Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters.  (Read 1551 times)
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

Your logic of dump is only applicable on the low profile ICOs, strong project are not affected by this shitty things

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fenzuijk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

What is FIAT? I can always hear it in many places. Is this the meaning of cash? I feel that they are a kind of thing, new people, not very clear.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

For the ICO team, rewarding in token means that it is basically free, so they obtain bounty promotion at zero cost since the token has no value at that moment. Rewarding in FIAT or Btc means that the ICO team has to really pay for the bounty services and thus use reserves etc..
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

Payments in fiat are not possible. Lots of factors influence on this - fiat is regulated by taxes, and as different participants are from different countries, so the taxes are regulated by different governmental institutions and lots of different rules. So it may cause the problem even for lots of participants to get such payments in fiat, even in case to imagine it happens. But the main idea of ICO and cryptocurrency just quite another. So fiat is better for another things.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

indeed the average bounty hunter sells all of his tokens, but not all of them. there is also a bounty hunter that keeps holding tokens until the product releases or until the roadmap has run successfully. but I think it's better for developers to pay rewards with btc, eth or neo (according to the platform they use) rather than fiat money. this is indeed able to avoid token dumped by bounty hunter, but what if ico achievement is not high or just reach soft cap?
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

Hmm, I don't think sure some project want to pay their bounty hunters with FIAT. Because many projects not guarantee will success, and if they paid their bounty hunters with FIAT, If their project FAIL It can affect more loss from their finance...

But I see some of the projects that I found in this forum want to pay their bounty hunters with BTC, I think is a good deal for us. Maybe you can try to find it on bounties subforum in this Forum...
Lab_Rat

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

I think that this is impossible. First of all, this is not interesting for the organizers of the bounty campaigns themselves. After all, they collect money, but do not distribute it. Bounty is therefore organized, because for the ICO this in fact is free.

annajewel100

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

I think paying bounty hunter with fiat is a good idea and very beneficial for bounty hunter, but it is very harmful for bounty exhibitors, because their goal of holding bounty is to prioritize ICO's success, and to pay bounty with their tokens, as well as promotional introduction
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

It is not a good idea to ay bounty hunters with fiat. Why? Because mainly, the reason bounty hunters are aid in coins is because this will help the team increase the demand for the coin, thus, generating a higher value which will benefit both the team and the ICO supporters. Bounty hunters are also the main traders so without the coins, they cannot trade, buy and sell which is important. Second, paying in fiat means that the team wil be giving real money, how will this happen if the coins doesn't have any piaring in fiat, yet. Will they bse the value on its ICO price? Certainly not. This will bankrupt the company.
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

FIAT, thats a bounty campain.
Whats that bounty is still live, i wanna join with that.
Now all my bounty all is nothink.
I wanna gwt a bounty and get a profit.
I need money to my life.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

They use their shitty token to provide a bounty campaign reward because it costs them nothing and foreign spammers in third world countries can make the occasional large amount (for their country) by dumping the coin if it ever makes it to an exchange. Paying in fiat would require them to actually have to pay something instead of offering their irrelevant shitcoin they just made to scam people with.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

Of course , if they paid this year in Fiat, there would be a lot of money from projects than if they paid with their tokens)
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
A time will come when bounty hunter will not be in a hurry to dump tokens soon after launch because  prices will grow rapidly after listing. That is usually the case in a bull market.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

Hello all members!
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
I've seen once that bounty rewards were paid in ETH.
They wanted to be honest with the people who steadily advertised their project for 4 weeks.
But that was because the project managers already knew that their token would lose 40% of its price due to the market drop which happened a month ago. 
Now I just can't imagine who would pay extra money in this sharp decline.

Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

Hello, the reward a bounty hunter should except is not fiat but the token. However, what he get has a reward  from the bounty can be change to fiat. Note and understand very well that their nobody that can reward you with fiat. Finally, given you token is more profitable can the idea of fiat to reward. Your token can be 2x in days.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:22:32 AM

Yes, paying by fiat could be a good option since most hunters dump their coins after the ICO and thus it reduces the price of that coin. But teams will be short on funds for development if they pay using fiat instead of coins/tokens.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

Its for hunting the bounty hunters:) and usually they hunt bounty hunters.
Manager will say the bounty pool is 1% so we have to re-calculate the pool etc etc. and same scenario will happen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

maybe if paying with fiat it requires a large amount of funds, especially if the participants have a very large amount. There is a risk of being paid with an ICO coin, which may be the price of the coin will fall, but I'm sure the team has other plans to deal with it.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

the giving of the token in the bounty is also served as marketing. It also aims to market the product to existing ICO token on investors and also the wider community. Indeed for the results then the fiat will be preferred because it is more has a guarantee. but because the ins is also the marketing goals so naturally must be accepted however the result.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

Hello all members!
A time will come when bounty hunter will not be in a hurry to dump tokens soon after launch because  prices will grow rapidly after listing. That is usually the case in a bull market.

Ya true but that still kinda feels like a long way off. Hope I'm wrong...

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: