Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4583 times)
manfredmann (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

I came here since HYIP forum "talkgold" shut down. When I saw $1 to $8,000 in 9 years (super-HYIP) and 2,000,000 members here.....
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

As for me,most of my bitcoin savings is from signature campaign,so i don't feel much damage.But,in last november i sold some of my bitcoin and regret it afterward because in december,bitcoin reach the all time high,i think that count as a mental damage.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

Bitcoin is in dip and it will rise just as another investment goes dip and comes back around - if you can wait up, it's no damage. but you go panicked - you are in 100% damage.
coin90

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

I did not lose my money when bitcoin came crashing down this year. But mentally I was devastated when I saw that bitcoin reach a new high last year, when I had some all my saved coins two years ago. So, I lost greatly by selling too soon.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Honestly it didn't damaged me too much. Most of my bitcoin came from signature and biunty campaign where i joined few months ago. I was so happy when bitcoin reach almost $20000 then suddenly got devastated when bitcoin is slowly crashing down. But it's okay for me because even if bitcoin is falling down, we can still make profit in joining signature and bounty campaigns.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

bitcoin doesn't bring any damage to anyone.

if you are experiencing any "damage" or losses then it is not bitcoin's fault it is your own fault for entering a market without understanding it and without using proper cautions that are mandatory of any sort of investment.

There is a FOMO brewing...
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
Actually, I can say that because of it's continuously downing fall it brings a big damage to my investment but the truth is I'm not focus on that and I'll never considered it as damage because in some ways I'm just looking at the brighter side of it that's why I've been notice and recognize that this situation is not for damaging period however, it is the season of gathering a lot of opportunities where in it can be much worthful in the future.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:25:02 PM
Merited by V1saya (2)

I sure damn wish bitcoin's price is higher, but the price drop didn't really cause any "damage".

Why do I hold bitcoin? Because I'm bullish on it long term, and I know the risks(volatility, etc) I'm going to get in to when investing in bitcoin. The drop right now is irrelevant if you think bitcoin is going to be higher in price long-term. It's just more of a slight inconvenience than "damage".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

You should not all in when you invest in bitcoin, because when the price is go lower, you can invest more.
Right now i just add my investment more so i can get profits at the end of the year when bitcoin is more than 10k (i'm sure)
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

i dont feel any damage even bitcoin price is big fall down right now because i still believe bitcoin will rise again in a future and beside i start investing in bitcoin when the price is around $3k so i dont even panic if bitcoin will continue fall.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

As for me,most of my bitcoin savings is from signature campaign,so i don't feel much damage.But,in last november i sold some of my bitcoin and regret it afterward because in december,bitcoin reach the all time high,i think that count as a mental damage.
I am a little different with you, I use my salary to invest Bitcoin and altcoin! The discount of bitcoin and altcoin has greatly affected my life.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

I sure damn wish bitcoin's price is higher, but the price drop didn't really cause any "damage".

Why do I hold bitcoin? Because I'm bullish on it long term, and I know the risks(volatility, etc) I'm going to get in to when investing in bitcoin. The drop right now is irrelevant if you think bitcoin is going to be higher in price long-term. It's just more of a slight inconvenience than "damage".

Exactly. It is just difficult especially on new comers to see their portfolio bleeding a lot that many of them considered selling at huge losses. This is the problem with people that are unprepared mentally and financially. I also heard some people that are new into crypto but risked too much money that they cannot actually afford to lose.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

Exactly. It is just difficult especially on new comers to see their portfolio bleeding a lot that many of them considered selling at huge losses. This is the problem with people that are unprepared mentally and financially. I also heard some people that are new into crypto but risked too much money that they cannot actually afford to lose.

This generally what happens when people just simply FOMO in and buy in just because of the hype, without any knowledge whatsoever on what they're trying to get in to. I couldn't even count how many people were asking me on how to invest in bitcoin last late December.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
panchangjiang

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

Why is it damage? The friends around me have made a lot of money. They made me join Bitcoin and I have to thank them.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Why is it damage? The friends around me have made a lot of money. They made me join Bitcoin and I have to thank them.

Read again the OP and you'll know why he said it.

-snip-
I am a little different with you, I use my salary to invest Bitcoin and altcoin! The discount of bitcoin and altcoin has greatly affected my life.

Discount? Did you mean the decrease in price?
How much money you've put for crypto? Remember the first thing in any kind of investment: only use the money you're prepared to lose.

-snip-
This generally what happens when people just simply FOMO in and buy in just because of the hype, without any knowledge whatsoever on what they're trying to get in to. I couldn't even count how many people were asking me on how to invest in bitcoin last late December.

This happens to a lot of people with the same characteristics: wanted to get rich ASAP while don't have the capacity to manage their emotions, reckless planning (or maybe no plan at all) with little preparations. In short: gambling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

look every kind of investment you make tends to fetch you certain losses and bitcoin investment is no exception. Bitcoin is also like any other investment and the normal ups n downs in its price may get you profit or loss. And trust me, either of the two are beneficial!! Why...?? Because profit obviously, who doesn't like positive returns on an investment. And loss because it teaches you about the market, its working principles and behavior. See i'm not trying to become a glorified n holy saint and lecture about "learning on loosing", but trust me with time I have realized that looses are very normal in the market. In the beginning it is natural to feel disappointed or agitated, and sometimes continuous losses make you frustrated and you want to quit the situation. But with time you will realize that you are becoming better by observing the market. Because more you do, more you learn. So I won't say market has brought a damage to me, though I have had worst experiences at times in the market, but I'd say market losses have made me a better trader and investor.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

You know what, my portfolio has decreased by more than 75% and yeah that is more than half of my amount gone. But I am not so worried about it because I am here for a long term. I know that Bitcoin is here to stay and it will take a while now until the bear trend is over. Bitcoin will soon recover the bearish movement and will rise high in the next few months in my opinion. Don't worry about the damage BTC has caused you , instead wait for the moment when BTC will increase your capital and give out good returns for your investment.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

Not much damage because I wasn't greedy in my investment.  I didn't put all my egg in one basket.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

To be honest, for me it doesn't matter how low it may decrease because for sure in the next few days it will be bounce again and we will see the better changes it will make just to back again the investment that weve lost because of long period of it's downfall. Don't stress ourself to the things that we know has the better products or effects in the future and instead of being nervous and panic let us be calm and relax because soone or later we do smell our brighter success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: