Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:53:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4585 times)
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

Many of the benefits you can get from Bitcoin and the slightest loss you actually get. You can think for yourself.
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?

surely there are many who experience like you. even for all crypto assets, such as investing in ico or altcoin.
This setback is too long until there are many frustrated people including you and me. I think this situation will not recover quickly, especially no news that leads to positive. but one thing I believe that what is happening now is not the first time. so in essence everything will gradually recover over time.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
Investing in bitcoin comes with a highger risk due to its volatility, of course you should have study how to trade it first before investing in it, recall in recent times the price drops much such that the percentage drop is usually very high, from my point of view I will rather invest when the price is a little bit stable just as we are witnessing presently as there a tendency that the price will skyrocket any moment from now.
yyourboss

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

My bitcoin has lost 60%, but I believe the market will come back after the correction. Now I am more firmly holding my bitcoin.
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

Well, the last time that i bought an entire bitcoin, i bought it a $9400, and now it is below $6000, that was a huge loss, but i still believe on bitcoin and the way that it works, so i am not even worried about that situation at the moment

Hello!
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Bitcoin has not brought to me any damage and in the first place you can only call it damage only if you have suffered a loss by selling at this current price which i know most people have not sold their bitcoin at this current price.

soros008

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

Bitcoin damaged me when i was invested then its price was high and i made investment then market fall down i loose my 26% of my investment then i sell my bitcoin in loss that time i was newbie in crypto market i also was panic seller but after i learn lesson never do panic sell crypto need patience and patience give u profit if u are not confident then never do investment in crypto world.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

Bitcoin has bought 0 damage in my life.I think bitcoin will never do any kinds of damage in my life.Bitcoin has been very useful asset in my life since i've involved in BTC
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:11:03 AM

Bitcoin has bought 0 damage in my life.I think bitcoin will never do any kinds of damage in my life.Bitcoin has been very useful asset in my life since i've involved in BTC

It may have it. If you involved in crypto world, there are always a risks like invest in crypto with a high price after that it dumped, and cause of panic  some of people here. If you know how's too volatile of bitcoin price, in this kind of situation will become normal for you.

Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:27:18 AM

Since i got my first bitcoin, i earned a triple return of investment when it hits 20,000$ last year. Good thing is that i sell a portion of it and only left 20% for keeps. Now, i lose about 75% of that already since bitcoin fall down until today.

yyourboss

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

I lost 10 eth, these ETH are mainly used to invest in altcoin, this is a wrong investment, now I will try to put the money in Bitcoin.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Bitcoin brought me good profit. And not brought me damage. Everytime i trade bitcoin. I never looked for a bigger profit. I sell my bitcoin if it reach my desire price.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
insurgent

Activity: 168

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

Bitcoin didnt make any damage to me since I didint lose money. Well its a part of investing guys, sometimes we fail sometimes we success. Sometimes we get a higher profit and sometimes were not. That damage will make you realize your mistakes it will give you a lesson.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Bitcoin didnt brought some damage to me , since I have enough knowledge in managing it. We all know that bitcoin is a very useful asset . Sometimes people lose their patience to wait thats why they sell their coin even the price isnt good. Learn from your mistakes .

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

No much damage to me but I think a lot of damage to some friends I advise to buy and HODL early this year, they bought at $15k but unfortunately the price is down.
Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

I still did not understand what you mean with all this situation, why are you saying that bitcoin damaged me? it makes no sense after all
I think that it all depends on the way that you want to invest, and how much do you use to risk
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

I still did not understand what you mean with all this situation, why are you saying that bitcoin damaged me? it makes no sense after all
I think that it all depends on the way that you want to invest, and how much do you use to risk

Can I consider that damage as positive happenings? Because to be honest there is no damage brought to me. As i overview only good things that has come the time I learned bitcoin. It made my life easy with my finances and bills. I can now provide good future for my family.
ppifvtpu

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

I started investing more in the special currency in December last year, and this investment failed. Now I have to go back to my previous work.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

Bitcoin market is always volatile. I have no damage yet due to bitcoin because till now Im still holding it and waiting for the right time to sell. We cannot guess what will happen in the future.
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

I am experiencing a really silly things right now, because I am earning money daily, and my portfolio value is never going more than $7,000. Every time I tend to get to $8,000 somehow the prices fall and I again end up having 7
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: