Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO?  (Read 2136 times)
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

A bear market is a good time to invest in ICO.
Since ICO usually takes several months, the bull market may come when the ICO token appears on the exchange.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

This is the best time to invest in ICO but you have to be sure that you have investing on a legit project. The rate of exchanging tokens per eth is not not changing by this down market.
orico (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

This is the best time to invest in ICO but you have to be sure that you have investing on a legit project. The rate of exchanging tokens per eth is not not changing by this down market.

I agree about the timing. I hope ICOs will not get hurt.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

For what I have seen, there are good ICOs every month, even with a very bearish market it is still possible to find one or two that are going to make x2 or more in a month. However, not everyone catches these as it requires a deep research.

TakashiHernan

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I don't think so.Actually in lots of ICO's that i have participated are now posed.
Telelentop

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

I'm investing in ico sgame. I think successful projects will be more successful. Sgame is probably a good project to invest
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

Now is the time well, you invest in and hold in a few months time, the value of your tokens will increase. This will be good for you later this year.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

I don't think now is a good time, because the market is not good, so most of the ICO project can't complete the raise, so this is a very dangerous thing, that means your tokens can't appear in the exchange.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?

After getting scammed in one of ICO, I never trust investing in them any more. And also, after ICO gets listed it's price goes down too much, so there is no point of investing in ICOs. I would rather prefer ICO to get listed and buy at low from it's initial ICO offer, this would be more profitable for me.

Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?
I think now you can invest in ICO because now the price of cryptocurrency decreased, therefore, you can invest in ICO so from nowadays many people are switching to invest in ICO in comparison with investing in crypto because now many people who choose to hold their altcoin

Sarjana Muda

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

not all tokens have an effect on the price of btc and eth rise or not ..
sometimes there is a token that has a high selling price when the price of coin exchange begins to decline.
then do not get me wrong to participate investment in the project ..
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

If you are looking for an ICO for long term hold, this may be a good time. As most ICOs are pegged with ETH and ETH is down a lot compared to its ATH. So if when ETH recovers, it will be basically a double profit. Take a note that ETH may also go further down.
If you are looking for a quick flip to make money from ICO's, it's not recommended at present situation as the market looks pretty bearish.
If u find any hyped icos it ll be good for flip.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

First, Study and an explore crypto market for atleast 6 months. than try to start invest on ICO's in a small level.

berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

actually a lot of ICO set the price in $.
that's also the reason why is not so simple to use cryptocurrencies for salaries and things like that.
Cryptos are too much volatile.
however if an ICO set the price only in terms of ETH or BTC or other crypto, if the price rise and you bought the crypto before the exchange of the ICO this benefits you and your finances.  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

Many ICOs have really set prices in dollars. I think for them it is quite profitable and good, but it is definitely not good for investors. I think in the future, the crypto market will stabilize and everything will be fine.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

First, Study and an explore crypto market for atleast 6 months. than try to start invest on ICO's in a small level.
6 Months I think is quite a long time. we should be able to learn and also practice it with capital that does not have to be big
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

I don't think now is a good time, because the market is not good, so most of the ICO project can't complete the raise, so this is a very dangerous thing, that means your tokens can't appear in the exchange.

I think they can buy ICO tokens after it's listed on exchange. At the moment, most ICOs are down at least 10% and maybe even up to 60% within a few days when listed exchanges. But first I recommend that you thoroughly study the project first, since it is probably a ghost project, just call the capital and do nothing.
Hodler43

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

ROUND 4 = $0.0375 - SLX Token Sale is LIVE!
Only 2 days left until price increase!!
The Future of Entertainment is NOW!
#slate #slx #discount #ICO #cryptocurrency #masternode #future #entertainment #rewards #blockchain

www.slate.io
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

Now is not the best time to invest in ICO. Many projects do not even collect soft cap.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

A bear market is a good time to invest in ICO.
Since ICO usually takes several months, the bull market may come when the ICO token appears on the exchange.
Always a good time. I remembered when the bull market came up for bitcoin and a lot of altcoins were dumped, so many coins and tokens from ICOs got drenched with red and hit solid bottom trading below ICO price and that in my case is what I considered a good moment which made me to get some of them at those prices and when the market picked up afterwards earlier this year, it was like the best profit level I can ever imagine. If you have the money to invest directly and hugely to get good bonus, do so, otherwise, wait for it to hit an exchange and take advantage of their dips during a bear trend.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

If you buy these coins for dollars, then so it turns out more profitable. If you give your Ethereum, then there is no difference.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: