Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX <-> BTC BID/ASK  (Read 74808 times)
paltoco

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:25:24 PM

Maybe high, but i must have 2 coins...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tegija

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Just Fun!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:51:58 PM

Maybe high, but i must have 2 coins...

i would like to have 2000 coins, so is there somebody who would give me 2000BTC for 10goxBTC? just PM me and maybe i can even make a little rebate.  Cheesy

Enjoy your life!
paltoco

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:15:59 PM

All depend on buyer. I dont want 5 coins for my 2.47 goxcoins. I want 2. I think gox will handle this. Congrats for all buyers. There is no place to hide for goxies, they will be solvent if they arent now and then will release coins. There is no way to hide for karpeles.
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:40:35 PM

All depend on buyer. I dont want 5 coins for my 2.47 goxcoins. I want 2. I think gox will handle this. Congrats for all buyers. There is no place to hide for goxies, they will be solvent if they arent now and then will release coins. There is no way to hide for karpeles.

He has hidden himself already....you will only see laywers from here on out...
zyk

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:47:07 PM

but the bots are still selling depositors coins down as his accounts still can withdraw their balances....

some crumps of it even is going to the Sepa queue which shouldn´t be that big anymore and as inflows are coming chasing

those worthless goxcoins I´d just take them if you´d put some 5% on top for the laywers fees Wink
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:02:36 PM

still utterly confused why bitcoinbuilder was over 0.4 when gox usd ratio was 0.1-0.2

what makes people trade at 0.45 when the USD value of goxcoins is 0.2 ??!!

is bitcoinbuilders verification the problem? or is the USD value not relevant because no one can get USD in?

Weird...  Tongue

Truth is the new hatespeech.
scutzi128

Activity: 476
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:13:30 PM

still utterly confused why bitcoinbuilder was over 0.4 when gox usd ratio was 0.1-0.2

is bitcoinbuilders verification the problem? or is the USD value not relevant because no one can get USD in?

Weird...  Tongue

Like someone said earlier it truly should be lower because the usd on gox is useless so $120 gox  = 0 actual dollars currently. Anyone paying anything close to .3 is foolish and taking an unnecessary risk.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:20:06 PM

WTS  10 goxbtc for realbtc at 0.4 rato
my Reputation thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392559.new#new Wink

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Tegija

Just Fun!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:27:34 PM

Weird...  Tongue

Like someone said earlier it truly should be lower because the usd on gox is useless so $120 gox  = 0 actual dollars currently. Anyone paying anything close to .3 is foolish and taking an unnecessary risk.

yeah sure...

you ever heard this kind of saying:

in whole world exist only two opinions: my opinion and wrong opinion. Cheesy

let people make with their coins, gox or real no difference, what ever they want. if you think it is foolish does not yet mean that everybody taking this risk is in the end the stupid one. everybody has to know what they do with their money and in the end they will know how stupid or smart they were. human rights! Tongue

Enjoy your life!
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:30:19 PM

Weird...  Tongue
I dont think so. you will think the price is very low when you consider the absolute value is only 40% of the current price.
meanwhile, people will hold on his coins in gox at this very low price uncless urgent for money ,like me. Smiley

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
zyk

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:44:33 PM

Weird...  Tongue

Bitcoin as a store of value just went over the edge. Not only the hopers at bitcoinbuilder are realizing everthing when its too late.

In a market where every exchange is entitelt to run away with depositors funds without being prosecuted, only deadbeat idiots will

participate--thats worse than Paypal--both are just bribing laywers and keep stealing.

zyk

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:12:56 PM

bitstamp offline ?-----where are my funds this time?
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:14:38 PM

I am still buying GOXcoins for 0.2 real bitcoins! Only quantities of 10 GOX+
scutzi128

Activity: 476
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:19:39 PM

Weird...  Tongue

yeah sure...

let people make with their coins, gox or real no difference, what ever they want. if you think it is foolish does not yet mean that everybody taking this risk is in the end the stupid one. everybody has to know what they do with their money and in the end they will know how stupid or smart they were. human rights! Tongue

You are entitled to your own opinion. I never said you can't buy at .3 only that I think its a bad investment. There is just as much potential to lose all the money you invest into goxbtc then there is to actually make money.
Tegija

Just Fun!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:30:36 PM

yeah sure...

You are entitled to your own opinion. I never said you can't buy at .3 only that I think its a bad investment. There is just as much potential to lose all the money you invest into goxbtc then there is to actually make money.

no, that does not have anything to do with my opinion. only thing what i´m saying is that everybody should know him/herself what he/she is doing and they mostly will not care that you are thinking they are foolish and they take to high risks. everybody has right to take risks as they want and you have no right to say them that its foolish. you don't know what will come and they neither. even in the end there is no-one foolish, just people had different opinions about the situation and believed in different end of this story.

so simple.

Enjoy your life!
lilfiend

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:36:20 PM

WTB .5gbtc for .1btc, pm for details, heatware under lilfiend

[Insert E-peen here]
Chana

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:54:32 PM

I has read about 5 page. only see ppl want to buy for <0.7~0.2 want to sell for >0.7.
Does anyone really selling here? o.O

They should be.. they would get better deals than cashing-out at gox's prices. Tongue

Nooo. They would rather take less on gox, which they might not even see anyways. Selling way below market value is "suspicious activity"... lol, they will find all the funds locked-up, and in FED's hands. Why-else would you keep cashing-out, unless you were planning to attempt to run away after. (Rather, why would you not just wait for the price to rise, or just wait to withdraw.)

I could think of one reason someone would do that... (besides a reverse pump, to pull-down prices for better value.)

Suppose you had millions of BTC sitting in Gox, and gox told you that your name must match your account, but you created a fake name, because you stole all the coins. Then Gox tells you, "you want your coins, then confirm your ID". But that is impossible, because the name is fake.

What do you do... You try to screw Gox by cashing out all the coins.

How does that not screw gox... because you are taking money that people freely gave you, for your discount BTC. They get the BTC (which is now less of a theft-loss) and Gox simply hands your account info over to authorities, and the "few" dollars you got. Instead of you having "millions more". Thus, resulting in less losses to cover.

Just a thought.

Since you know that they know who the thieves are. So does every other exchange. Silk-road 2 was kind enough to publish that info, as well as any info that gox's internal audits revealed.

Sucks for the honest people cashing-out at low prices... However, they did that of their own free will. Just as those who purchased for higher prices. They didn't have to purchase that high.

Move all your "buy" orders down to 0.00001 and I bet he will either buy them, or stop cashing-out... just snipe-up the higher prices. lol, or let more idiots keep listing lower! Then snipe those.

Keep feeding him, and he will keep eating your higher dollars, and lower BTC.

Wink
zyk

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:57:19 PM

yeah sure...

no, that does not have anything to do with my opinion. only thing what i´m saying is that everybody should know him/herself what he/she is doing and they mostly will not care that you are thinking they are foolish and they take to high risks. everybody has right to take risks as they want and you have no right to say them that its foolish. you don't know what will come and they neither. even in the end there is no-one foolish, just people had different opinions about the situation and believed in different end of this story.

so simple.

Who is buying Goxcoins and has  sold them under 150 dollars yet??   Nobody ,am I right?

So everybody who buys them already thought about the question who the fuck is selling all those Goxcoins for a 100 bucks ?

Are these deadbeat suckers who are in a complete panic to move their money in a withdrawl queue?

Or is it a bot in suicide ?  The Winklevossbrothers ? Aliens ?

The die is cast about the end of this story for everybody with a braincell left.
zyk

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:14:42 PM

I has read about 5 page. only see ppl want to buy for <0.7~0.2 want to sell for >0.7.
Does anyone really selling here? o.O

They should be.. they would get better deals than cashing-out at gox's prices. Tongue

Nooo. They would rather take less on gox, which they might not even see anyways. Selling way below market value is "suspicious activity"... lol, they will find all the funds locked-up, and in FED's hands. Why-else would you keep cashing-out, unless you were planning to attempt to run away after. (Rather, why would you not just wait for the price to rise, or just wait to withdraw.)

I could think of one reason someone would do that... (besides a reverse pump, to pull-down prices for better value.)

Suppose you had millions of BTC sitting in Gox, and gox told you that your name must match your account, but you created a fake name, because you stole all the coins. Then Gox tells you, "you want your coins, then confirm your ID". But that is impossible, because the name is fake.

What do you do... You try to screw Gox by cashing out all the coins.

How does that not screw gox... because you are taking money that people freely gave you, for your discount BTC. They get the BTC (which is now less of a theft-loss) and Gox simply hands your account info over to authorities, and the "few" dollars you got. Instead of you having "millions more". Thus, resulting in less losses to cover.

Just a thought.

Since you know that they know who the thieves are. So does every other exchange. Silk-road 2 was kind enough to publish that info, as well as any info that gox's internal audits revealed.

Sucks for the honest people cashing-out at low prices... However, they did that of their own free will. Just as those who purchased for higher prices. They didn't have to purchase that high.

Move all your "buy" orders down to 0.00001 and I bet he will either buy them, or stop cashing-out... just snipe-up the higher prices. lol, or let more idiots keep listing lower! Then snipe those.

Keep feeding him, and he will keep eating your higher dollars, and lower BTC.

Wink

Nice construction but completly idiot.......Gox would freeze the account right away  Wink
Tegija

Just Fun!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:19:15 PM

yeah sure...

so simple.

Who is buying Goxcoins and has  sold them under 150 dollars yet??   Nobody ,am I right?

So everybody who buys them already thought about the question who the fuck is selling all those Goxcoins for a 100 bucks ?

Are these deadbeat suckers who are in a complete panic to move their money in a withdrawl queue?

Or is it a bot in suicide ?  The Winklevossbrothers ? Aliens ?

The die is cast about the end of this story for everybody with a braincell left.

LOL!!!
i like you view of things.
and some other parts i like specially. i think you are hitting a point without really knowing that you cached the main loin of the story.
i don't know how many people will have their last braincell still left when this odyssee ends, but for sure you could get some extra if you would be ready to scratch of some braincells from the walls, after this story ends. (sorry because of black humor). after big crash of BTCChina beginning of december, suicide rate was in china 20% higher than before...

in one thing you are totally right, panic is the reason why everything is ask it is. but people are how they are. but let them panic! everybody has right to fell in panic or to be really cool. we should not be judges over other people.

Enjoy your life!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: