Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?  (Read 60635 times)
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:43:48 PM

BTC is the ultimate store of value coin with a fixed total supply and the same does not apply to Ethereum so it is not going to pass BTC ever.

Yes, it's true, man. Ethereum will never surpass BTC. Bitcoin will stay the leader for all the time. It is the father of all the cryptocurrencies, and all altcoins depend a lot on it.
of course that won't happen, don't ever joke. forever the value of bitcoin will remain at the top, and some altcoins will be below it. now there's not much to do, bitcoin doesn't move much and ethereum is getting worse now.
The position of bitcoin is unshakable, I can not even imagine how Ethereum can have a chance to fight with bitcoin, and we can not even talk about winning in this confrontation

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:35:56 AM

Bitcoin will remain the king of crypto coins forever. ETH or other coins have no chance to pass it in 2019 or any  coming years.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:47:10 AM

Bitcoin will remain the king of crypto coins forever. ETH or other coins have no chance to pass it in 2019 or any  coming years.
They might not pass it that easily but am sure they will break from it I will just be hoping that later drop in BTC will no longer affect a drop in other altcoin in the market atleast if that happens altcoins can boost of making better progress and stability in the community

sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:50:12 AM

WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
Interestingly, the authors of such topics reflect on the influence of Bitcoin on the market and all other alts. More than 50% of dominance, even any optimist will agree with the impossibility of this event.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:40:21 PM

Never and don't be delusional, just face the fact.

Not this year because 2020 for me the possible ethereum pass BTC and it's low chance to happen and maybe we can wait more years for that.
What are you talking about, 2020 and then few years more? Shame
People like that person will increase one year each year and they will repeat accordingly but they would not be able to reach on their claimed destination.
money_forever

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:54:13 PM

As for me, ETH will never be able to overtake bitcoin. I think the whole world accepted the fact that Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:26:05 PM

This is just impossible for ETH! Look at the ETH price, not only this year, look whenever you want! How can people compare between BTC and ETH, Where ETH competing with Ripple now! Mate, I think you shouldn't compare these things because the crypto market passing bad time and this is not the right time to talk about silly things! Thank you.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:58:52 PM

This is just impossible for ETH! Look at the ETH price, not only this year, look whenever you want! How can people compare between BTC and ETH, Where ETH competing with Ripple now! Mate, I think you shouldn't compare these things because the crypto market passing bad time and this is not the right time to talk about silly things! Thank you.
Indeed, to talk about such things in a serious tone is very stupid, Ethereum at the moment its second place is trying not to lose, to the first place too far

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:26:16 PM

There should be a much more important subject. comparing ethereum and bitcoin is unnecessary, until now that bitcoin still has a very high superior level and the price reaches 3,600USD while ethereum prices are priced at 120USD. we should compare ethereum with other altcoins. let's think much smarter and act better to achieve the development of a much better digital currency.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:33:43 AM

Bitcoin is considered as the main currency when we talk about cryptocurrency as a whole. It's the first ever cryptocurrency to grow so fast. The reason why some altcoins were created was because of the idea of bitcoin. So, I doubt if this is possible to happen. However, we all know that anything can happen in cryptocurrency, so let's see if that is possible.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:29:04 AM

Bitcoin is considered as the main currency when we talk about cryptocurrency as a whole. It's the first ever cryptocurrency to grow so fast. The reason why some altcoins were created was because of the idea of bitcoin. So, I doubt if this is possible to happen. However, we all know that anything can happen in cryptocurrency, so let's see if that is possible.
Bitcoin as a symbol of cryptocurrency, nothing good will happen if Ethereum or any other coin can displace it from the first place, it is a blow to the reputation of the entire cryptocurrency, it is unacceptable that the fundamental coin loses the first place

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:37:25 PM

It is impossible not only for the eth but also any other crypto of from the crypto world. There is no way to overcome bitcoin by any crypto.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:45:28 PM

You open this thread long time ago but I doubt if ethereum will be able to surpass bitcoin in pricing in the next 10 to 15 year.  There is a wide gap between the two in terms of pricing and bitcoin dominant is too high that I think it will be difficult for ethereum to break it.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:56:45 PM

it's difficult to say that Ethereum can pass bitcoin in 2019, from the data we see in this market it is quite difficult and large investors have not entered the market anymore for now

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:00:21 PM

Ether is a good and promising coin. I believe that this project has a good future. But I will never believe that ETH will become better than Bitcoin.

Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:03:39 PM

Ether is a good and promising coin. I believe that this project has a good future. But I will never believe that ETH will become better than Bitcoin.
in any case. Despite the fact that Bitcoin and ethereum are completely different coins in their essence, ethereum can really take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market. Thanks to all the projects that used erc20, the ethereum will be able to bypass Bitcoin by capitalization.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:08:19 PM

this is just so impossible to happen, did you even check the coinmarketcap, ethereum has been overthrow already by the ripple, what im trying to say this is that ethereum must first maintain or atleast secure its number two spit before thinking about dethroning the master of all altcoins, the bitcoin

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:10:31 PM

BTC is the ultimate store of value coin with a fixed total supply and the same does not apply to Ethereum so it is not going to pass BTC ever.

Yes, it's true, man. Ethereum will never surpass BTC. Bitcoin will stay the leader for all the time. It is the father of all the cryptocurrencies, and all altcoins depend a lot on it.
of course that won't happen, don't ever joke. forever the value of bitcoin will remain at the top, and some altcoins will be below it. now there's not much to do, bitcoin doesn't move much and ethereum is getting worse now.
I wont say forever if i were you as you will never know what will happen as BTC has so many flaws that other altcoins are working to fix so there might be some possibilities of things turning side but am sure it not going to happen soon and ETH  might not be the one to overtake BTC But never say never

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:17:06 PM

That is also my opinion on the topic of bitcoin and ethereum.
Ethereum is good, but neither in 2019, 2020 or any other year will ethereum be able to displace bitcoin from 1st place.
Certainly bitcoin will forever be the number one, but i can live well with that.
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:27:04 PM

Well i think for the Marketcap who will pass the Bitcoin, it could be XRP. Why not ETH because the movement about marketcap ETH was really slowly. Sometimes XRP can beat the position 2 of ETH.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: