Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4583 times)
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

To think that because of the dip in bitcoin price now has caused damage is sentimental. Yes it is sentimental because no one will actually be expecting the price of a thing which is traded on exchange to remain constant or always on the upbeat. More so, that the price is down now has not meant that it will not rise again.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:21:10 AM

As for me,most of my bitcoin savings is from signature campaign,so i don't feel much damage.But,in last november i sold some of my bitcoin and regret it afterward because in december,bitcoin reach the all time high,i think that count as a mental damage.
in this case you need your confidence and patience in investing because the risk in investing is very high, not a few investors who regret because of lack of patience in investing
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:51:58 AM

As for me,most of my bitcoin savings is from signature campaign,so i don't feel much damage.But,in last november i sold some of my bitcoin and regret it afterward because in december,bitcoin reach the all time high,i think that count as a mental damage.
in this case you need your confidence and patience in investing because the risk in investing is very high, not a few investors who regret because of lack of patience in investing
I buy bitcoin in a high price and now it is already droping but I did not consider it a loss because o still holding it until such time that the price may rise up high in the near future. I believe that i can gain on it in the near future specially when th spruce will rise up high soon. Let's just wait foe it with a great patience for us to gain a huge amount of profit.

Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:19:21 AM

Because of bitcoin, they ruined my money because I invest and I know that is investment are risk so I'll take the risk.
Ursuladaughter

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

Many crashed bitcoins have given investors a terrible feeling. Bitcoin isn't damaged in the way losers understand. Bitcoin is redefining its position in the crypto market.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

the rise and fall of the crypto currency price we must know from the beginning when we start investing. crypto currency as well as existing stock exchanges in the world. I haven't suffered a big loss because, I have crypto currency assets from the results of following a campaign from a company. and I saved the coins and sold them when I needed money. and I also trade coins but in small amounts.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

Generally I am at big gains since I started into crypto investing. But since last December at its pick, I already incurred around $200,000. That is a very big amount but I am here for years already and I know it will recover.
Gankstard

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

Havent suffer that much loss of bitcoin directly. But the bear market on bitcoin has a nasty indirect effect on all other cryptocoins that cost me quite some loss. Its time to turn this market around so we can all gain back these losses.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

Generally I am at big gains since I started into crypto investing. But since last December at its pick, I already incurred around $200,000. That is a very big amount but I am here for years already and I know it will recover.
Oh quite a story you got there. But for me, so far, no damage has been done and things are going smoothly for me. I know those instances ar inevitable but i hope ill get through that in no time.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Anderson_smash

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

Why do I hold bitcoin? Because I'm bullish on it long term, and I know the risks(volatility, etc) I'm going to get in to when investing in bitcoin.
The drop right now is irrelevant if you think bitcoin is going to be higher in price long-term.
It's just more of a slight inconvenience than "damage".
I sure damn wish bitcoin's price is higher, but the price drop didn't really cause any "damage"............
chriskaos6669

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?

Do not made stupid things with yourself.  Money it's just a water.

Do not punish yourself, dude.  And also just wait a little bit more. Never give up) Bitcoin can go to the moon once more time) We never know....)
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

Its pretty hard to invest in bitcoin for now I don't know what will be the present price will come but in my past year i earn lot's of bitcoin and brought me a low price and earn for holding.

Leonora2

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

I think it brings the lessons learned in using my crypto. I was really worried by the sudden drop of Bitcoin in the last months of the year. And when the market is a little bit stable, I think Bitcoin deserves what people say.
Bestorm

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

Actually, I'm new and I haven't suffered any loss yet but I saw my next-door neighbour lost everything include his house and his car. A little bit worry but I still decide to join in crypto world because I believe that I will not make the same mistakes to him
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

It should damage everyone? Ofcourse no! The bitcoin has never damaged me, opposite it has changed my life in decent way. I was lucky and clever, when i first invested to bitcoin, the price were $3.500 and i did sell it from $12.000. After the price hit $20.000 i said to myself that i am stupid but now i can see clearly that i was very very clever to sell it with X4 profit..

Bastillsoul

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

A few, but Bitcoin has give more profit for me than a loss. For example, Bitcoin's recent growth has been profitable for me.
netdomon

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

omg  Cry Cry
ErvingStephen

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

In the event that you are encountering any "harm" or misfortunes then it isn't bitcoin's blame it is your own blame for entering a market without understanding it and without utilizing legitimate alerts that are obligatory of any kind of speculation.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

For me not much of the damage side but its been good seen the good,the bad and the ugly and these are from hackers and also at some point i was also addicted to my coins so emotionally attached but i broke free and its been all good.So not much of the damage
kevinDr

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

Bitcoin does not damage me, It even made me profitable and I found it very smart to invest in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: