Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 12:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?  (Read 60643 times)
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:18:55 PM

Ethereum is one of the better cryptos in the market. But i don't think ethereum can pass bitcoin this year. Bitcoin will still remain on top as the number one coin in the market. And i think there is no crypto that can surpass bitcoin for a long time.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:50:20 PM

I don't think ethereum can pass btc in 2019, or 2020 or next years, and we have to stop thinking that topic, ethereum is biggest altcoin of course but it can't pass btc this must be clear for everybody.

i think same too.
no coin can pass bitcoin in 5 years. blockchain is really good. until any chain like blockchain made, btc is the king of coins.
- Bitcoin is really a giant wall that makes all altcoin desperate because of its power, the development and influence of bitcoin always affects the whole market, although eth is probably very good, even people call it the king of altcoin but Bitcoin always suppressed it. And this has happened for a very long time, regardless of the time and the changes in the market, bitcoin is always king, eth can still only look at the shadow of bitcoin, 2019 will also be unable to create differences, eth is still too busy in the battle with ripple, it can not have enough power or create miracles to overthrow bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:57:11 PM

Eth has chances to pass bitcoin in 2019, so I predict that there will be a movement after upgrade in January.
Well, as for me there might be a movement this month and eth will rise to btc
Its hard to say that because bitcoin is too good on that position. Well, I’m just happy for ETH to be back on second position and I don’t even think for a top spot. The price of ETH should pump, and its enough for me because I do love bitcoin, but I hold ETH most of the time so whoever wins, I still be happy.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:22:27 PM

Eth has chances to pass bitcoin in 2019, so I predict that there will be a movement after upgrade in January.
Its hard to say that because bitcoin is too good on that position. Well, I’m just happy for ETH to be back on second position and I don’t even think for a top spot. The price of ETH should pump, and its enough for me because I do love bitcoin, but I hold ETH most of the time so whoever wins, I still be happy.

Of course the ethereum price will rise and reach very high values. But bitcoin will continue to be the best and biggest for a very long time. Maybe in a few years ethereum can become the best coin, I do not think it will be in 2019 Smiley

lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:29:28 AM

Although ethereum is very widely used for transactions for new altcoins, it will not be able and it may be difficult in any case still under the shadow of bitcoin. so I see nothing will ever happen.

terrific

Activity: 2184
Merit: 507

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:42:04 AM

Although ethereum is very widely used for transactions for new altcoins, it will not be able and it may be difficult in any case still under the shadow of bitcoin. so I see nothing will ever happen.
It won't happen.
Ethereum is a good coin and the community loves it but thinking that it will pass BTC is a dream.
We don't know what the future holds but it isn't going to happen.

Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:51:37 PM

Oh, really? How do you think that bitcoin will pass Ethereum in 2019? Have you any reason behind the prediction? I do not think you have any reason or you have no idea about crypto if you had then you could not say that it will pass bitcoin by January 2019. To pass bitcoin is totally impossible, if it can be possible by this month then crypto will vanish.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:08:16 PM

There is no reason why ETH or any other coin will pass ever BTC that remains the first and only true king of cryptos.
Tianna

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:11:59 PM

In 2019?? Not even in the future. Well, the answer is No... Ethereum or any other coin can't pass bitcoin. They are all dependent on bitcoin price.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:25:26 PM

This will not happen in the coming years. None of the coins can bypass bitcoin, it is digital gold, the first cryptocurrency and everything depends on it

getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:50:43 PM

How? I don't believe in that and will always be. BTC is king, this will continue for a long time.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:14:05 PM

WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
Stop dreaming. Wake up and stop thinking of the impossible. There are only 17 million Bitcoins in circulation worldwide while there are over 100 million ethereums in circulation worldwide. With this simple arithmetic I guess you may understand why Bitcoin will forever be more valuable than Ethereum

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Xinarae*

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:31:48 PM

Stop dreaming. Wake up and stop thinking of the impossible. There are only 17 million Bitcoins in circulation worldwide while there are over 100 million ethereums in circulation worldwide. With this simple arithmetic I guess you may understand why Bitcoin will forever be more valuable than Ethereum
Why you are telling to stop their dream. Let them make a dream which never will be true. Only foolish people can make such a dream that eth will pass bitcoin.
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:13:52 PM

How? I don't believe in that and will always be. BTC is king, this will continue for a long time.
Agree with your opinion, that until now it cannot be denied with reality. Bitcoin is still the best and is still the benchmark for all existing coins and I am sure it will continue for an unlimited period of time.

Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:58:48 PM

Agree with your opinion, that until now it cannot be denied with reality. Bitcoin is still the best and is still the benchmark for all existing coins and I am sure it will continue for an unlimited period of time.
Ethereum can not even come close to bitcoin, although it is in second place, but there is a huge difference between them and Ethereum will not be able to compensate it for a very long time

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:02:37 PM

Ethereum can not even come close to bitcoin, although it is in second place, but there is a huge difference between them and Ethereum will not be able to compensate it for a very long time
I think btc and eth will move together, so do other altcoins. several platforms have started to develop, such as eos and neo. I think this is good news for the crypto market. where all coins grow together in the market, and do not compete with each other.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:56:22 PM

I like the Ether for a number of great reasons. But let's face it. Ether, just like any other of the existing crypto currencies, will not exceed Bitcoin.
Bitcoin creation is a true innovation. All altcoins are just minor variants of a giant innovation - Bitcoin.
That is why Bitcoin is truly considered the king of all crypto currencies. Perhaps in the future there will be a new innovation that will surpass Bitcoin, but now there is no such.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:18:57 PM

no i don't think Ethereum can pass Bitcoin even for more 5-10 year again, that's so hard for any altcoin replace bitcoin position from the top and be the king, bitcoin is a central of cryptocurrency

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Xinarae*

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:31:14 PM

I agree with you and want to add one thing that if ETH increase too much then it will be 20%of a bitcoin. I mean to buy a bitcoin you have to at least 5 ethreum. 20% price of bitcoin can be the highest price of ethereum. Let's see what's going on the market about ethereum and bitcoin.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:05:13 PM

In terms of price - only if BTC drops really low.
In terms of fundamentals - very likely. Inflation used to be the worst fundamental trait of ETH that really put it behind BTC.
I think it's gonna get fixed as early as 2019.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: