Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins  (Read 2842 times)
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

It's hard to call the year 2018, the year altcoins, because you need to add that 2018 is the year of the fall of crypto or altcoins in general. I think that this should attract people very much after such a catastrophe with prices.
The year 2018 is bad for crypto so far because we have witnessed a continues decline of price.
Actually, I loss a lot of money already with the current price and I am sure I am not alone, but I still believe price will recover and we will have
our last spike before the end of the year.
I am beside you and my estimation is reduced by about 80%.
Hopefully your words can be answered for the price increase at the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

to get dumped and forgotten. Not all ofcourse.

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.  Smiley
Most likely, the year 2018 was the year of many scam projects. very few promising coins this year. most likely the bubble of the Altcoins is already blown away.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:52:27 AM

It's hard to call the year 2018, the year altcoins, because you need to add that 2018 is the year of the fall of crypto or altcoins in general. I think that this should attract people very much after such a catastrophe with prices.
The year 2018 is bad for crypto so far because we have witnessed a continues decline of price.
Actually, I loss a lot of money already with the current price and I am sure I am not alone, but I still believe price will recover and we will have
our last spike before the end of the year.
I am beside you and my estimation is reduced by about 80%.
Hopefully your words can be answered for the price increase at the end of the year.
Not only my words but for everyone because I believe we are all waiting for a big bounce this year.
So far, it has not happen yet and the price trend is going down which is bad if it will continue, good thing price is a little stable now and be positve
that the next move will be continues uptrend.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

I don't think so, this year is not an altcoint or bitcoint year, all the coints for this year are down and no one can predict for the coint to recover, however we must remain confident that this situation will return to normal, and all coints will rise even though slowly
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:07:43 AM

I don't think so, this year is not an altcoint or bitcoint year, all the coints for this year are down and no one can predict for the coint to recover, however we must remain confident that this situation will return to normal, and all coints will rise even though slowly
It is only a matter of time before the market can recover very well in the future because many altcoins are at very cheap prices and are being bought by big investors in silence. I believe this will be a great opportunity for you to invest now because in October everything will be better and all will go to the moon

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:17:01 AM

I don't think so, as you can see since the beginning of the year all the altcoins have been down because bitcoin is down. Bitcoin controls the altcoins. We still have a solid 3 months to go for this year, anything can still happen that will surprise everyone.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

It's right. The Altcoins do not stand still. Their huge number, they are developing and their huge number. Now altcoins are not in the best period, but I think soon there will be an appreciation, it remains only to wait
Stalin645

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

Why your title so freaking misleading. Ok that's not the point. But i agree with you. 2020 will be great year for altcoins.
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

I think 2018 is not a good year for crypto for all the coins because the price is much down than up, a lot of bad news is coming up that makes the market panic and they sell the coins. I hope for the next year it will rise again. I am optimistic that 2019-2020 will be a good year for Crypto

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

We entered the beginning of the year with the maximum prices, and then slowly and confidently rolled down, and therefore I believe that the year 2018 was a complete fall of the coins, but very successful for the purchase.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

The year of bloody altcoins maybe Smiley Most of the altcoins dropped by over 90% Tongue The good ones like ZRX still dropped by like 50%. There was simply too much FOMO going around and everyone was buying every shitcoin Tongue

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

It seems to me that 2018 - year of falling of all Altcoins will be more correct to call. I do not exclude that in 2019 the situation will be even worse. Though I also very much hope for growth of the price, but the reason says that it meanwhile will not be.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

So far, there has been no sign that 2018 is the year of altcoins, instead i would say it is a very bad year for altcoins so far. The price of altcoins have continuously dropped over the past six months or so.

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

Your projection of 2020 could be wrong, within space of eight weeks anything can happen of course not all altcoin will survive but about when it will pump it might be later than the date you projected.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

Your projection of 2020 could be wrong, within space of eight weeks anything can happen of course not all altcoin will survive but about when it will pump it might be later than the date you projected.
if you call any specific deadlines, then you need to be very careful, because so far not only forecasts have not come true. But regarding altcoin and their prospects, many projects will not develop in the future, since today almost 60% of all altcoins have a real product.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

Usually the market starts to grow strongly at the end of the year, around November December. So you wait.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

This year was good for many cryptocurrencies. Many swindlers received a lot of money. Few good tokens. It is bad. Sad
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

You are talking about 2020 but Title about 2018! You should edit your Thread before its get ban. However, John Mcafee made that statement, but I don't think he was serious about that. Maybe he wanted to say strongly that Crypto price will increase for sure, he has a great hope on Bitcoin. Personally, I don't think His statement will come in real!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Mas Ustad

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

the year 2018 is indeed a very difficult years for us to go through, because this year is an awful lot of coin that is priced very plummeted so much loss of gan altcoin 2019 year Let's hope it can bounce back

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

no year is ever going to be "altcoins year" unless we start seeing legit altcoins be created that are real cryptocurrencies not just some virtual tokens with no use but speculation.

and until that time we are going to continue seeing altcoins be pumped every single day of the year. so in a sense every year is an altcoin year.

I totally agree, they are really useless tokens, there is no reason to buy those tokens so they will eventually be dumped to zero. 2019 can be end for useless tokens.
Maybe we can all say rhey are useless tokens and it does not important but for others who are enjoyed collecting tokens from altcoins is very important for them because they have seen a wide future for it. We just need to consider also the feelings of others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: