Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:06:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?  (Read 60635 times)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:16:14 AM

WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
I don't think so. Market cap of Bitcoin still so big compare to ethereum. Ethereum will not surpass Bitcoin, becuase Bitcoin has different function compare to Ethereum, they are very different. But they are both the best!
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:49:31 AM

Eth cannot even recover right now without the help of bitcoin so that is merely impossible to happen. I know vitalik has announced some good plans with eth recently but  we need to see the outcome first before we can say that is has a chance to surpass bitcoin.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

It's hard to predict actually, Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency and I think no one altcoin is beat Bitcoin within next 1-2 years. But you have to keep in mind that this is the crypto world so everything can happen here. I have an opinion and that is, probably within a few years we can see a coin that will beat Bitcoin.

I suppose, here, we can make some prediction. It will not happen in 2018-2019. probably, one day Ethereum will really try to reach Bitcoin but we will have to wait for it at least for several years more.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

ETH is always a fantastic option, especially if you're willing to take some calculated risk. ICOs will be massive this year, and that means risk taking with ETH will be much more prominent.

Not sure if you’re into ICOs at all as well, just going to give you some genuinely promising projects to maybe look into.
 The ICOs are TIP Blockchain, Daostack IO, GrapheneTech, Muirfield IP, Deedcoin, OPP Open Wifi, and Orthonogal.

**TIP Blockchain** aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

**Daostack IO** powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

**GrapheneTech** is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.

**Muirfield IP** is an opportunistic private equity real estate investment firm leading the effort to reinvent and improve private equity investing through the use of blockchain technology.

**Deedcoin** is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

**OPP Open Wifi** is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

**Orthogonal** is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

I think that this is impossible, it is difficult for Ethereum to pass Bitcoin in 2019. Bitcoin is still the strongest, its capital is still much larger than Ethereum. Bitcoin still controls the market. Ethereum will need a lot of time and it must grow stronger. I think that only when Bitcoin is weak will Ethereum have a chance to pass Bitcoin.

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

Not only Ethereum won't pass BTC in 2019 but I will go further and say that Ethereum and the rest of the altcoins could see their death in the next 5 years assuming that the development will continue as it is (and from what we've seen, the community is only growing more and more).

What to expect from bitcoin in the future? Atomic swaps, Submarine swaps, Lightning network, Schnorr Signatures, TumbleBit etc. All these things combined with the big community and the strong userbase that bitcoin currently have should give you an idea on what's going to happen.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:11:55 AM

No..ethereum will never beat bitcoin in anyway. Bitcoin will always be the first and trustable cryptocurrencies ever. The only one thing bitcoin can lose trust is if sathosi nakamoto can move his stash. It will make whole crypto panic and selling their stash too.ethereum still the best altcoin but will never beat bitcoin whatever the condition is.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:20:19 AM

Bitcoin is king and now a benchmark for all coins so I think Ethereum cannot beat Bitcoin,
I think Ethereum can only take second place after Bitcoin.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

Ethereum is a good coin and potentially big in the future but I do not think that Ethereum can beat Bitcoin in 2019, I think Bitcoin will still lead the market maybe 5 to 10 years into the future.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

I think in 2019, Bitcoin will remain a market leader, Bitcoin is a giant in the crypto world so its position is very strong and very difficult to replace, my opinion Ethereum will remain in the number 2 maybe up to 5 years ahead.
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

I know that bitcoin and ethereum are the top cryptocurrency . Good foundation and development by this two cryptocurrency .
Bitcoin is #1 as of the moment and I dont think that ethereum can surpass bitcoin now or in 2019. Ethereum must need to do more improvement to get the trust of some investors and members here in the forum. It will take longer year before ethereum surpass bitcoin , but this is not impossible to happen.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

I always see the predictions about this. And the reason for that is not really satisfactory. Wait for the strong moves and movement of the next trend. I see the movement of bitcoin> 1k compared to the stagnation of ETH. that's my result Smiley
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

This will not going to happen as no existing altcoins will ever dethrone bitcoin in the ranking due to it's popularity and high volume of transactions.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

That sounds funny actually because come to look at it, Bitcoin is right now at 7000 and Ethereum is at 500. The gap is as wide as you can imagine. What exactly will happen for ETH to surpass Bitcoin? Except you are expecting a miracle so all financial and market indicators are defied. Ethereum is a great project, no doubt about that but not so fast as you see it.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

no, it is not possible for a very short time, it may take a few years and it is very long because the holders of btc and eth are also increasing. but I prefer to invest in eth it better because many ICOs are using ETH platform.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

What do you mean by pass BTC, is it the development, adoption, price, marketcap, or what? For development, it seems like Ethereum platform already pass BTC on that. They are expanding their features and we can see the result is mass adoption through ICO and ERC20 token, but for price and marketcap, it seems like impossible for any coins has more marketcap than bitcoin, at least in the next 10 years. Bitcoin will still be on the top, until crypto going mainstream.

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

Maybe your just saying that because the ETH is currently exploding in the market and it shows great performance now in the market but it doesn't means that it will surpass and dethrone the BTC, BTC is still the most popular and the most valuable coin in the market.

divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Who knows truly, but ETH will do well because it's adoption and usability is so much higher. ETH can be used to purchase fantastic ICOs and once real risk taking in the market takes place, ETH will skyrocket.

Here are some great ICOs if you're wanting to get involved before the major risk taking season comes around.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

I will not, I'm sure that ethereum will not go beyond bitcoin for any reason if it's 2019, that's too soon. if a bitcoin can be exceeded by ethereeum then it will take a very long time
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

I will not, I'm sure that ethereum will not go beyond bitcoin for any reason if it's 2019, that's too soon. if a bitcoin can be exceeded by ethereeum then it will take a very long time
Many similiraties question if ethereum surpass bitcoin but until now btc has the most users. It will not pass btc in 2019 since btc has the strongest stands by that year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: