Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?  (Read 60625 times)
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

It is impossible for eth to cross the bitcoin, even though Us government declares ETH is not a security coin. But the potential of this coin seems to be very impressive but to cross the bitcoin it is quite difficult.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

I think ethereum is a strong and a trusted coin but it will not be enough to overtake bitcoin not this year or over the years since bitcoin is the pioneer of all cryptocurrencies even it is a anonymous coins.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:31:29 AM

No one can predict the market at this time, prices are constantly rising and falling by the market. Do not follow any trend, but just expect the right level you will succeed and patiently wait.
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
To be honest, I don't believe that such a thing can happen, BTC can't be surpassed, at least not in 2019. Although ETH is also a very good crypto, but there is still a big gap with BTC.
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

The price different is very high between bitcoin and ethereum. In my opinion, it is nearly impossible to close this gap for ethereum in 2019 or in the following years.
  Well bitcoin is an expensive asset of this crypto and ethereum is on top 2 of all asset. Both has its own diversity and run on different ways, but it all depends on their strategy, if ethereum can surpass on bitcoins value., then it is good because we all know that Eth is one of a best asset we invisted. But unfortunately, the market is volatile and no one can predict on the future, so let us just focus on the present scenarios that happening in this crypto world, so we can deliberate the future between Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I hope we can see the the prices of both ethereum and bitcoin incredibly high in the future. And also, I want to see  some different, successful and decentralized coins which are as strong as ethereum and bitcoin on the top levels.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

indeed ethereum is very popular for ico platform but i think ethereum can not yet overtake bitcoin volume because bitcoin is kripto king
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

Ethereum is one of the best in the market for crypto, it is always in second place on the coinmarketcap. Ethereum is widely used in ICOs projects. Compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum is faster, cheaper. However, I think that Ethereum will find it hard to pass Bitcoin in 2019. At present Bitcoin is strong, it's king of all, Ethereum will need a lot of time and effort to overcome Bitcoin.

BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

i am sure not possible happens in 2019. BTC has great impact in market. It need to take for long time for ETH to have such great power as BTC. But personally i invest ETH more than BTC. Because BTC is old and ETH is more effective and useful.

andregunja

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

It is possible because i see lot of potencial in this project even ico's are you already using ethereum payment
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

indeed ethereum is very popular for ico platform but i think ethereum can not yet overtake bitcoin volume because bitcoin is kripto king
As quoted bitcoin is the base for the entire digital currency. Ethereum being a follower and the name itself indicates it as an alternate to the bitcoin. Based on this it will serve as the leading asset among altcoins. Ico's using it as an platform makes it more stronger than other altcoins and this doesn't mean bitcoin will get passed by ethereum.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

BTC will always be the store of value in this market and eth the leading blockchain for projects

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
metallikingz

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

I dont think that it will happen, there are better things to see happening on the next few years, but i dont think that bitcoin is going to be replaced by etheruem, because it does not make much sense at all, i think that it can not happen, that is all

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
idirben

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

it's pretty much possible especially after the implementation of sharding, ethereum will be fast and with low fees  and it's already used for most of io with it's smart contract , so i don't see the use of bitcoin in the future
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

Ethereum is not very popular for ICO platform. Ethereum IS platform.

First platform for smart contracts but we will see how Vitalik will deal with his competition as I see there are more smart contract platforms and some of them look better than ethereum.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:49:05 PM

no never in the near future Eth will pass Btc in 2019 or in 2020 Btc still remains the number one currency in the market followed by Eth in the second place
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:11:29 PM

It is not going to happen in my opinion, ethereum might be a very good and strong coin but it is not going to have a higher price than what bitcoin has, and it will never touch that huge amount of money, i guess. So better to leave it like this
jessbezos

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

No coin ever pass Bitcoin for sure ,but ether may be pass Bitcoin cash for sure
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

It is not going to happen in my opinion, ethereum might be a very good and strong coin but it is not going to have a higher price than what bitcoin has, and it will never touch that huge amount of money, i guess. So better to leave it like this

for today the demand for the etherium has increased very much. This is even indicated by the price of gas, with each transaction. I think that in the near future the market will begin to recover and we will see a completely different leader of the crypto currency, rather than Bitcoin.
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

If it fits the problem-free road map, the new technology catches on improvements and I think you will catch it if it does not.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

If it fits the problem-free road map, the new technology catches on improvements and I think you will catch it if it does not.
Of course, a lot today I consider Bitcoin a soap bubble, but no one wants to abandon the possible profit in the future. Therefore, investments in Bitcoin will continue despite various market indicators.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: