Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:06:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins  (Read 2844 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

I believe that 2019 will be the year of altcoins . This year is all about regulations and getting licenses in different governments . After this we will see big institutional capital coming in and i believe btc etf and etherium etf are coming
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

I'm betting big on NEO and OMG. OMG has actually been somewhat forgotten in the last few months but keeps in mind that what they are trying to accomplish takes time. Also really liking XRB but unfortunately, buying at ATHs goes against my personal investing rules, those are long-term investment, there's too many shitcoins out there but the ones that survives are going to be really good and influential
I'm betting big on Nem(XEM) platform they have 1000+ projects along the way. Nem Mosaic blockchain based platform are the best ICO for me. One good example Loyalcoin and Pundi X
We must be a good influencer here and we need alot of community to keep tracking.

jayden316

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

I agree with you. This year is a strong development of altcoin. Newly launched projects, eth platforms and anchor development platforms.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:47:35 AM

to get dumped and forgotten. Not all ofcourse.

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley
2018 is the year of scam ICOs, that is the sad truth now. Unlike 2017 where there are many ICOs that are successful now we are in a chaos. ICO's being launched even if legit can hardly take off.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:39:04 AM

All are waiting for bull run... Let us wait and watch whats gonna happens
yes I am in 2018 this year altcoin because altcoin is currently downhill and with altcoin, turbulence is currently a lot of people who invest in Altcoin and wait for altcoin prices to return because it was a few weeks ago Altcoin and bitcoin prices have not been back

akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:48:10 AM

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley

We are 2018 now, so if you say 2020 will be the best year for altcoins I wonder where your predictions is coming from.

That will be the best year for John Mcafee. That's what I meant.
for 2018 is indeed a lot of Altcoins which experienced a development that so increased. so very is able to produce a considerable profit even with the price so rising simultaneously will be able to rely on Altcoin. so this year became the precious Altcoin year.

bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

2018 is still in progress now. Many predictions are visible that at the end of this year, the market will be much higher. But, some of them are also doubtful that it will rise in this year. As long as we can see, after the very high market last year and early this year, the market of 2018 may be going to drop again and again. But, there will be someday seen that the price is going to increase. Some predictions may be in the next years. Just see the progress.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Until now 2018 was not a very succefull yearr for altcoins to say it in a gentle kind of way. But IF the Bitcoin starts a new bull run altcoins will be reaching new atm very likely
I think it's quite possible . I think it will happen very soon
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

unfortunately, looking at what's going on this year , I don't think it's the year of the altcoins.
Quite true haha. Maybe this year is where majority of project showing its progress as some people said while ICO and Bitcoin is not a mainstream word anymore.
The hype is gone and the market right now is currently at the stagnant stage where the price always ranged around 6K-8K, I feel missed the train that happen december last year.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley
sure there is nothing better than see mcafee in 2020. I believe bitcoin would grow but not going to be 500000$ and this bitcoin for etf is really great news, seems like i do see some hope in cryptocurrency.
unfortunately, looking at what's going on this year , I don't think it's the year of the altcoins.
well i believe it will be cause many regulations coming out and also ico become more safe and legal. We should not judge the development base on market value, but we should judge it from what the potential and what future crypto could be.

asmoday

Activity: 129

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

I think that 2019 will be a year of great growth, but for now there is a correction. And this is quite normal, it should be so.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
jrivera68846

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

By the way good day.We have every year is the year of the crypts.Just all periods.There can't be all year of altcoins.There is a separate month which can show positive courses and to bring the maximum profit!
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

I noticed that altcoin is very popular and in great demand this year. But I think that this is temporary and soon there will be a more profitable investment than altcoin
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

I agree with you that the year 2020 will be the best year for the world of crypto. Because the development of blockchain has grown rapidly and extends to the entire field of science. What is clear with the existence of this phenomenon, surely the use of coins or tokens can be used properly as well as money or goods we use every day.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Tilisil

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

looking at the market hard to believe ) I would not call this year the year of altcoins
mmocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

I don't know if 2018 will be the year of the Altcoins, there are far too much of them. I think there will be a time when lots of Altcoins are sorted out, there are lots of useless ones only trying to gain money for the devs starting a new ICO.
Only a few projects will survive and I'm not sure whicht projects will be that.
kiltvstors

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Until the end of 2018 we have left in stock 5-6 months , it is possible that later the market will show good growth
emcgraw25676

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Mcafee had already changed his decision to eat his dick because of the so much regulations in the crypto market.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

It's only been running 6 months and still, 6 months away have changed years, for altcoin itself is the year for improvement so not forgotten and not thrown away. Expect the next month to bring green coins for more demand.

Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

I think 2019 will be the year for Altcoin as this year will be for Fx or other investment sources even we all know that many remarkable companies decided Bitcoin as their payment method even ICO is not coming like 2017 so once this regulation will change then hopefully the crypto market will change drastically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: