Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?  (Read 60627 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

I don’t think so. Ethereum will never catch up with bitcoin. Because BTC is still the coin born sooner and still dominates the select people in the cypto money market. So BTC is never replaced by any coin else  Wink Wink Wink
Keeping the current scenario in mind, and comparing the current market price of Bitcoin and ETH as well as the pace at which the technologies grow, I do not think that ETH can beat Bitcoin any time sooner.

It is a race determined not just by the technological advancement but by so many factors and majority of them are in favor of Bitcoin. Besides, the spread of Bitcoin is far more quick that that of ETH and this is why I think ETH cannot catch up with BTC in short term. The long term could be different.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

That's probably my most certain thing, because the BTC is the king of the cryptographic market and ETH is way too far away from the BTC, the ETH value is nothing in this market and now the ETH coin is in danger. muscle decline.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

No chance.  There's just one bitcoin.  Ether is a failed experiement with countless vulnerabilities and shortcomings.
Yes, I also think the market will collapse and the ETH coin is way too far away from the BTC, so I do not think ETH can beat the BTC. So I always hold the BTC and give up ETH now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1076
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

No chance.  There's just one bitcoin.  Ether is a failed experiement with countless vulnerabilities and shortcomings.

Absolutely there's no way for eth to surpass the value of bitcoin, and with the current volatile market eth was more likely to fall compared to bitcoin lately. The price of bitcoin though fluctuates fast, but as per observations ethereum also has very fast changing price which also declined at dumping value.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
bitcoin is unique. can only be said that ETH will still be No. 2 or the other altcoin will pass it as XRP did 2 weeks ago. Indeed, it will be hard to beat BTC in this market. ETH is still struggling with adjusting the balance from the ICO and testing new networks. Along with the information about the future link between Vitalik and ETH? bitcoin will continue to dominate.

doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

Absolutely there's no way for eth to surpass the value of bitcoin, and with the current volatile market eth was more likely to fall compared to bitcoin lately. The price of bitcoin though fluctuates fast, but as per observations ethereum also has very fast changing price which also declined at dumping value.
To date, incomprehensible things are happening on the cryptocurrency market, and most likely, all predictions about the negative future of Bitcoin will be realized. In this case, the ethereum should definitely take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

no, ethereum is good crypto with strong team, and i know many project born in ethereum platform
but, i believe ethereum can't pass bitcoin in the next year

Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

Maybe 10 years to come who knows. We can't downplay Bitcoin at this moment. For alts like Ethereum to flourish, we need Btc to soar first.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

Everything is possible in the market, but it seems quite difficult to happen. I guess bitcoin won't leave leadership to anyone for many years.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
stiucsib86

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

The chances of this happening is extremely low. Unless there are critical bugs or attacks that completely disrupt the Bitcoin blockchain and data integrity. But these are unlikely also as we know Bitcoin core developers are consist of those smart individuals that have been with Bitcoin since the beginning and earlier days.

Most BTC hodlers are somewhat Bitcoin maximalist. And most of the people treat BTC as digital gold and use it for store value. So, as BTC supply cap are fixed, the only way BTC price will drop is with big exchange hacks and BTC dump to liquidate after that.

Ethereum on the other hand have no fixed supply. The market and participant for Ethereum are much more larger compare to Bitcoin due to its use case for Smart Contracts. There are tons of developers and smart contracts being developed now. The demand for ETH will increase potentially. But because of the uncapped supply, unlikely ETH price will surpass BTC in any forseeable future.

NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

Cryptocurrency Ethereum is developing rapidly and is of interest to very influential and large companies, but I think it will not displace Bitcoin in 2019.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

I think eth will have a safe and good value, not thinking of being able to match the value of bitcoin. Eth is indeed the second crypto that is able to attract the public after bitcoin and this remains a platform in ico. Although a lot of platinum but erc20 will still be used, competition starts tight.
egytrickz

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

I think eth will have a safe and good value, not thinking of being able to match the value of bitcoin. Eth is indeed the second crypto that is able to attract the public after bitcoin and this remains a platform in ico. Although a lot of platinum but erc20 will still be used, competition starts tight.
In my opinion, Ethereum will not be able to beat Bitcoin since from January until now, i am seeing the price of ETH dropping so everyone is worried and they think ETH can not quickly recover back.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

The disparity in coin supply and value is huge between ETH and BTC so it is not likely to ever pass BTC in value. No other coin will surpass BTC.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

Even if ethereum is one of the better crypto in the market. It cannot just pass bitcoin in just a short time. I think ethereum has a chance to surpass bitcoin. But it will take a long time before it will happen.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

You didn't even think about it in Four  to five years time you are predicting just  2019, I don't think it can surpass bitcoin come 2019. I don't even think bitcoin can bow to ethereum in my opinion
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

You didn't even think about it in Four  to five years time you are predicting just  2019, I don't think it can surpass bitcoin come 2019. I don't even think bitcoin can bow to ethereum in my opinion
People should know there is no competition between ethereum and bitcoin. Everything shows how strong the bitcoin community and governance structure is when compare with ethereum. Bitcoin seems to be the only factor that determines ethereum value. Ethereum has gotten as high as 0.08 btc this same year and now at 0.031 btc. I am no more an ethereum enthusiast since the recent dump and if the team and community dont work hard enough another coin might take over in coming years.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

I think that possibility of this is comparably low, ETH will probably grow stronger but not as much as it is needed to replace BTC surely.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:34:41 PM

I think it will be never happen because bitcoin have a higher price and it's hard to ethereum to beat the king of all coins in crypto. Bitcoin is proven and nothing can beat it.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

I think that possibility of this is comparably low, ETH will probably grow stronger but not as much as it is needed to replace BTC surely.
Yes eth can be higher the price by year 2019 but as the usual it cannot surpass btc price. Many users already claims that eth can surpass the value still it did not happen. Btc as the higher stands in the market until now and eth could be the next top still.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: