Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters.  (Read 1551 times)
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
I have not heard that yet! How do you imagine that? There are cases that projects pay a reward in ETH, so as not to affect the price of their own token, but not all bounty campaign participants liked it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zatteis

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

This could be great to have a fiat as a reward for your efforts in helping your chosen project to promote it. However, all projects will reject this proposal since they offer tokens because it's literally nothing, it's not even money and this is why there is a lot of different bounty campaigns
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

Hello all members!
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
In my opinion that's the wrong logic.
Projects creates an ICO, because they don't have money.
They have an idea and maybe a product and give you the token.
The key is, be careful in the selection of your bounties ;-).
BeNBeNfdnzm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

No ico will pay with fiat for bounty, because they have free tokens of their projects and no need to spend real money ,plus no one really knew how valuable tokens will be. I saw some paid in eth, its more realistic to prevent dumps doing this
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

The idea is noble, but it does not make sense for companies - they are engaged in translating Fiat investments into crypto currency, according to the path that you proposed, it makes no sense. Still there are many reasons, for example, for exchanges - they need to increase turnover. So besides ideological, there are also technical reasons.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

Nobody will pay in fiat. There are some campaigns that are paying in bitcoin or ethereum, but not as much as i want. I cant even imagine how campaigns can prosess fiat payments for bounty.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

Of course, after paying bounty hunters, they immediately sell all the coins, which causes a sharp drop. The company does not make sense to spend money on fiat to pay, because they, very often, do not care how much their coin costs about six months.

alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

Fiat is not ever going to be possible, how do you pay with fiat? transfer to all the bounty hunter account numbers? it's not possible and achievable, you should have said to pay in eth or in btc, it will be understandable.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
MeBi_US

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

Hello all members!
Good idea, but I do not think that the investor will agree with this. It seems to me that the investor does not want to give up the doken to the last when paying out, dragging the deadlines to the last. And money that tembolee, will not want
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

It would be better even if you paid with ETH instead of tokens. Fiat would be great! But if you advertise a project, then you believe in it, so you get the project tokens!
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

Hello all members!
This is not feasible, paying with tokens is a problem for some team fiat will be when jesus come back second time before it will be paid to participants.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

Sincerely, this is a very good and positive opinion, but you know what, i do not think it can happen. Everyone in this space is after coins. The only viable means of payment that i know us very much possible is in ethereum or btc, but eth is more likely.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

i feel paying in etherum is worth considering for bounty hunters  etherum  and neo are worthy coins to consider to pay for bounty hunters
DeepestOnion

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:01:43 AM

Hello all members!

Well, we don't really want FIAT in our crypto world, but BTC we do - so the point is that rewarding Bounty hunters with BTC or ETH instead of their own tokens would be more appropriate.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:22:15 AM

Hello all members!

Well, when the team give you the token, its nothing, those token is just what they can generated out of thin air.
When you need fiat, that mean cold hard cash, the money that they have to work hard to earn. What do you think they will give you?
Also, dumper is not as bad as it look. Those sell create volume for the coin.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:58:57 AM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink

Because perhaps they don't have that money? Let's remember that the reason they held an ICO is to collect a lot of money to start funding their project and also  it is a smart for them not to waste  their own money in case it fails. I like the idea but the ICO should have a generous investor right from the start to make it possible.
tebzzz

Activity: 546

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:04:01 AM

I think it's impossible, because they have their ico coins why they pay with fiat, it's the same they do not use coins and we can not make their coins have no sale value if they pay bounty with fiat. there are some projects that pay not to use their ico coins but with eth or btc, all depend on the concept of the developer.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

I don't think it's possible Smiley. Although bounty hunters also make price of token dump but I think it's not important because number of token which spent for bounty campaign is very low only about 1 or 2% of total supply amount so I think it'll not affect too much to price of token after listing on exchange, there are so many other reasons affect to price of token more than bounty hunter Smiley)).
rumlipm

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:14:21 AM

It really is ideal in the event that we get fiat rewards and extra of token supply that they are advancing. Be that as it may, I figure some abundance seekers needed to get more stakes/ICO token and hodl for long haul.
windman8080

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

Although it would not be a bad idea for bounties to give fiat to avoid the dumpers, also the ICO developers have to be extremely confident in the development of their currency, since it would be a more expensive payment if the currency is not successful in the end, in the end money is money, so it makes no sense to give a reward or another, in the end, what matters is to receive it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: