Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid bounty  (Read 2363 times)
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

If something like that happens you can do nothing against it.
That is my previous experience with the topic.
I try to learn from it. But sometimes thats not so easy.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:52:48 AM

I feel you mate, once i was a victim of bounty scam also. But i think it a lesson also for a bounty hunter like us that we need to choose the right project which is worth for our time. Unfortunately, theres nothing we can do about it. So next time pick the right project. Goodluck
felista32

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

quite a frequent situation, and I do not see anything ordinary in this.
I was not paid such "excellent projects" as sonder, omnityde, inpactor.
Guys, developers of this project, if you read this message- let you be ashamed!
now am participate in Qilimanjaro bounty project, its  the next quantum step. Platform to provide consulting service and easy access to quantum computing for everyone!
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

I have feel that ,from HDAC bounty until now we bounty hunter still not get paid we have been waiting almost 8Month . many people say HDAC scam . but i hoped not .
petrovkirill808

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

I have feel that ,from HDAC bounty until now we bounty hunter still not get paid we have been waiting almost 8Month . many people say HDAC scam . but i hoped not .

are you still hoping?
I do not think that you will be paid after such a long time period.
companies that do not pay the promised much and this is normal.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

The task of making a bounty is like eating chocolate! In fact, it takes a good attitude to do the bounty task and invest in the cryptocurrency. Don't be defeated by the instant gains and losses. After all, the bounty hunter is our own choice!

00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:05:49 AM

No matter if the project is built in a transparent manner, responsibility, dedication and legality. they will pay you. However, just respect them, because this bad trend can kill their project in a flash and they need time to care and protect the funds of investors. do not worry.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:54:33 AM

Scam accusation effect nothing to manager who not paid the the bounty participatns. they still continue to promote scam bounty. Let's leave the managers. better use bountyplatform, bountyportal, bountyhunters. and bountyglobal.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

We are currently unable to punish these forged bounty creators. For our hunters, we cycle through these tasks every month. The only thing we can do is to improve our knowledge and reduce the chance of being cheated!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

Unfortunately, people are disappointed when expectations do not come true. I didn't get paid for the signature of the Envion, and I worked a lot. So I hope they'il disappear because they ate our rights.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

you can't to do anything with unpaid bounty guys, unfortunately.
about 50% of the bounties I participated in 2018 were unpaid, so sad but that's pretty common now
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

We took the telegrams and watched the bonus campaign, along with tracking down the roadmap when we asked them fraudsters, we could recommend to the boycott community.

ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

honestly if everyone is working but not paid then people will definitely be angry, I often bounty that is finished but not paid, like the envion I did not receive at all.

astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:16:03 PM

You can't do anything if from the beginning the team and the dev have intended not to pay the bounty. You can do complaints and if you need to do red trush if a fatal error
nostrings

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:08:37 AM

about 50% of the bounties I participated in 2018 were unpaid, so sad but that's pretty common now

Yah its a risky business, even if they don't pay it doesn't really mean its a scam.  They could of just failed to raise enough money so their project completely failed.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:56:00 AM

I'd been low in bounty hunting now, being active too much in bounty at times that ICO fails and scammers , it will be a frustration if we put too much effort.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:12:32 AM

When you join in bounty campaigns you agree to what will happen. What you will gonna do is to make a research on the bounty you wish to join in to lessen the risk of being scammed at the end.

changxia

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

When I encountered a fraudulent bounty, my mood was always bad, because the activity took me a lot of time, but I can't make any punishment for these liar, I feel helpless!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

Yeah, everything is usual so if some didn't pay I won't be surprise at all and just move on. I wasted my time and I won't waste more time thinking if they gonna pay, I just leave with them their shitcoin and we'll see how they die. Grin
Like sometime I'm surprised that my wallet is already filled and will utter to remove the curse. Haha!

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

Yeah, everything is usual so if some didn't pay I won't be surprise at all and just move on. I wasted my time and I won't waste more time thinking if they gonna pay, I just leave with them their shitcoin and we'll see how they die. Grin
Like sometime I'm surprised that my wallet is already filled and will utter to remove the curse. Haha!
We do have the same treatment when it comes to bounties.When i join up on a project which i do saw that has the potential then i do participate and when i dont see any updates came from the team then i do treat out directly as a scam and then move on without stressing myself that i have been scammed and all efforts did come to waste and this is part of the risk as a bounty hunter you are either got  paid or not on the work you have done and if in luck you will might able to earn some decent amounts.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀