Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters.  (Read 1551 times)
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

Paying bounty hunters by Fiat and crypto has both its pros and cons. If you pay by crypto then bounty hunters will dump and thus reduce the price of the coin and if they are paid by Fiat, it could burn a big hole in cash reserves of the company and thus affect development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

Both of these two option are good opportunity for the bounty hunter either paid by fiat or to be rewarded by tokens and both of these two can also be a negative impact to the ICO depending on how this will be manage by the bounty hunter, like for example if the tokens rewarded will be dump after ICO, so this will be causing a price diminishing and if they wants to pay in fiat, so they need more capital allocation for bounty hunters without an assurance the success of the project.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

I still remember those times when they did not even pay tokens which they did not even have on the stock exchange, but by bitcoin. I think they are the most reliable campaigns. it seems to me that there are no more such campaigns.
Ivy41

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Hello all members!
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

I think it is a good opinion, but projects would not want to do this considering the facts that they are trying to raise money from ICOS for their project, so if they pay with fiats, it affects their income.

and funy enough, most projects do not pay to list in exchange, they still beg for votes.
Lets all bounty hunters wait, work and see what will be decided about this kind of scenario.

Exactly my perspective. Thou a good suggestion, believe me, many of these project barely made past the softcap stage. Payment with fiat will definitely ruin many of them straight up. I don't see feasible even in the long run. Cos many of them believe in giving people what they sell to improve the growth of their product's users.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

If paid in Fiat I think bounty hunters would get rich quick in this forum) , and the project is not profitable to pay from his pocket it is easier to give tokens

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

Bounty campaign is made in order to advertise the ICO and their tokens, and if you would like to get the fiat for the promotion, you may develop your own blog and creators of the project will personally contact you and will pay you in fiat.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

Hello all members!

If you wanted fiat instead of tokens, maybe you should aim for a higher task. Try to become a bounty manager and not a bounty hunter. Most, if not all, bounty managers get paid in fiat.
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

Hello all members!
They created the ICO because they had no capital to carry out their project. Therefore they can not pay by FIAT to bounty hunters. If they can pay by FIAT then that is a great thing for bounty hunters
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

I would like to be rewarded in fiat, I think it is the best thing for bounty hunters, but that means more investment from part of the ICO team, so it may be quite difficult to archieve.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

There is no how you can expect Fiat money for Bounty rewards because Fiats globally are not uniform and even where it is possible probably USD,  you have analyzed it as well, Developers are raising their Tokens/Coins for money. All is well.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

Hello all members!

I'd say your point is a notable one... But I highly doubt bounty hunters can dump a solid project with unique products. As a matter of fact tokens allocated for bounties (most) shouldn't drop the price of a token as more % are allocated to sales.
Yorkshire

Activity: 176

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

the idea of having a coin attached to the project is the brain behind the ICO in the first place so giving it away is not a good one.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

It can't be possible.
They prefer to take risks by letting the bounty hunters get a share of their coins. There is no guarantee that they will reach a price equivalent to USD with their tokens which is why they give it that way.
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:52:07 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 12:03:46 AM by Kjara

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink

Guys, what do you smoke here?

Crypto is an anonymous asset! While transactions can be tracked, the end wallet owner stays anonymous.
Now tell me where do you expect to get the bounty reward?
To your credit card, to your bank account or may be in cash?   Cheesy

From time to time there are bounties that pay in ETH or BTC, but never in fiat.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:00:21 AM

Because they dont care about investors money...the majority if ico's want just to grave money from investors

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:19:18 AM

I disagree totally with the proposition because it goes entirely against the ideals of the decentralization movement. Projects can decide to pay out this rewards in ethereum bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency accepted during the token sale if they are worried about people dumping their tokens.
That is a better approach because anonymity should not be compromised because of a few tokens.

settingwake

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:25:46 AM

i think it's not possible, because ICO-s want to raise money with bounty campaign and not give "real" money for it.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:26:22 AM

I would place the developers were paid in ETH. Or bought moments from hunters who don't want to keep them. But there is a point. A certain amount of coins on the marketing, and the bounty so they need to distribute
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:37:32 AM

Hello all members!

It is a great news if bounty hunters are rewarded fiat, not tokens or coins because the they do not need to convert the reward to fiat. However, it against the foundations of decentralization of Cryptocurencies. Most people are prefer to get coins or takens rather than fiat even thought fiat is simpler transaction than coins.

raging-creeper

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:41:07 AM

I like getting the token of the project I'm promoting.  This would also be much more risky to the project.  If it failed the owners of the project would be out all of their money.  I doubt we will see this happen but anything is possible. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: