Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?  (Read 60638 times)
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:09:22 PM

WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
Do you think it is possible? I don't think that any altcoin can passed the Bitcoin in 2019 or even in future.
The person doesn't know that's why the person asked the question. On the verse of crypto world, everything is possible but it is not possible to pass BTC by Ethereum.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:30:26 PM

The person doesn't know that's why the person asked the question. On the verse of crypto world, everything is possible but it is not possible to pass BTC by Ethereum.
it won't be possible, and everyone knows that. and for no reason I think people will still agree with us if the ethreum will never replace bitcoin. maybe the ethreum will experience growth, but when all that happens, bitcoin will move faster in front of all crypto.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:00:42 PM

We need to decide on how exactly we can see the real leadership in the ripple cryptocurrency market. If we talk about capitalization, then everything is possible, because the cryptocurrency market has already shown its unpredictability. But if we talk about coin prices, the ripple will never be the market leader. TO
If you can create a coin without any cap and has some momentum it can have a much bigger market cap and that is the case with most of the coins in the market, but that does not mean that it will be valued as bitcoin and nothing can be compared to bitcoin even in the long run, if the value of bitcoin goes down the entire market goes down, end of story. Smiley

it won't be possible, and everyone knows that. and for no reason I think people will still agree with us if the ethreum will never replace bitcoin. maybe the ethreum will experience growth, but when all that happens, bitcoin will move faster in front of all crypto.
The price of Ethereum has grown a lot from the initial phase and i really never imagined it will touch $1k in the first place and we have seen exponential growth when it comes to tokens and i do not think it will grow further as it has reached a saturation point in my opinion, the market will rise in accordance with the bitcoin market, but i do not see a separate rally in ETH.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:37:39 PM

In fact, the cryptocurrency market can be unpredictable and the community can change their interests. Based on this, it is possible to assume that ethereum will be able to replace Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market instead. In any case, it is Bitcoin that does not have the practical and economic demand that the ethereum has.
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:07:12 AM

The ether now needs to think not about overcoming the level of Bitcoin or even the fork, but its own demand, which can easily pass into stellar and then it will sink even lower. It seems that the ether began to take not only positions.

Xinarae*

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:36:16 PM

Yes, you are exactly right on this point. Ethereum may increase more comparing with any other cryptocurrency but it cant increase more. For example, Ethereum might be 5000$ so the price will be more than bitcoin? It is absolutely no on that point bitcoin will be about 80K. So there is no chance to pass bitcoin.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:56:14 AM

Yes, you are exactly right on this point. Ethereum may increase more comparing with any other cryptocurrency but it cant increase more. For example, Ethereum might be 5000$ so the price will be more than bitcoin? It is absolutely no on that point bitcoin will be about 80K. So there is no chance to pass bitcoin.
If ethereum will passed the Bitcoin in this year it need a lot of development and a huge amount of pressure on that so it cannot be possible in this year but in future it may be possible if both the value will be increased in this year it will be the good thing for this year
Cryptotina

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:35:33 PM

With the looks of crypto market right now, I really doubt that. But won't say that's impossible, cause it is indeed possible.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:40:42 PM

In my own opinion, it is quite impossible for any altcoin to replace bitcoin as the top cryptocurrency. Since the beginning, bitcoin had been the main currency and it is widely used by people. Most of them are using it to send money around the world, to invest, or to trade. Bitcoin had brought a lot of money to a lot of people, that is why a lot of people trust and support bitcoin no matter what happens.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:45:23 PM

It seems that 2019 will be the end of the year for ETH. ETH is not being overestimated in the current market when its price is going too low, we will see ETH at below 100$ soon in the following days. Also ETH will never be able to cross BTC

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:51:42 PM

Need how much marketpcap eth to pas BTC, You can see at the coinmarketcap sometimes Ripple past the Ethereum rank to spot number 2. i think Eth will always in top 5 cryptocurrency.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:29:13 PM

Recently while Eth was scheduled for the hardfork, an discussion came into existence. In that it is mentioned once after the complete hardfork of ethereum, bitcoin marketcap might get overcome. The growth is promising and surely can expect the perfect recovery of ethereum and bitcoin leading path to the rest of the coins available.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Xinarae*

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:59:37 PM

With the looks of crypto market right now, I really doubt that. But won't say that's impossible, cause it is indeed possible.
The market is going below all about on the same ration. Ethereum is going down on the same time bitcoin is also going down. So, why you think it is possible to pass bitcoin by ethereum. It can't be possible to pass ethereum.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:06:28 AM

ETH is not going to pass BTC this year or any other year in future. I think no other coin is in strong position to take the top spot from BTC.
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:12:14 AM

For me ETH will not pass BTC in 2019 or the year onwards. It will stay beyond the BTC and there is no chance it will increase.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:32:12 AM

ETH is not going to pass BTC this year or any other year in future. I think no other coin is in strong position to take the top spot from BTC.
all of them have said that, bitcoin has become a very strong and big asset. ethereum needs tremendous development for that, but I think it's still not enough to make ethereum exceed bitcoin.

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:52:11 AM

all of them have said that, bitcoin has become a very strong and big asset. ethereum needs tremendous development for that, but I think it's still not enough to make ethereum exceed bitcoin.
I think no update will not be enough to Ethereum in the coming years was able to get ahead of bitcoin, in fact too huge an advantage and position he does not give up

Cryptotina

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:35:31 PM

The market is going below all about on the same ration. Ethereum is going down on the same time bitcoin is also going down. So, why you think it is possible to pass bitcoin by ethereum. It can't be possible to pass ethereum.
And that's why I doubt it happening. But that doesn't mean it's impossible 😉 Some believe this is the last year for Eth, but I do not believe it to be so at all.
Xinarae*

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:48:39 PM

For me ETH will not pass BTC in 2019 or the year onwards. It will stay beyond the BTC and there is no chance it will increase.
It will/may increase more than btc on according to their current ratio but not base on their full price. For example, btc may increase 50$ and ethereum may increase 15$ so it is more than btc base on their current price ration. But it would not be ever possible to pass btc.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:52:09 AM

There is no big thing that can make ETH BTC pass in 2019, moreover investors are disappointed with dozens of ETH-based ICOs and are used for scam projects so I am sure that this year bitcoin will still be king.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: