Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4583 times)
Marcus.rubby

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

Because of the fall in rupee, I have suffered slot of loss in bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
I also lost some of the amounts of my bitcoin when the price went down, I withdraw it already the last time that the market falls down which is not a good decision but I just badly needed that time, that's why I encash it without thinking twice. LOL!
Maybe investing is for those who have a good income or for those who just want to take risk their money in bitcoin.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

I don't use my emotional feelings when it comes to crypto because i will surely regret and get depressed when i do. What i do is that when i loss some of my investments i tend to focus and diversify my portfolio, i don't stick with Bitcoin because the price is very volatile and hard to predict.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?

Most of my investments are coming from my bounty tokens and a little from my savings. I had take the rest and no hard feelings about it. No gain no pain as they say. I would stick to my goal which is to be part of cryptocurrencies.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

Bitcoin didn't bring me any damage because I am not a cash money investor. I earn money from signature and bounty Campaign. But I missed a chance to make huge profits while bitcoin reached the top price in order to sell my savings when the price was down. So that's not bitcoin's fault but it was my poor patience in this digital market. Bitcoin, in fact, doesn't bring any damage at all but people got damage because of their poor knowledge about the crypto market.
alexnambawan

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

I used to be on a campaign but when the rules were changed. I came back again to a Newbie which disregards all the hardwork I put on the campaign.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

i invested most of my coin from bounty hoping to cash out to pay off  fees, but felt bad when i saw the market price fall down.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

The best way is to wait. Or you could sell bitcoins for other altcoin investments that have more potential. But do not sell everything to focus on investing in a  altcoin. Divide the capital from selling bitcoin to focus on investing in other potential altcoins. To do this, I think you need to learn about the altcoin price chart that you want to invest in to make a profit from it.

alexhunter54

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:01:22 PM

it  is   the  truth   that   bitcoin  is   bringin  and   also   giving  us  a  lot  of thing   first  the  meaning  of  surf because  you search  a lot  to   win  and  second  the  profits  you  make  from  it.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

30% is a lot to lose but think about the long term hodlers that invested late last year, we're talking about 90% losses which dwarfs that 30% loss. It is reasonably safe to say that bitcoin has bottomed out and therefore we can look forwards to better price movements in future

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:53:29 PM

So many people are victims of this situation but most of us find one way or another of decreasing the loss. Some of us as a result of the big losses we realized, are into bounty hunting while others are into small trading hoping to gain something small to at least decrease the losses.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

Bitcoin never contirbuted damage on my investments it actually helped me recover from those financial hardships that I encounter.In this days bitcoin had really slumped off compared last year but i never regreted knowing bitcoin because for me it is a blessing.

This only happened this year, seeing that there have been no good price changes until now but cannot be confirmed by the end of this year prices will rise again and beat prices last year.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

Bitcoin situation will not stay in a dip,it will rise soon i believed. Bitcoin doesn't brought me any damaged because i am not panic during this kind of scenario in the market. I keep on holding until the day comes that bitcoin rise so high.

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

So many people are victims of this situation but most of us find one way or another of decreasing the loss. Some of us as a result of the big losses we realized, are into bounty hunting while others are into small trading hoping to gain something small to at least decrease the losses.

in the end I tried again to play gambling to neutralize mood and income, the crypto market conditions throughout the year made a significant impact on the decline in assets. I haven't even felt a significant profit until now, but I'm grateful that I can still survive with the spirit that I keep updating,

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Padredamaso123

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

I did not lose my money when bitcoin came crashing down this year. But mentally I was devastated when I saw that bitcoin reach a new high last year, when I had some all my saved coins two years ago. So, I lost greatly by selling too soon.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:08:59 AM

I did not lose my money when bitcoin came crashing down this year. But mentally I was devastated when I saw that bitcoin reach a new high last year, when I had some all my saved coins two years ago. So, I lost greatly by selling too soon.

Its happen to everyone when saw bitcoin crash in market. I dont think bitcoin bring damage to me because i am believe bitcoin is good long term investment. If investor keep their patient, they will take benefits from bitcoin and bring good future
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:08:45 AM

I'm at a 40% loss right now due to the market dip and some of my panic sells. I have to admit, that the decline made me make a lot of bad decision in terms of my bitcoin investments like trading it to alt coins and selling some due to panic. Eventually, I'll recover and invest more.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

Damage? I'd rather use the term unrealized loss, which is not unique to Bitcoin. Even if you had invested in some equity a few months back, you could have suffered this. But then, until you sell your coins you can't claim that you have suffered a loss.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

I also lost some of the amounts of my bitcoin when the price went down, I withdraw it already the last time that the market falls down which is not a good decision but I just badly needed that time, that's why I encash it without thinking twice. LOL!

if someone needs an urgent money then there is no other choice, Unfortunately, we can't do much about that in this scenario. 

I don't use my emotional feelings when it comes to crypto because i will surely regret and get depressed when i do. What i do is that when i loss some of my investments i tend to focus and diversify my portfolio, i don't stick with Bitcoin because the price is very volatile and hard to predict.

That's what we all try to do (90% investors/trade) but somehow we manage to make a mistake from our side and in the end regret -same story-lol

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:51:10 AM

If you are talking about damage in terms of getting loses. Honestly I didn't experience big loses since I was a newbie here in crypto world. But in my own personal experience about cryptos as a bounty hunter I was encountered scam projects and campaigns that was the baddest things happened on me. Giving your 80% of your time and efforts to participate in a particular projects but at the end it was scam projects. I think being scammed is the worst damage that could I experienced.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: