Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Meritt Protocol - Decentralised Token Creation for Everyone  (Read 1040 times)
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

Shadovka and forestharvest pardon me for adding in my own opinions, from what i see the discussion between both of you is just what this ICO project can and able to do have you all think of things like security to the wallet coins, how is the data of the user being collect, storage and use, as in the recent years personal data is a topic most of the people are very concern about.

You point out something valuable that the ICO should focus on as the current development idea of the ICO is already something to look upon but if there is a lack of security in either part of the platform the confidence level of the users will definitely be affected regardless of how good and convenience the ICO platform can provide to them.     

Will you want to share more information on what is the ideal platform that is able to give the users and potential investors more confidence in participate in this ICO?

To me there is a few important points  for me to consider it as an ideal platform. Firstly as i mention in my last post security is the most needed thing, i does not want my effort of either doing bounty or trading be wasted if i am unable to secure my assets. Secondly the platform must be fast in the speed of loading and user friendly. Lastly if there are fees involve it must be reasonable however everyone have their reasonable amount for different platform so i am unable to give a specific answer for this.   

So that explains your ideal platform, if using the criteria you mention to use it on meritt protocol how will meritt protocol fare to you?

The point that attracts me the most is no matter how big or small your project is as long as it is relevant you are able to use this app as a medium as i am sort of affiliate to some ICOs as developers and either on personal or work purpose this is a very good platform for me to list out my projects, i am so eager to experience what this can bring.

sonkars2008

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

Indeed the wallet coins must be secured by the token sale providings of the protocol that we have discussed forthwith. However, the usefulness of the product, whether it is needed or not needed, and endless possibilities of providings without middle men or middle women are not crucial to conclude, henceforth the providings will be provided. I am looking forwarding to the potential success of the providings from the project. Good luck, bless
Irich72

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

An interesting project, that serves to implement and regulate financial contracts for Ethereum Blockchain. For each financial contract issued, a specific ERC20 contract token is created. I would like to test the mobile application for Android. As understood from the read, wait for him in September.
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

I would like to spread a few words about your project that "Meritt protocol decentralises fund raising and financing. They open protocol for self-governed creation and servicing of peer-to-peer financial contracts on the Blockchain."

raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:35:43 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 01:09:54 AM by raddish

Shadovka and forestharvest pardon me for adding in my own opinions, from what i see the discussion between both of you is just what this ICO project can and able to do have you all think of things like security to the wallet coins, how is the data of the user being collect, storage and use, as in the recent years personal data is a topic most of the people are very concern about.

You point out something valuable that the ICO should focus on as the current development idea of the ICO is already something to look upon but if there is a lack of security in either part of the platform the confidence level of the users will definitely be affected regardless of how good and convenience the ICO platform can provide to them.    

Will you want to share more information on what is the ideal platform that is able to give the users and potential investors more confidence in participate in this ICO?

To me there is a few important points  for me to consider it as an ideal platform. Firstly as i mention in my last post security is the most needed thing, i does not want my effort of either doing bounty or trading be wasted if i am unable to secure my assets. Secondly the platform must be fast in the speed of loading and user friendly. Lastly if there are fees involve it must be reasonable however everyone have their reasonable amount for different platform so i am unable to give a specific answer for this.  

So that explains your ideal platform, if using the criteria you mention to use it on meritt protocol how will meritt protocol fare to you?

The point that attracts me the most is no matter how big or small your project is as long as it is relevant you are able to use this app as a medium as i am sort of affiliate to some ICOs as developers and either on personal or work purpose this is a very good platform for me to list out my projects, i am so eager to experience what this can bring.

I also hope that this particular project can roll out soon for us to enjoy what the platform can give us, so will you be participating in the token sale?
Shadovka

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:15:53 AM

Indeed what you point out is an important aspect to attract investors and potential investors, i am quite sure that this ICO will not miss out the security area, which can be considerable factor for the survival of this particular ICO.  

Since you are touching on attracting investors, what do you think are the crucial points that can help this ICO to attract more investors and creating more awareness to the crypto users to let them know the existence of this amazing ICO?

forestharvest have given an answer similar to what i wanted to express. However i still got some add on to it, normally investors will look at the team involve in the whole ICO and the usefulness of the product whether it is needed or not needed. As most investors come with capital and the simplest thing is like what forestharvest say which is security without it everything is futile.

Great for your personal view points on a good ICO which aspect of this project does it attract you the most?  

I am not really attract to this idea at first but after i read up at the first page i find that there is endless of possibilities that this platform is able to bring to the users and there is no fees and middleman involve which is a thing i like for transaction as it is time consuming and mostly we are just paying for something which we can do on our own, why do we need to pay people if we are willing and able to do the job on our own and the fees can be horrible just by doing a simple thing.

I suppose you have some bad experience before regarding "fees and middleman transaction before"?

Not really my experience though this is my what my friend had been through, i won't want to expose which platform is it but just to point out that this project do help solve this problem.

Even though you are not the victim of this bad experience, but i still feel sorry for your friend regarding his case and i am quite certain that youwill be a happy user for this app from what you have say before.

Oh i see our friend had encounter this type of problems before this platform will most probably fit him as the root of the problems are being eliminated in the platform.

raddish

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:50:10 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 02:36:26 AM by raddish

Indeed what you point out is an important aspect to attract investors and potential investors, i am quite sure that this ICO will not miss out the security area, which can be considerable factor for the survival of this particular ICO.  

Since you are touching on attracting investors, what do you think are the crucial points that can help this ICO to attract more investors and creating more awareness to the crypto users to let them know the existence of this amazing ICO?

forestharvest have given an answer similar to what i wanted to express. However i still got some add on to it, normally investors will look at the team involve in the whole ICO and the usefulness of the product whether it is needed or not needed. As most investors come with capital and the simplest thing is like what forestharvest say which is security without it everything is futile.

Great for your personal view points on a good ICO which aspect of this project does it attract you the most?  

I am not really attract to this idea at first but after i read up at the first page i find that there is endless of possibilities that this platform is able to bring to the users and there is no fees and middleman involve which is a thing i like for transaction as it is time consuming and mostly we are just paying for something which we can do on our own, why do we need to pay people if we are willing and able to do the job on our own and the fees can be horrible just by doing a simple thing.

I suppose you have some bad experience before regarding "fees and middleman transaction before"?

Not really my experience though this is my what my friend had been through, i won't want to expose which platform is it but just to point out that this project do help solve this problem.

Even though you are not the victim of this bad experience, but i still feel sorry for your friend regarding his case and i am quite certain that youwill be a happy user for this app from what you have say before.

Oh i see our friend had encounter this type of problems before this platform will most probably fit him as the root of the problems are being eliminated in the platform.

I also feel sad for his friend but well life has to go on, do you think meritt protocol result will be adversly affect by the current bear trend market?
Shadovka

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:32:25 AM

I also feel sad for his friend but well life has to go on, do you think meritt protocol result will be adversely affect by the current bear trend market?

What i believe is that the current bear market is due to many scams involve in crypto once this problem is solve crypto will automatically rise back to his original value or higher, meritt protocol should not be affected by it.

raddish

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:44:57 AM

I also feel sad for his friend but well life has to go on, do you think meritt protocol result will be adversely affect by the current bear trend market?

What i believe is that the current bear market is due to many scams involve in crypto once this problem is solve crypto will automatically rise back to his original value or higher, meritt protocol should not be affected by it.

Do you think in long term wise meritt protocol can be a scam in crypto market also?
Shadovka

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:33:00 AM

Do you think in long term wise meritt protocol can be a scam in crypto market also?

From my earlier post i mention that this platform allowed big or small scale projects to be listed on the platform, which is a good thing but because of this low barriers entry scammers can make use of this platform too, for now i does not know how will the ICO react to this problem and the solution to it though. 

raddish

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:54:25 AM

From my earlier post i mention that this platform allowed big or small scale projects to be listed on the platform, which is a good thing but because of this low barriers entry scammers can make use of this platform too, for now i does not know how will the ICO react to this problem and the solution to it though. 

Do you think this problem can be solve by KYC which all the ICO is using for the tokens buyer of their ICO.
Shadovka

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

Do you think this problem can be solve by KYC which all the ICO is using for the tokens buyer of their ICO.

KYC definitely have the effect of reducing and lower the scam rate, however if we look at the bigger picture if a person that going to do some snobbish thing or scamming there are many ways to do it, KYC documents is only able to act as the first level of security.

iren squares

Activity: 197

Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

the first time in my mind after seeing the merit protocol of this project is, buying and selling merit in a forum that will terdezentralisasi by blockchain. but this is different, and I think the features in this merit app are very complete and very useful for all of us.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

KYC definitely have the effect of reducing and lower the scam rate, however if we look at the bigger picture if a person that going to do some snobbish thing or scamming there are many ways to do it, KYC documents is only able to act as the first level of security.

This conversation blows my mind. I love crypto
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

Shadovka and raddish so sorry that i am unable to join in the discussion since morning today was a busy day for me.... mostly i am  very active in this forum.
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Haha, don't need to feel sorry for my friend he already have a big portfolio the small amount to him is nothing compare to his current portfolio. A lesson to be more careful in the future.
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

Meritt protocol

Meritt protocol decentralises fund raising and financing. They open protocol for self-governed creation and servicing of peer-to-peer financial contracts on the Blockchain

More information about the ICO please visit to Website: http://www.meritt.co/

Shadovka

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:12:04 AM

Shadovka and raddish so sorry that i am unable to join in the discussion since morning today was a busy day for me.... mostly i am  very active in this forum.

You can just join us for the discussion when you are free, don't need to feel sorry about it though.

raddish

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:05:35 AM

From what you say can i assume that you have your own ideas on this?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: