Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Meritt Protocol - Decentralised Token Creation for Everyone  (Read 1027 times)
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:16:15 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 03:35:00 PM by MerittProtocol

MERITT PROTOCOL
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

promising project I like the concept, this project has the potential in the future may the project be successful, and whether there is no bounty campaign?
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

Cool idea. Can you update the dapp testnet link please?
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Updated some minor details :-)

MERITT PROTOCOL
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

Hello merit protocol. chance upon your ann thread and i do find this ICO project idea quite interesting and i am quite curious on what is the vision for this ICO by the founder for this particular project?

raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

From what i know there is some similar projects ongoing on this blockchain as od now, how will you capture and strategise on growing more audience or user from the current marketto benefit the potential investors that want to pump in more fundsinto this ICO, please advice. Thank you
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

promising project I like the concept, this project has the potential in the future may the project be successful, and whether there is no bounty campaign?

Hey there please join the telegram rooms for bounty details-

https://t.me/Merittprotocol

https://t.me/Merittbounty

forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

There are two other types of Ethereum alternative like NEO/ Stellar why does they development team want to build it on Ethereum and not the others? Although the main dominant now is Ethereum however there is also a lot of room for improvement for Neo/Stellar, what is the views of the development team so that the investors, hunters or even the crypto user interested in this particular ICO will have a clearer view of where you are coming from.
Shadovka

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

There are two other types of Ethereum alternative like NEO/ Stellar why does they development team want to build it on Ethereum and not the others? Although the main dominant now is Ethereum however there is also a lot of room for improvement for Neo/Stellar, what is the views of the development team so that the investors, hunters or even the crypto user interested in this particular ICO will have a clearer view of where you are coming from.

Hey forest you are here as well how do you find this project in long term wise?

forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

From my own opinion is that even the crypto is in a down trend now but i got the confidence that in the near future crypto will be adapt by more and more people and this ICO will serve as an advantage to the crypto users.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

I think project Meritt Protocol can be one of the project which is great for long-term investment, I read on his website they have the vision and mission that is very appealing to investors
grooming

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

Up up nice project
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:36:44 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 12:00:16 PM by forestharvest

I think project Meritt Protocol can be one of the project which is great for long-term investment, I read on his website they have the vision and mission that is very appealing to investors

Why do you say so? care to share some insights that you have in mind about this project that will interest the investors?
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

While i was reading this thread i see that you mention trusted network and crypto wallet, since this is based on ethereum if i am not wrong. Does the wallet support all crypto coins or only selected?
Shadovka

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

I try to open the white paper on your website but after i press the download white paper tab i was point back to the website can you fix this problem or is this problem on my end please help.

raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

While i was reading this thread i see that you mention trusted network and crypto wallet, since this is based on ethereum if i am not wrong. Does the wallet support all crypto coins or only selected?

I am also interested in the type of tokens that can be keep in the crypto wallet, and will it be like etherscan and even better support once a specific coin is being listed on an exchange the value of the tokens you are holding will appear immediately.
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

Maybe i have miss out is the app available in applestore or playstore as i cannot find it in my playstore.
Shadovka

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:38 AM

From my own opinion is that even the crypto is in a down trend now but i got the confidence that in the near future crypto will be adapt by more and more people and this ICO will serve as an advantage to the crypto users.

Never notice your reply yesterday. Would you want to share the advantages that this ICO will bring to the crypto user in the ling run?

forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:08:11 AM

Never notice your reply yesterday. Would you want to share the advantages that this ICO will bring to the crypto user in the ling run?

From what i have understand is that this project enable the users to "issue equity to raise funds", "issue a loan to get finance or to trade assets" and "services directly with peers". And all of these above services is without a middleman which  will help in lessen or reduce the transaction cost involve and the time needed to perform the following actions.
Shadovka

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

From what i have understand is that this project enable the users to "issue equity to raise funds", "issue a loan to get finance or to trade assets" and "services directly with peers". And all of these above services is without a middleman which  will help in lessen or reduce the transaction cost involve and the time needed to perform the following actions.

This is definitely some great advantages they can provide to the users. From one of the previous post i remember that i read that this particular ICO is actually developing an app that can store different types of crypto coins also. Do you think this extra function will help in growing awareness and users for this platform?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: