hunter...free and get coin..if their project not succes we will unpaid from developer coin..that is risk for bounty hunter..dont panic...search new bounty and spirit do their task.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:39:30 AM

I have bit much experience about this. This year with experience only a few times. It is the main risk of bounty hunters, so we must try to select very carefully the bounty campaigns by choosing only those with a value project, and a high quality team, to avoid scams. For me this is the worst year than since i got many unpaid campaign.
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

unfortunately it is increasingly common..you just have to forget and move on, trying to get back earned you will only lose your time
But a lot of people will be deeply regretted because they have been working for ICO scam projects for a long time. So maybe they will lose faith in the bounty campaign on bitcointalk
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

This is the worst feeling ever, working for a bounty 6 to  8 weeks and at last either they are not paying the hunters or not paid the tokens on given time.No worse feeling than that.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

This is the worst feeling ever, working for a bounty 6 to  8 weeks and at last either they are not paying the hunters or not paid the tokens on given time.No worse feeling than that.

There are a few bounties where this happen. I can understand and accept it from bounties who do not have reached their soft cap. In such situation is it normal that they do not pay, but there are some bounties who have reached their hard cap and do not pay.

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

Usually, I will ask question to developer project. Maybe between bounty manager and developer have miscommunication. If don't have the solution, I will report bounty manager and that project such as Tokenpay.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

It feels worst but you have to let go as you can not do anything ahead of such big conspiracy that is played by these scammers. This never works for many reasons, you can not complain about them to anyone because this market is open source, you had all your options open in front of you when you invested in it. Sometimes people may finger you and say it was your own mistake as you did not make your own research about it. I think this is the way the crypto currencies here work and believe me, you literally have to put stone on your heart and let that feeling go. Start joining new bounties with whole new energy and thats what you can do about it.  Roll Eyes
Some of my relatives they unpaid bounty maybe the all price of all coin is low thats why they did not unload of there bounty .
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

It's a bad experience, I have participated in about 3 bounties that ended up being scam. I regretted wasting my time and energy on them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

Not all projects are legit. Want to make money from the bounty, you have to take a deep understanding of the project before joining.
Some projects have too many bounty participants, so they often take a lot of time to calculate as well as remove multiple account scammers, so a little delay in distributing bonuses, do not worry worry about that
If there are other people who have been distributed but you are not, then it is probably the bugs in the bonus manager of the project. Contact him (or her) directly or contact the project dev to ask them to check and get back to you.
Good luck!
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

You need to choose bounty program more carefully. Do researches about the team, project, everything. It will help you to identify scam. And don’t be upset. Hope. Next time you wont have such troubles.
wiliammgb

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

One thing that I have really eluded from is the unpaid bounties. I have participated in so many bounties and at the end they pay though.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

Now such a situation that you can not rush to choose a bounty. Because there are almost no promising projects now. They will appear only when bitcoin ceases to fall.
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

So many bounties not paying according to the promise they did, but i think we should only follow trusted managers for best bounties because they know the credibility of team and project and choose accordingly. Other problem is too many bounties and mostly scams Sad
Svetlazara

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

Although the crypto currency is decentralized, I would like to have an escrow center for bounty campaigns, where the team would list the pool of bounty or at least part of it before the beginning of the bounty. So bounty hunters will be sure that they will get something for work. But this is unreal, for now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: