Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4583 times)
YoungPalom

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

There isn't any damage caused by Bitcoin only if the user doesn't really understand it. How Bitcoin can spoil when its value is always coveted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Yes I feel damage right now. But until I have not sold my coins I have no damage. I have patience for waiting higher prices, so it doesn't bother me.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

It should damage everyone? Ofcourse no! The bitcoin has never damaged me, opposite it has changed my life in decent way. I was lucky and clever, when i first invested to bitcoin, the price were $3.500 and i did sell it from $12.000. After the price hit $20.000 i said to myself that i am stupid but now i can see clearly that i was very very clever to sell it with X4 profit..

Quite a remarkable story of perfect timing and less sense of greed there.

Imagine if you went greedier as the price hits 20K? You might pushed yourself to buy bitcoins again and end up in a swamp of red as we witnessed a bearish season since the entry of 2018. And it would have been a different story.

And that's what i have always been pointing out. Steering away from greed is always the best thing to do. And besides, a 4x profit will surely be enough to feed our appetite for profit. Kudoos to your sense of timing and practical reasoning.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

Yes I feel damage right now. But until I have not sold my coins I have no damage. I have patience for waiting higher prices, so it doesn't bother me.

Me it bothered me a lot before because of losing some profit but now I am keep holding and keep believing that bitcoin will recover again and we can get goof profit again.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

It is right huge damage back to the 2017 year November,I have sold much of my Bitcoin uping price on this year and now I haven't decide yet sales matter but Actually always i am trying to buying bitcoin and keep it hold.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
For me i dont feel any damage because all of my funds is i get in bounty campaigns im a little hurt but instead of cutting the loss i will buy more so when the price increase again my funds will comeback again.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

Bitcoin does not damage me, It even made me profitable and I found it very smart to invest in it.
Same with me, bitcoin gave me profit not a damage. Maybe the only dame today is, the price is faling and it gives me anxiety because I do not know when it will get high.
Yustiant

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

before buying coins please look at the news or in the market.
look at the existing project whether it is developing or not and working with large companies or not because when they work with large companies the price of the coin will also increase the price Grin
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

I joined this platform not long ago and t has helped me earn some good amount of BTC and one thing I can say is that, counting the good it has done me its far way better than the bads and even I dont know the bads it has done to me.
All of those claiming that bitcoin has damaged them in some way or form are just trying to find an excuse, bitcoin cannot damage you, you are the one that takes decisions, and those decisions are the ones that harm you, and the one responsible for those decisions is no one else but yourself, in your case nothing bad has happened to you because you have taken the right decisions at the moment but if that changes you will lose some money just like many people here.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
well i know bitcoin as really cause damage to many of it investor but to me i will say it has not because any damage because i bought my first bitcoin when it was 5000$ and am still hope for higher profit so let we all prepare our mind for positive change in bitcoin price soon because i know bitcoin will moon soon before 2018 runs out.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

I have lost more than 5000$ from last year but I do not see it as a damage that bitcoin has brought to me. I see it as a long-term risk-taking(investment). I have higher hopes for bitcoin that it will go up above it last year's price and I will become rich. I am not expecting that to happen any moment now but it may happen some few times soon.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

well i know bitcoin as really cause damage to many of it investor but to me i will say it has not because any damage because i bought my first bitcoin when it was 5000$ and am still hope for higher profit so let we all prepare our mind for positive change in bitcoin price soon because i know bitcoin will moon soon before 2018 runs out.

Bitcoin did not damaged a lot from me because I did not buy some part of it, but it lessen the profit I have received from all the tasks I was paid using bitcoin and for me it still a bad impact.
popsywura

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:51:59 AM

The damages you experienced is a normal experience an investor should be expecting. Before investing in bitcoin, you should have it in mind that price do fluctuate. If you experienced such, the best option is to hold on to the coin.
Vermouth07

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:09:05 AM

It's for aure that there's a lot of people like you, but i guess some of the are still holding their money looking for the  hope that day will come where bitcoin price will rise like what everyone is expecting. So be patient and wait for it, i think this is the rule of btc wait and be patient and you'll surely have no regrets at the end.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

Financial damage from my bitcoin investments would probably amount to 70% losses. This is figure is my rough estimate because I bought satoshis during the time where the price per bitcoin is around $20,000. Big mistake for me for not selling when I had the chance.

2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:38:19 AM

Some financial damage, but more "damage" from not taking profit often and fast enough, too much to count actually.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:55:40 AM

Many people invest in Bitcoin and these people already know all the risks that might occur.
So this is something that cannot be avoided, so that every investment made on Bitcoin is a risk that is already known.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

There are good and bad terms bitcoin brought me since i started on it. Being scammed is inevitable and it took tool on my side because i was a victim for couple times mostly hyip that really gave me hard deal to recover, though i started on free sites but i wanted to earn passive so i joined hyip and scammed all over again. But it did not gave me a reason to give up and quit hyip instead. I'm focus on holding bitcoin much a bit  and started working on airdrop and bounties for free which gave me a fair enough profit from it.

bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

Not buying btc at the time winklevoss bought in
 I jus plainly forgot about it. Would of bought in 100$ . so mad. Btc still damage me cus I been buying in all year only 2 month break. Not healthy n no future if everything collapse.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:29:01 AM

many people do the same that what you did, some people sell their bitcoin and getting lost, but some people start to buy again more and more and the low price, so when the bitcoin going up and they sell that coin, the loss will recover with the profit from buying at the low price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: