Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think other coins can come to close bitcoin value in the next year!!  (Read 630 times)
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

It depends on the total supply of that coin, and the circulating supply, take in consideration that bitcoin's supply is low, only 21 million coins, and the marketcap is huge too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:19:00 PM

I did some research for last few months regarding cryptocurrency. I got some crucial questions in my mind. One of the questions is: Will other coins go to near to the bitcoin value or bitcoin will go up again? 

There is already a contradiction in your question. You ask whether other coins will approach the value of bitcoin if bitcoin rises again. If bitcoin will grow in price, then of course, no one will be able to approach it, because there is a big gap between it and other crypto-currencies both in price and in capitalization. Other coins will be able to approach it only if the bitcoin itself falls very rapidly in value and then its capitalization drops. There are no other options yet. No coins yet have a chance to rise to the height of bitcoin.

MaxKor

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

global trend that bitcoin lose his position in percent of marketcap, but one particular token i think not will cost as much as bitcoin for the next year.
Oliveir

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

I believe all altcoin are close to Bitcoin since they are interconnected!! But as of the price it would be different to pin point a coin that will get close to Bitcoin since there are lots of coins that has potential!!!
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

I did some research for last few months regarding cryptocurrency. I got some crucial questions in my mind. One of the questions is: Will other coins go to near to the bitcoin value or bitcoin will go up again? 

Many thread asking like this but we always answer with the same answer.  For me no one can close to bitcoin value or price because bitcoin is main coin of all coin in cryptocurrency so bitcoin will be grow more and nothing beats it.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

We can not change the past nor can we know for sure what we should do now is to invest as well as help bitcoin get the trust and love of many if As for the future there will be other coin better bitcoin is also good

What you say is true but the one discussed here is the possibility of Bitcoin being replaced by altcoin instead of discussing Bitcoin's past.
If this bearish trend keeps going this will weaken another coins, the big one will remain standing while the shitcoins will collapse.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:30:16 AM

i think its very possible, but not for long period time,, just a while
maybe after reach a half of bitcoin value the price will be down harder

jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:33:09 AM

That is not impossible but hard to achieve! I have been playing in crypto currency market since last 2 and half years and if your talk about a competitor of bitcoin, the one coin comes in my mind is ETH. Even thought bitcoin and ETH are structurally different and have different usage, but ETH is the closest contender of bitcoin in terms of pricing and market cap. The smart contract capability of ETH is what made it immense popular and widely accepted by the global start ups.

So for me it is ETH who has the capability to come closer to bitcoin. However, I don't see ETH price is beating bitcoin by any margin.

I'm on the same perspective as yours sir. I love both bitcoin and ethereum. I do believe that there is nothing can come close to bitcoin other than ethereum. Maybe ethereum can't beat bitcoin but still I do support it as it makes the crypto market a lively interest.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

While there is a price dominance of bitcoin over other types of crypto currency, until then no single coin can approach the bitcoin price. The gap between the price of bitcoin and the rest of the crypto currency can only be reduced if bitcoin itself loses part of its capitalization and also falls in price. While other options I do not see.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

Maybe there will be some other coins or new coins which can approach the value of bitcoin. However to close the value of bitcoin it seems that thing's very impossible will occur, because as we know, bitcoin's the only major coin and serves as a defense for the existence of all crypto currencies spread on this earth.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

The best one of the market and the one who will rule is AML Bitcoin (ABTC). They are working hard and getting pattents approved to achieve everything. This is why I think they will be the next Bitcoin.

You have more fun and comedy sense I believe. How do you expect the unknown crypto currency to reach the market well and good. There is not even 1 percentage possibility to grow near to bitcoin. There are some cryptocurrencies higher than ethereum in the market but rank and supply wise they are not in the top rank so far.
You may suggest those kind of project also, we may take in consideration. Next to bitcoin, ethereum is the only coin we can accept it have potential to increase in that level. Others zero.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

Anything can happen on crypto which either altcoins will able to catch up on the price or not on next years but basing on the timeframe it wont really be that easy. Checking out the current dominance of bitcoin in the entire market it is 53.4% as of this writing which means people do highly trust bitcoin and 6k usd price wont really be that easy to catch up even ETH wont able to attain that price easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: