Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy more and HODL!!!  (Read 1183 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

I could not agree more. We will feel the euphoria again and laugh at those non-believes who are for the hundredth time, regretted investing in bitcoin at a time like this and they have assume that is is REALLY DEAD. I will just continue to hold with you guys and we'll profit much bigger this time on the next bull run.
Well, maybe many people think like you. but this seems to change after September. I'm so sure, after that month, the price of bitcoin will really rise to a high. maybe we can only see it if we don't prepare it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inneveca

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

I am totally agree with your point of view. Even me will do this because it is one of our strategy as a Bitcoiners always take a risk in the market price of bitcoin. As always say when it comes to this topic. Buy bitcoin as long as the price of it is in the lower price and sell it when the price is increasingly. This is a great way for us to earn a big amount.
Only those people can get profit from bitcoin who have the courage to take the risk. For example if you afraid to invest money in bitcoin even in such a low price then how can you get profit from bitcoin investment. If you want to make some money you must take some risk of investing your money.
roorgelak

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

It seems that what you say is true and they have sold it in large amounts. As a result, of course it affects the value of bitcoin namely the occurrence of a decline. Because, the supply of bitcoin has increased. 
You are also right, with the decline in the value of bitcoin is a good time to buy bitcoin and HODL's an effective strategy in achieving success.
Yes that can be a reason, but I think that it cannot effect the bitcoin price too much. I think that there are some other reason which are also responsible for bitcoin price to decrease, but hopeful that very soon bitcoin will overcome such news and bitcoin price will again start increasing its price.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

I think you are right about what you are doing right now, many people are selling but this is an awful time to sell since most likely you will get losses, but it is their money and they can do whatever they want with it, however the smart investor should look at the current price not as a setback but as an opportunity.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

I choose to be patient and hold on for the moment, I feel that at this time it is very risky to take decisions, because the market is very unstable.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

We are sicked of this bearish market and we have waiting for a very long time since January this year so i think its about time that the bullish market will take over as we have few months left before this year would end or else more people will think that Bitcoin is not good for an investment. So lets buy some more Bitcoin and keep on holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: