Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins  (Read 2843 times)
BlueBobbins1

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

I personally don't think so.By the way good day.We have every year is the year of the crypts.Just all periods.There can't be all year of altcoins.There is a separate month which can show positive courses and to bring the maximum profit!
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

"2018 is the year of altcoins......to get dumped and forgotten. Not all of course."

Grin Grin Grin

Well, let us see. We are just at the half of the year. The first half has been brutal to most altcoins, I think second half will be much better especially the last quarter.
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

Silly title. What do you hope to achieve by spreading FUD regarding altcoins op? Do you stand to benefit through your post? Honestly, what is the purpose of this unnecessary FUD? It is true that this year has not been great for both Bitcoin and altcoins overall, but 2018 is not done yet and anything can happen at any time in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market. Mcafee might end up being right at the end of the day. Will 2018 be regarded as one of the worst years in crypto history or not? Time will tell.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

2018 is not the year of altcoins, it's the year of the falling bitcoin. so it will be more correct to say. The year of altcoins will come when bitcoin ceases its decline and begins to grow.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2044
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

Indeed, McAffee said some stupidly thought of words that made newbie investors loose money. So I can't wait to see him choke on his dick too.

As for the alts this year, there's a high chance that there'd be a market shake-off before this year ends. I mean, some coins are technically dead, but it would be like the nail in the coffin.

sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

to get dumped and forgotten. Not all ofcourse.

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley
which I see is so because now you can see for yourself the price of altcoin is decreasing and not yet rising because now many people are investing in Bitcoin and altcoin because altcoin and bitcoin still not rise, therefore from now many people are investing in long term and wait for all returns to stable and profit

HELLO!!!
Noelnada

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley

It happens ro very altcoins every year since there are altcoins out there. For instance do you remember PayCoin - XPY which was 4th market capitalization in january 2015 ? it had 40M market cap then, costed $3.20/0.015 BTC, I guess not because now it worths almost nothing @ 0,0000033 BTC and has no more trading volume. There are many new coins born everyday but also many coins dying as well the main difference is that they are proliferating at a greater pace than ever before  Cheesy

So yes, be careful when you invest but don't be afraid to take some risks sometimes  Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:37:03 PM

Well it's not like just altcoins are getting dumped Bitcoin is getting dumped too. Of course after a full year of bull market we are going to see an extended period of bear cycle. And even if the price would still be at $3000 in the year 2020 John McAfee isn't going to do anything no matter what he said.

b_oo

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

When I saw the title I said, "What?" But I see what you did. The market has been horrible.
Litecoindigger

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

I don't know if 2018 will be the year of the Altcoins, there are far too much of them. I think there will be a time when lots of Altcoins are sorted out, there are lots of useless ones only trying to gain money for the devs starting a new ICO.
Only a few projects will survive and I'm not sure whicht projects will be that.

By investing in Bitcoin you'll know what you have and Bitcoin is already well-konwn and accepted.

Forthermore I don't think McAffee is a good factor to choose for your decision in which coin to invest  Cheesy
Saitteld

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

ahahahah everybody want to see mcfee show!  Cheesy Cheesy
alts coin will continue to dump.. what do to?
well I don't know... 2018 is the worst year for cryptocurrencies.
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

I am hoping see something like "to be cleaned" after I read it.  Grin
There is just too much wasted money in different altcoins who don't even give a shit about their investor. Also, those who are just in for the money and not the project. This should be all put into trash and just be buried somewhere where no one can revive it again. If it will just be resurrected then it go get some victims again.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

altcoin will not be able to raise prices if the price of bitcoin continues to fall for the next few months. This year is not the year of altcoin. This year is the worst year for the crypto market

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

altcoin will not be able to raise prices if the price of bitcoin continues to fall for the next few months. This year is not the year of altcoin. This year is the worst year for the crypto market

What you say is quite true because until now even this altcoin price is still down,
so for now there is no sign that if the year 2018 is the year altcoin,
we'll see later until the end of the year whether there is any development or not
sonphamuser

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

What you say is quite true because until now even this altcoin price is still down,
so for now there is no sign that if the year 2018 is the year altcoin,
we'll see later until the end of the year whether there is any development or not

He was right when altcoin had a lot of impact if the bitcoin continued to decrease in the time to come. And I think 2017 was a successful year for altcoin as Bitcoin Dominance dropped more than 30 percent
Hodler43

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

Slate Entertainment Group's Slate (SLX) ICO has gone live! Don't miss out on The Future of Entertainment!!

Bounty Thread available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4554022.0

Telegram: https://t.me/Slate

Token price starts at $0.03 USD!
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

People should get used, many people only heard about bitcoin and ether, but they do not suspect the existence of others. In a couple of years, altcoins will firmly enter our life and will be as much an integral part as the Internet and debit cards. Now a little time has passed, we will observe, but for now everything is just beginning.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

2018 is a year of bears meanwhile 2017 was a year of bulls. Let us take a guess what kind will be the new year? I do not know what coins do you mean which are strong in this year? Almost all altcoins dropped as well as bitcoin. Most like;y the next year will be more positive for investors.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

Not really. I think that 2018 will go down in history as the most stagnant year. All that we see for 6 months is the price drop. The huge growth of useless numbers of ICO's and outflow of money to fraudulent schemes.
If people invested only in good projects then the market would grow rapidly. And what we see now is just a farce. Many invest in a bubble, and this negatively affects the entire market.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

Hopefully it will be more regulated than it was before . I mean like ICO's without transparent team behind project is not allowed to collect funds . There is actually quite alot of them . If they dont do ICO its fine for me , but when projects like that try to collect funds without listing your name , surname and other team members its quite funny . And the funniest part is that people throw in money there . And after that people runing around telling that crypto is scam . From like 50-100 Altcoin projects i like only 5 or 6 of them and thats it .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: