Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?  (Read 60625 times)
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

I dont think any of altcoin can pass bitcoin marketcap, bitcoin will be at the top of the market everytime in my opinion, others are just altcoin and most of them are useless maybe next 3-4 years eth or others can be worthless.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

This will surelly not happen. Many big instutional investors are coming and they will invest probably only into Bitcoin because they are finding only "stable" and trusted coins. As you can see Bitcoin is the most stable coin these days and its dominance is rising  Cool.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
R9oooo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

This will surelly not happen. Many big instutional investors are coming and they will invest probably only into Bitcoin because they are finding only "stable" and trusted coins. As you can see Bitcoin is the most stable coin these days and its dominance is rising  Cool.
As much as I did not like bitcoin, but still what is happening now is clearly not a plus for the market. I believe that there are several very promising projects on the market that are capable of attracting major players including ETH.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

No, I'm sure no coin can beat the BTC price in the future. BTC is still the king of the cryptographic market, so it's not easy for other coin to pass.
aquaking

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

The market for cryptography is not something that can not happen, but in my expectation, these expectations will help you hold the ETH for longer, so you will choose to sell them at good prices. than
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
What am I listening to? ETH will pass Bitcoin. The answer is never and do not expect to happen. If you are a long-term investor, 90% of people will invest in BTC as it is the king of Cryptocurrency and will definitely stay in the top position until the market ends. Of course, if ETH wants to cross the BTC, ETH needs to raise prices to the highest level

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

What am I listening to? ETH will pass Bitcoin. The answer is never and do not expect to happen. If you are a long-term investor, 90% of people will invest in BTC as it is the king of Cryptocurrency and will definitely stay in the top position until the market ends. Of course, if ETH wants to cross the BTC, ETH needs to raise prices to the highest level
Yes, ethereum will never value better than bitcoins but it is so far still the next big thing after bitcoin but expecting to find the next big thing like bitcoin is actually too much to be asking. The thing here is no one knows the future and even if we are picking a very good project with a usable product in real life which would possibly bring about a lot of demand for it, still does not mean we can know how much it would end up being except to just hold and hope for the best.

Ethererum may value more than what it is currently having but that does not mean it will value more than bitcoins. I guess no altcoin as of now is having the features and capability to pass bitcoins as most of the altcoins are not getting used in real life but gaining value only through speculations.
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

i think it's hard, even with ethereum popularity right now. i don't say impossible but it's still hard. since the last time bitcoin was rising ethereum can't even following bitcoin uptrends
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

ETH has a long way to go to pass the price of BTC. I think even in 2019, BTC will take the lead. May be forever? Who know. Let's see
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

ETH has a long way to go to pass the price of BTC. I think even in 2019, BTC will take the lead. May be forever? Who know. Let's see
People always compare eth to bitcoin although price are volatile investors still use bitcoin. Exactly it takes time to surpass bitcoin. So I think eth cannot pass btc because users are into btc who believes the future.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

No one really knows what will happen during that time. In fact this year has brought us the whole cryptocommuity with too many surprises that we never imagined. In anyways I don't think ETH can actually do that. All coins depend on BTC so it'll be difficult for any of the ALTs to surpass BTC
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:58:01 PM

People always compare eth to bitcoin although price are volatile investors still use bitcoin. Exactly it takes time to surpass bitcoin. So I think eth cannot pass btc because users are into btc who believes the future.
It's not possible if ethereum will always pegged to the bitcoin. When bitcoin goes down and it follows and otherwise ethereum will always stay below the bitcoin. If that can become independent and it gives a lot of chance to the ethereum to surpass the bitcoin but it'll take a very long time.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

Of course, this does not rule out the possibility. If Ethereum's coin development is growing rapidly, it will certainly easily replace Bitcoin's position in 2019.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
byzodiac

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

I dont understand why everybody ask this questions. Eth is just best altcoin but it cant be top of the market, it is clear why still talking about this I dont know, and this is not important like this.
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

eth is far below bitcoin in price. it's very hard to pass btc even 10 years more. bitcoin still king in crypto and no coin can pass it. there are too many coins with new technology but still cant pass bitcoin

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

Good day. I wouldn't think it will ever beat bitcoin. But if it will undergo more developments and improve its functions then maybe it will rise its value but to surpass bitcoin is still a farfetched dream. But who knows? Anything can happen.
MorenoBry

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

I do not believe that by 2019-2020 the altons will overthrow Bitcoin or Ethereum, it will happen sometime, in 5 years at least.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

I do not think ETH can do this. To do this, ETH needs more time. Currently, I see the price of ETH is decreasing quite strongly. BTC is the dominant king in this market.
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

ETH will increase in 2019, that's for sure. However, it is impossible to overcome Bitcoin. Not a single coin can replace Bitcoin's popularity
silvia76

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

I absolutely do not like the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. ETH and BTC are the strongest coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: