Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid bounty  (Read 2351 times)
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

I would not say that the bounty program is dead. Simply, this market has become more competitive, the number of participants has increased significantly, and the size of the award has decreased, this is a normal situation.
HiamPlutooo

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
I feel you. I did some bounty campaign for 1-2 months, waste so much time and effect, very stressful, and didn't get any profits. Just wanna cry.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:20:29 AM

Personally, I'm really disappointed by the fact that the number of campaigns with attractive bounty conditions is now really small, but if you want, they can be found.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

Now the competition in the bounty sphere has significantly increased, the amount of rewards and incentives for users has decreased noticeably, but if you want you can choose promising and profitable programs.
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

A bad experience is also an experience . Unfortunately this happens very often - but the main thing is not to be upset to such an extent that to throw it all . Try to live with the idea that you will definitely be lucky in another company that you will find-just make more effort to analyze the project
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

the other day I faced a situation. the bounty Manager in one project did not do his job responsibly. in the table there were a lot of scams and bots, such managers I have not met. therefore, it is also important which Menger leads the bounty, this also depends on success
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

This can happen to anyone and you cannot do anything. It is just  wheel of fortune. Anyway don't you think bad experience is also an experience? you can learn a lot on bad situations how to choose project

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

yes I am following some bounty and he promises in July to discuss their token but after so long I waited yet to get the token. but I think I am a gift hunter and accept. I will wait for her. and think positive for ico it. if ico it does not give me a gift maybe i will try to be patient and i will not follow that ico i will mark that ico manager. that i will never work for ico thank you for your questions may the managers will listen to your questions.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Honour423
Copper Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

I agree you have to evaluate the project along with the bounty program.  If the project looks like a scam, the bounty program probably is also a scam.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

Unpaid Bounty is very relevant these days as Many ICOs were not successfully launched during the crowd sale by not reaching its softcap thus after the bounty period the ICO Team usually dismiss the team or abandoned because of unsuccessful crowdsale.
That is why we must increase our caution on participating bounties.

quarkchain.io
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

Unpaid Bounty is very relevant these days as Many ICOs were not successfully launched during the crowd sale by not reaching its softcap thus after the bounty period the ICO Team usually dismiss the team or abandoned because of unsuccessful crowdsale.
That is why we must increase our caution on participating bounties.

Yeah but as bounty campaign is considered by many hunters as easy money, ico itself considered as an easy process for many teams, shall we blame them, that their dream are ruined when they launch their project? I guess we cannot predict if ICO will be or not be successful

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
zenifertran

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

I think the right thing to do before you join to bounty campaign is to check all the details, or else its better to trust only to those manager of the bounty that you know very well to avoid being scam.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

I can only say that part of the bounty mission is a scam. Many bounty missions can still distribute rewards on time. Although I hate the task of deceiving, our bounty hunters are not protected by any law! Choosing a bounty is more like gambling!

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

I can only say that part of the bounty mission is a scam. Many bounty missions can still distribute rewards on time. Although I hate the task of deceiving, our bounty hunters are not protected by any law! Choosing a bounty is more like gambling!

scamming is not a mission of a bounty but instead their real mission on why they run  a bounty campaign is to advertise . they need forum users to advertise their project in the form of carrying or wearing an avatar and a bb code signature under their profile's accounts but unfortunately bounty is also targeted by scammers . scamers do only wants to get free advertising via this forum , so that if many people will find their scam website , they can also earn lots of income if people invest on their fake projects .
aryoharpana

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

yes many ico are promising in the unobstructed payment yet its sucses ico it. hence many delays for payment. and gift hunters who can not wait to wait then they are spreading obscure issues like ico it's a scam or whatever. my advice if we are a bounty hunter we must be patient to wait when the gift will be sent and do not forget to read so as not to miss information.

│ https://www.FANCHAIN.com/ │
Token olahraga yang tahu tim favorit Anda
(Penjualan Pribadi OPEN di QRYPTOS.com) [/ center]
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
it is very difficult to guess the project is a scam or not, and somehow the less-populated project was input into ico or list in ico. maybe if any agency arranges his ico approval, it will definitely reduce the scam project.
dumbhack3r

Activity: 163

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1p hot

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

Nothing is Real here!
i can guarantee you only 20% of all ICOs are Legit here.
So i personally don't like ICO!
its close enough to hate it!
Meanwhile you can always have faith in Alt Coins with a Solid Roadmap.

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1 place on hot @CryptoPromoteService
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

I usually encourage myself this way. "This is the way I choose to make money. I have to stick to it anyway." Because we all know that the bounty mission has not made us 100% profitable from the beginning, just like eating chocolate!

Wahanna

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

It's very disappointed when you finished the bounty the campaign for 1 month then after that you didn't receive your payments, it's waisting to advertise the project.
Frob1992

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:22:21 AM

bounty that isn't always paid actually will make us a little disappointed. but this is every so often not totally our fault. often we are careful but if the challenge fails while the route is not our fault. certainly the assignment is destined to fail. in that case we need to gladly take delivery of the failure of the task that we absolutely will not get hold of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: