Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO?  (Read 2136 times)
orico (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

I'm not sure about price fixed in ETH. Most ICOs I participated pegged ETH price per coin the day crowdsale starts, so it's not like you get more when ethereum dumps. Also I'm pretty sure bitcoin price will go even lower than now, and as all altcoins follow, those new coins will also goes below ICO price. Personally I'm pausing my ICO activity now, and focus on buying good projects on exchanges.
Isaythebitcoinbitch

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

actually a lot of ICO set the price in $.
that's also the reason why is not so simple to use cryptocurrencies for salaries and things like that.
Cryptos are too much volatile.
however if an ICO set the price only in terms of ETH or BTC or other crypto, if the price rise and you bought the crypto before the exchange of the ICO this benefits you and your finances.  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue
PROTO_Token

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:26:31 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:16:39 PM by PROTO_Token

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

Orico is correct, but only if you are buying Ethereum now. The cost would be lower to exchange for Alts.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

You said that they have their price fixed vs the ETH and that 1 ETH=1000 token that means that even if the price of the ethereum drops you still will get 1000 token for 1 ethereum no matter what the price is, means that investing now  when the price is low and investing later when the price goes up is the same thing, because you are always paying 1 ethereum for the same amount of token.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

Most ICOs I've joined pegged their price in ETH, correct.

Always do your own research before investing in a project.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Look at this article where the team explains:

“Why the games market needs RAWG”

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-1-why-the-games-market-needs-rawg-ccf039c0bae7

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

At the moment, caution is needed in any type of investment and we do not know where the market will be established. However, we can also consider it as a two-sided knife and the good side of it all is find formidable prices for a possible high in the coming months. To finish we have the factor that has been growing in recent times, in this case the scam, this factor is helping to prevent several investments in ICO and unfortunately good projects pay for it.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

I'm not sure they will pay such a participant. Sometimes the price can change, of course they will lose by putting a price like that. Maybe they will hold the token first before transferring to the participants because the price is so low. Then we will definitely long wait for those tokens to land in our wallets.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

If you are using already owned ETH and an ICO have fixed price vs ETH then buy now is same as buying later . But it you are putting fresh money then buy now is better than later I guess ETH already hit bottom $400 and the only way to go now is up . I have saw some ICO have there tokens fixed for $$ and have ETH price fixed at $600 to encourage people to join . There is a huge depression in the market, and some ICO will go the extra mile to collect there target it is definitely one of the worst time in crypto .
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

maybe but I'm not sure because the best thing that can come up is to invest in Socratus
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

Investing in tokens that have price set in terms of $ right now might be not good when price of coins start to pump in future. Yes you are right, if you will buy some tokens that have set their prices in ETH than you will get much more token per $ but there is no guarantee that those token will be traded at same ETH price in future. Price of token after listing depend on tens of factors which is hard to list here. Just invest in coins that have good team and roadmap with achievable targets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

This time there are very few potential ICO campaigns, so it is not the right time to invest in ICO campaigns. Reviews like ICObench are so easy to get a credit rating, so I think you'd better sign up for a bounty that is better than investing in ICO projects at the moment.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

It depends on the capping for the ico and also its demand to the investors. Many ico have launched their tokensale as of now, pegged to 600 usd to 1 eth conversion. It is a great opportunity because the market trend as of now is in low price so if you own a 1 eth at a low price, you certainly gained profit already. But still, choose the best ico to invest.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

It matters a lot. If the value of ETH is dropping then you actually be very much profitable as you have to pay 1 ETH for 1000 coins but you have to pay less dollars for it if the value has dropped a lot.

However, reverse is also very much true. When it comes to the selling then you will have less value per coin in terms of USD unit. It means you will receive 1 ETH for sure after selling 1000 tokens but when you will go for the fiat conversion then obviously you will have less dollars. Along as you are playing in the crypto you have no trouble about it.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:47:35 AM

Yes for me, this is the best time to invest in ICO but you have to be sure that you have investing on a legit project. The rate of exchanging tokens per eth is not not changing by this down market.

These are the best ico on July:
1. QuickX Protocol
2. Roomdao
3. Ionchain
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

For the tokens pegged with the amount of ETH or BTC, it would be beneficial to buy them while the price of ETH and BTC are down as you get more for the same fiat value that it were when the prices of ETH or BTC were high. Likewise it's better to sell them when the price of ETH and BTC is high.
The token pegged with $ value makes no different unless that makes you change your BTC or ETH holdings.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

Very few ICOs are hitting the exchanges above their ICO price at the moment, and most are coming in way below. I would not be investing in any ICOs for the next few months or at least until the overall market confidence starts to build again. Much better to find ICOs you're interested in and then watch to see when they hit the markets, can almost guarantee that you will get more bang for your buck (unless the ICO is offering some additional value which outweighs a massive price drop).

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
bitcoin-blockchain

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

for me its a good time to invest in an ICO. I prefer to invest in ICOs that are good for our society and try to make a change
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

The current market situation is not good, many tokens have fallen below the issue price.
So if you want to buy these ICO tokens, you can buy them directly from the exchange.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Sandeepmanwall

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

If you will buy some tokens that have set their prices in ETH than you will get much more token per $ but there is no guarantee that those token will be traded at same ETH price in future.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

A bear market is a good time to invest in ICO.
Since ICO usually takes several months, the bull market may come when the ICO token appears on the exchange.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Sandeepmanwall

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

This is the best time to invest in ICO but you have to be sure that you have investing on a legit project. The rate of exchanging tokens per eth is not not changing by this down market.
orico (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

This is the best time to invest in ICO but you have to be sure that you have investing on a legit project. The rate of exchanging tokens per eth is not not changing by this down market.

I agree about the timing. I hope ICOs will not get hurt.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

For what I have seen, there are good ICOs every month, even with a very bearish market it is still possible to find one or two that are going to make x2 or more in a month. However, not everyone catches these as it requires a deep research.

TakashiHernan

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I don't think so.Actually in lots of ICO's that i have participated are now posed.
Telelentop

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

I'm investing in ico sgame. I think successful projects will be more successful. Sgame is probably a good project to invest
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

Now is the time well, you invest in and hold in a few months time, the value of your tokens will increase. This will be good for you later this year.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

I don't think now is a good time, because the market is not good, so most of the ICO project can't complete the raise, so this is a very dangerous thing, that means your tokens can't appear in the exchange.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

After getting scammed in one of ICO, I never trust investing in them any more. And also, after ICO gets listed it's price goes down too much, so there is no point of investing in ICOs. I would rather prefer ICO to get listed and buy at low from it's initial ICO offer, this would be more profitable for me.

Zack Lee

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

I think now you can invest in ICO because now the price of cryptocurrency decreased, therefore, you can invest in ICO so from nowadays many people are switching to invest in ICO in comparison with investing in crypto because now many people who choose to hold their altcoin

Sarjana Muda

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

not all tokens have an effect on the price of btc and eth rise or not ..
sometimes there is a token that has a high selling price when the price of coin exchange begins to decline.
then do not get me wrong to participate investment in the project ..
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

If you are looking for an ICO for long term hold, this may be a good time. As most ICOs are pegged with ETH and ETH is down a lot compared to its ATH. So if when ETH recovers, it will be basically a double profit. Take a note that ETH may also go further down.
If you are looking for a quick flip to make money from ICO's, it's not recommended at present situation as the market looks pretty bearish.
If u find any hyped icos it ll be good for flip.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

First, Study and an explore crypto market for atleast 6 months. than try to start invest on ICO's in a small level.

berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

that's also the reason why is not so simple to use cryptocurrencies for salaries and things like that.
however if an ICO set the price only in terms of ETH or BTC or other crypto, if the price rise and you bought the crypto before the exchange of the ICO this benefits you and your finances.  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

Many ICOs have really set prices in dollars. I think for them it is quite profitable and good, but it is definitely not good for investors. I think in the future, the crypto market will stabilize and everything will be fine.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

First, Study and an explore crypto market for atleast 6 months. than try to start invest on ICO's in a small level.
6 Months I think is quite a long time. we should be able to learn and also practice it with capital that does not have to be big
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

I don't think now is a good time, because the market is not good, so most of the ICO project can't complete the raise, so this is a very dangerous thing, that means your tokens can't appear in the exchange.

I think they can buy ICO tokens after it's listed on exchange. At the moment, most ICOs are down at least 10% and maybe even up to 60% within a few days when listed exchanges. But first I recommend that you thoroughly study the project first, since it is probably a ghost project, just call the capital and do nothing.
Hodler43

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

ROUND 4 = $0.0375 - SLX Token Sale is LIVE!
Only 2 days left until price increase!!
The Future of Entertainment is NOW!
#slate #slx #discount #ICO #cryptocurrency #masternode #future #entertainment #rewards #blockchain

www.slate.io
kazakovv

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

Now is not the best time to invest in ICO. Many projects do not even collect soft cap.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

A bear market is a good time to invest in ICO.
Since ICO usually takes several months, the bull market may come when the ICO token appears on the exchange.
Always a good time. I remembered when the bull market came up for bitcoin and a lot of altcoins were dumped, so many coins and tokens from ICOs got drenched with red and hit solid bottom trading below ICO price and that in my case is what I considered a good moment which made me to get some of them at those prices and when the market picked up afterwards earlier this year, it was like the best profit level I can ever imagine. If you have the money to invest directly and hugely to get good bonus, do so, otherwise, wait for it to hit an exchange and take advantage of their dips during a bear trend.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

If you buy these coins for dollars, then so it turns out more profitable. If you give your Ethereum, then there is no difference.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

Basically most of the tokens were just useless to hold in the long term so the price dropping may not be much effective in this case but as you said you will get more tokens in terms of dollars.But don't invest on any projects just blindly,you need to know what you were investing because it is your hard earned money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

Yes I agree with you that they are all set in $ predicting that bitcoin and Ethereum will fall, The chain reaction is constant and alot of ICO will adjust on there true prices.
Seems the market is volatile they should add bonus on the first round of ICO or vice versa.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

I think to make ICO investment is not right at the moment, because crypto market is very unstable and continue to decline, but it does not mean ico investment really is dead, because there are still some good ico and success, but very little

CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

There are 80% of ICOs are scam and  you can get profit from them only with bounty or airdrop. Price of btc or eth doesn't matter for icos' tokens' price.

Tatzky

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

You should be investing now because the coins price are still low but now they are starting to rise again and we don't know if it will rise continuously or drop again so your own decision will be crucial for you so you should also balance everyone's opinion before doing so.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
miyaka26

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

Some of the ICO got that rules of the fixed amount some per token paired by a fixed amount of specific crypto that they requiring for the investments and some were aligned to the current price of the crypto they have different requirements and maximum investments depends on what type of the investors you are, I have tokens having the current of price below ICO so it's time to buy them cheaply but be careful.

jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Now you can buy anything and it will be profitable. It seems to me that the prices will not be lower and after such a large drop we expect a boom in the value of the entire cryptocurrency
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

Now is the right time if you want to invest in ICO. But you are too late to invest in ICO Arcona. Because ICO Arcona is one of the right choice for investment. But now ICO is over and you might be looking for another ICO. And now is the right time.
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

Now is a great time for all investments. I am sure that later we will remember the summer of 2018 and regret that we did not take a risky step and did not invest then, but simply lost funds
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

If you find good ico then, that time is good for investment. From my point of view, scidex is a reliable, good project for investment, but now it's community program is going on ,if you participate in it you get free coins and 2nd benefit is you learn more about this project get coins without any investment. Smiley
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

Now is a great time for all investments. I am sure that later we will remember the summer of 2018 and regret that we did not take a risky step and did not invest then, but simply lost funds
Everything has a reason why some ICO are scams but now it is good to invest in ICO due to the market continue to recover at the trend, we're hoping now not to happen again in order not to afraid the person to invest in,such coin.

kripterst

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

Those who are interested in the gaming industry I recommend to take a closer look at the project EOT Protocol, he has already collected $ 5 million, he has partnered with the new large blockchains of the merkulet and the quarkchain, now he is recording in the whitelist, and starting at 21.07, I highly recommend taking a closer look
cryptonata18

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

The softest and easiest time for entering the crypto currency is really right now! Soon there will be a very sharp increase in all coins, and we must buy now!
bentive
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

Well for Investors are always a great opportunity to invest as the value will surge when it goes to an exchange. But for ICOers, all that can be said at this point in time is that Now is a bad time due to the situation of the market at the moment.
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

You can invest when you have found a great project with huge guarantees. Then you will not even pay attention to what is the situation on the cryptocurrency market
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

Today I see some perspective ICO's. But on the such market participation like casino. Win-win. On the other hand ETH price now is so cheap that I can participate almost without risk
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

I think a good time for the investment of ISO passed. A good time was in the spring, when after the big pump the price of the air was fixed very high, and when the air was worth 400-430 dollars it was very profitable

rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

During this time many different ICO projects were created and promoted in this forum. Although ETH's prices are very low, it's best to make a profit with ICOs, so you have to research and analyze the project carefully before investing.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Convery

Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Well it is a good time invest into great ICO! Not into a common one, but into what changes the whole world, the whole world of the game!
EON - I is the protocol for Decentralized-Games, currently this project is in ICO phase, so you can join some tokens for the best price!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

There is actually no such thing as a "good time to invest on an ICO". You can make profit or you could lose it all. Depends totally on the project. Make sure you are investing on an legitimate ICO. Not some shit scams (which most of the ICOs are) that are taking place every day. Take your time and do your researches and think twice before you put down your money on that ICO.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Shame_Game

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

Most of the tokens after listing on the exchange lose significantly in price. This is a trend. Of course, some tokens can not be sold immediately, but there is a risk that during this time the price will sink even harder...
Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

There is actually no such thing as a "good time to invest on an ICO". You can make profit or you could lose it all. Depends totally on the project. Make sure you are investing on an legitimate ICO. Not some shit scams (which most of the ICOs are) that are taking place every day. Take your time and do your researches and think twice before you put down your money on that ICO.

I think I subscribe to this. As good as it is to invest one's money into anything with a view to  make more profits also determines risk taking. Investment in ICO Is such that requires serious and careful scrutiny before rushing to invest in any one. Failure to do this may result into a total downfall of anyone who ends up joining a scam ICO.
a2offrb

Activity: 453

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

This is just a simple philomenon. Pegging or Fixing A token price with Eth moves upward or downward with Eth. so, you can invest in such ICOs especially when Eth is at Dip so that when Eth surge up during the Bull period, huge benefits shall accrue to you should you wish to cash out for better offer in other laudable Crypto or make good profit, my opinion. So you can invest in an ICO at your wish when done with your research.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

i think, it won't be a good time to invest on ICOs. The problem is due to the market volatility. The majority of the market is now on red, negatively affecting the mrket listing especially those that are new in the market  which are usually ico tokens. The result is having below ICO price, which is a profit loss for the investors.

Nikitavoz

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

I think that if you are not an experienced in investing in ICO projects, then you should not even try, because now there are so many scam projects that newcomers are unlikely to find real ICO.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

i highly doubt in Icos projects , its hard ro define the tre one , but for i'm waiting for the lunch of arianee Ico's crowsale  i think it will be good one
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

There is really is no definite time to invest in ICOs . It just. Depends on the project you are investing in it's ICO, if the project is of low quality then it really doesn't matter your timing. Your investment will go to waste, therefore spend time in your search about the project you invest in instead of timing the investment
andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

I think you can invest and now, if you find a project with good guarantees, do not miss your chance.
cahkalem

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

its depends on what kind of ICO,,
because if you want to invest in any ICO project, you should do a research before investing to minimize the risk
wong tsu gieh

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:10:03 AM

you can invest in ICO because now Crypto is still not stable yet rising then you can invest now in ICO but I advise you if you invest in ICO you have to be careful and read the white paper first so that you are not exposed scam and ICO are scam
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

Some ICOs change their number of tokens when the price of ethereum and bitcoin change but there are some who has fixed price so it is an advantage now if you buy and the price goes up later on because it would mean you bought at a cheaper price but if it would go down then you are at a disavantage because you bought it more expensive. It can go both ways. What most likely happen with some ICOs though is that the price dumps when it is listed to exchanges because many people sold their tokens. If you are investing for the long term then the price of it when it is listed wouldn't be a problem to you.

code

Activity: 536

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:41:56 PM

If we consider from the perspective of long-term investment, Yes, now is a very good time. I would buy all the free money now interesting ICO or altcoins.
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

I'm not sure for this year. in crypto market conditions that may decrease may be ico is not successful in making sales. and there are still many scam ico projects due to the value of this year's crypto decline.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Most of ICO now take the risk-free by request a $ instead of a fixed ETH. To me, I think it really bad moves to put all the risk on your investors, the people that trust you and willing to invest in your project.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

At the moment a lot of ICOs are in a standby mode as noone wants to run an ICO and get listed when the market is depressed. However, high quality projects can succeed at any time. For instance, there are several high quality NEO-based ICOs such as Spotcoin and Asura Coin. Spotcoin is a platform for fiat/crypto operations and Asura is an extensive eSports infrastructure.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

I think that not it is better to invest in ICOs than in alts, I prefer them. but you should work hard to choose good project. I am looking for good ICOs at www.icoguide.com, as I think that their rates are trustworthy.
m.h.k thiwanka

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

I don't think so. these days crypto market down. therefore ICO also not valuable. therefore my opinion is to wait until ICO came to exchange. then you can buy coins in exchange at a lower price.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

Check ICOs at IcoGuide.com I guess it will better to invest in ICOs in current situation.
anhdat4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

A lot of ideas come to the SKYFchain to experience a whole new platform. With its strong team this is definitely a successful project of the year. Let's show you are an experienced investor. www.skyfchain.io
Brivwe

Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

I think you can invest in ICO but I see now that ICO is a fraud so from now on I suggest you to invest in cryptocurrency because many Altcoin promises and with that now cryptocurrency is decreasing so I suggest you invest in it because soon crypto will return good

Infracoins

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

I agree with you

vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

The rates are very low now. The Very Thing To enter the market!
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

SET plans to achieve this by issuing a cryptocurrency token. This token is called Save Environment Token (SET) and offers a multitude of benefits to its users.

The technological advances that they have achieved in the past century have completely transformed the way they work, travel and play. The industrial revolution gave mass-produced products such as gasoline and diesel-powered vehicles that have revolutionized the way we commute.

Though this has resulted in taking our species forward, it has also led to the accumulation of industrial waste, environmental pollution, and other toxic substances on our planet. There is an urgent need for solutions that will help us remedy these problems is an effective manner.

For more information about Save environment Token (SET), please visit their

Official website: https://www.set4earth.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/set4earth/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/settoken

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/settoken/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/save-environment-token/

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FQwRZhG36PTH5plA6sxSHA
whk0

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

Yes, I think it is a good idea, current prices are not so high and it is a good opportunity to invest now, especially if projects are really cool. Good luck and check ICO's descriprion carefully.
maucial

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

bear market is the best time to invest in an ico then we can get more ico tokens at cheap price and hold these coins until for bull market
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

Today is the best time not to invest, but to keep your investments in dollars, the market has not recovered yet, and it is risky to invest. In my opinion, in August the market will recover completely.
Grishanya1234

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

I think so, now is a very interesting situation on the crypto market! After a long correction, which we have seen since the end of February 2018, we should see good growth! I believe that growth is inevitable, and in the coming days!
kristinkamal01

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

As for me, this is a bad time to invest in the ICO because many projects simply do not collect the funds that are planned and there is still a fate of crooks who just escape with your money
ardodd

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

Why not, I think it's time. Just be patient and choose long term projects, they will bring much more money and thier risks are minimize. I have invested few ICOs and I am happy now.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

A good time to investing in ICO is a time when the market price is on the bottom. For now, crypto market has been in the dips quite long.
This time is still a good time to buy some ETH and participate to ICO. If you are buying it when the market bull run, you are too late.
A good ICO like EOT (Eon Protocol) maybe worth to invest now because from my opinion, it is a good ICO.

Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

there is no god time to invest on ICOs and now is certainly not one of the best times one can consider investing in ICOs mainly due to the fact that there has been lots of issues surrounding then concerning scam allegations, sometimes its never about the timing, but rather the quality of the ICOs in which you are investing in,ICOs are high risk ventures that needs lots of research and attention to detail
nebosvoden

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

If you are not experienced,and a beginner in this business . Worth thinking about .
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

almost all ico sell their tokens based on both eth and bitcoin prices and we know that the price of ethereum and bitcoin is very volatile,
I really agree with you if we buy tokens from an ico and the price of eth or bitcoin is decreasing then the price of the tokens that we buy is worth eth on that day,
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

ICO investing is cool way to make quick buck! Although, this sentiment does not always play out! Whatever happens, you can still stay above waters provided you have done your own finding out and you diligently choose your ICO!
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

I would not say that beginners generally should invest in ICO because it is really a very risky investment. I myself had a sad experience.

MichleDow

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

It is best to buy ICO tokens at the beginning of the bull market. If there is a real turn of the market now, I'm sure that such investments will bring a huge profit. Of course, everyone decides for himself, but I think that now is a good chance to buy cheap.
andy_gpu

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

Yes that's right. The lower the price, the more tokens you can purchase. And when the currency grows, they can be sold at a profit. More recently, the price of the ethereum fell to ~ $ 430, it was a good time for investment, and now the price is already $ 500.
gokusenpai0302

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

I believe that a lot of ICO's are relying on the price of BTC and if the BTC severely drop I am pretty sure that other coins/tokens/altcoins will drop too. For newbies I would not recommend investing in ICO because it's too risky than the market itself, I would suggest investing directly in the market using their desired wallets or exchanger, they must know first how the market really works before they engage themselves in any such more riskier environment.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Full

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

Perhaps now it makes sense to invest in ICO. We have not had a good growth in the market for a long time, maybe now it is born. If the market is positive and everything grows, then many ICO will again be successful, as it has a lot of envy on the market.
kenborbs

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

It's good to invest in an ICO if they are legit and have a dedicated team to maintain their platform or project. We all know that investing in an ICO is riskier than the usual trading platform, but it all depends on the skills and resources you have. You have to be more careful when it comes to ICO and pick the right one for you. You should always read their whitepaper before investing on it and do not rely on their promising ads in their website or any other campaign.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

Well you can do that all the time, just go for the best one and that’s only possible when you research a lot. This time there are very few latent ICO campaigns, so it is not the right time to invest in ICO campaigns that you see on the ICO rating sites. DYOR first and then think about it, I think few projects like Liven and Ubex are looking promising. Liven is my favorite though it’s an already established business in Australia that makes me bullish about it.
pokemoso

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Also Make sure to check out the merchant solution https://t.safecrypt.io
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

When coins are going dump & can be expected goes more dump then it is risky to invest in an ico’s. It is better to take a decision to buy ico’s when coins start for going up. From my own experience if coins jump minimum 25% from the last state of down it is the best time to buy ico’s. If the ico’s tokens price fixed against coins then it’s no matter when you invest.
Badboy45

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

I think the ICO game is over for now, too risky as most dump on exchange
TrufieldICO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

It is a good time to invest in good ICOs. Best ICO in 2018.Join the Trufield project ICO that puts people at the core. Trufield will revolutionize healthcare for millions of by providing free health data management systems in poor developing countries. Contribute and learn more here at https://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

If you see the market situation, some of coins are reach their bottom.
From my opinion, you should invest in an ICO like you said.
Invest in coins that you think is profitable, and then wait until the market price high, so you can sell your coins

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
anhdat4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

SKYFchain is a quality project with strong support team. This will certainly create the success of the project when creating trust with investors. Show that you are an experienced investor on the crypto market when joining with this awesome project. www.skyfchain.io
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

It's a good time to invest in ICOs. 2018 has really been challenging for a lot of them, but they seem to be doing quite well in the market, so you might want to consider investing in them. When the market prices eventually go up, you will be getting some good earnings then.
Crypto Debate

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

there is no good time or bad time on investment on ICO because here think about good ICO or not this is the good for investment on ICO, first think about ICO is worthbule or not that price and check about project, its upgraded then check roadmap and join the all project related  coins then you can invest on ICOs
organelles

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

I think that is true, buying now that the price of ethereum is down means that you are getting a lot more tokens. So all you have to do is buy the coins, wait for the price of ethereum to go up and then convert the coins back to ethereum. More money. Also this is the perfect market to buy into ICOs, most of the projects are very undervalued now which means cheap prices.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
faaznuw

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

I think to make ICO speculation isn't comfortable minute, on the grounds that crypto showcase is extremely unsteady and keep on declining, however it doesn't mean ico venture truly is dead, in light of the fact that there are still some great ico and achievement, yet practically nothing
jakasantosa

Activity: 448

Think better

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

If time Invest in an ICO is show the market First. Because if you don't know up down the price of market you will lost in price your invest. Atleast you must know the history of ICO you will invest in preveus month.

Look Forward
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

Today there are many live ICOs that certainly make the competition to get money from investors is very difficult and tight, let alone a lot of ICO scam so that makes us should always be vigilant and know more details.
VeronD

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

Another cool ICO this year. A promising product and a strong team give great hope for the success of the project! I recommend everyone to study!

https://servadvisor.co/      

btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

Everytime is good to invest in ico because many of ico nowadays have big potential to grow and success in future, so do not be afraid to invest in all ico.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

Everytime is good to invest in ico because many of ico nowadays have big potential to grow and success in future, so do not be afraid to invest in all ico.
The best times to invest in ICO were in 2017 or earlier. At the moment, 99% of the ICO is just a Scam. And very hard to find good ICO!
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

There is no need in paying close attention to the right time of investing in ICO. But it is necessary to try to find right ICO project. It would be really good advice not only for professional investors but also for crypto amateurs.
gemnuryu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

I think to make ICO venture isn't comfortable minute, on the grounds that crypto showcase is extremely flimsy and keep on declining, yet it doesn't mean ico speculation truly is dead, in light of the fact that there are still some great ico and achievement, however practically nothing
suckmyBitcoin

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

New tokens remain not close to being finished and scam because plenty of campaigns performed in uptrending profit for buyers.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

This time is time to invest. Btc and eth price still low. Hodl btc and eth is good. To make more profit you need to extend investment platform . Good tokens with strong developers have better future. I prefer ti buy lunched coin in the market than ICO. We can predict the price better than ICo. 
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

in essence the new coin that appears wants to be successful in the market and can also last a long time in the market like bitcoin and ETH, so exchanging eth with a new token I think it's just a way to make buying and selling tokens easy, if the token is successful then chances are also can rival the old coin like eth

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

Actually I'm really confused about it. now, there are numerous types of ICOs that offer the interesting ideas of their technology. The promotions are also perfectly done in the forum and social media or community channel. However here, i really don't know if it is a good time to invest in ICO or not because the prices of the crypto right now are very dropped.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:03:08 AM

it is not a good time to invest in an ico. and if you invest it must really be a good ico and not a scam! you can have a look at quickx. this is an ico for august - september 2018 .
QuickX provides transfer of different cryptocurrencies between two parties instantly just like any other traditional electronic transfer mechanism. Thus allowing transactions to happen seamlessly and instantly without the user having to pay a high network fee as it is taken care by the pooling facilitators in the network who facilitate the cross-chain transactions to take place instantly!

https://www.quickx.io/ 

Hallmader

Activity: 1123

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

I think so, because most of the ICOs that I have encountered pegged the Ethereum or Bitcoin or other accepted coins' prices through the entire ICO period. This is to make sure that their token's value will remain to be fixed also despite the pumps and dumps that happen while the ICO is going on. So, if the market is really down and Ethereum reached as low as $200 and the ICO pegged the ETH price fixed at $500, then in dollars you are somehow gaining. Say for example, the tokens' price is .05 USD based on the fixed $500 worth per Ethereum.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

The token prices, right now, are very fluctuating. They have changing prices every time. Moreover, the ICO presence is now very developed. We can't count one by one of the ICO. SO, what's about investing in ICO? I think that if we can find out the legit ICO with a great team, we can invest them. Now, the ICO is very various and we can find out one best of them.
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

Yes, you can get more tokens for a lower price than it was previously. But the problem is, we cannot guarantee about the success of any project now as the market is going down and down everyday.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

Yes, this is a good time to invest in ICOs as the market is still down. In fact there is a great ICO live, check out: https://www.nextpakk.com/

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

The ICO space now leans toward exchange tokens, last year was utility tokens era. IMO, this is a good opportunity and we are going into the right direction since the creation of many exchanges would offer many options for the people.

apilpirman.bisnis

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

I am not sure right is good time for investment on ico project, I have looking how many ico project have failed because their price listing on exchange market more lower than their token sale on ico time. I have get many ico have lower price when listed on exchange market because bitcoin and ethereum was drop and make all of new altcoin wil the same price.
cryptman7777

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:17:41 AM

In my experience, I say the following. At the beginning of the ICO, the price of the token is ETH  to the air, yes, but in the end it's not always a winning option, because the price of the company could be high at the time of the company's holding, and after the ICO the price of the air drops and as a result we have pennies!
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

Right now is good time to buy from exchange ICO coins you wanted, rather then participate in ICOs, because of current market state. Most of projects trading below ico price now
Endank

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

In many instances, ico is a long-term investment, and buying when Ethereun is cheap is a great way to save future potential. But unfortunately, when the market is difficult, tokens will usually have a lower price than the ICO price when released on the exchange market. So even though the dollar price is cheaper, maybe the business value will be more difficult.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:50:35 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
AiloveYouks21

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

The thread maker has the same idea as me because if the Ethereum price is cheap, we will get a lot of tokens with little money.
Zaidaskin

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

It seems like that, because the goal is of course to make it easier to participate in ico. But when Ethereum is cheap, it is usually not a good global market situation, so maybe not many people participate in ico. So maybe everyone would prefer to pay more if that means the market situation is in a good trend.
Zoel

Activity: 647

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

That is will be called you'll keep your money as crypto / altcoins. So you'll stand in ETH / BTC. So if you things that is are matter, you can decide to not investing your money at ICO. Just sell your crypto now, and never play with crypto if you worries about risky of holder crypto.
captin crunch

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

For me now it is the perfect time. But choosing the project is not easy task. I can suggest to go to www.icoguide.com it is very good platform for selection and comparison.

Nekroser

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

Time to invest money in ICO is always good, but you have to be able to filter the projects from prospective projects. If you do not, then at any time you can easily lose all your money. And the time difference when to invest is immaterial.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

For me now it is the perfect time. But choosing the project is not easy task. I can suggest to go to www.icoguide.com it is very good platform for selection and comparison.

Good platform really, and scores also seems to be real. As to the investing in ICO I agree that now it is not bad time, in case if good project is selected there is the good chance for getting profit.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:09:40 AM

Time to invest money in ICO is always good, but you have to be able to filter the projects from prospective projects. If you do not, then at any time you can easily lose all your money. And the time difference when to invest is immaterial.

now it's better to choose ICO, wait for its completion and buy the tokens after listing. Discount of 200-600% is guaranteed
Cemploon

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

menirit I, actually whenever the time is still right for investment. Since the ICO project also so much, so you can also find the complies with the one you want. But don't enforce, if it did not have enough capital, don't invest too much.

toddmichael

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

If they have locked the price against ether/btc , like a fixed number of tokens agains 1Eth/Btc then there is no effect if their prices go up or down.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

It doesnt matter if the ETH/BTC is dropping the token's allocated to your stake will not change some of them when there is a hard fall give more discount.

I think you are right investing on ICO using dollar/$ will be more better when crypto market is on deep.

giogio0504

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

Yes it is definitely, I think it is good way to get benefit in the future. Here are some projects I can suggest:

https://icoguide.com/en/ico/blocvehicle
https://icoguide.com/en/ico/perucoin
reportcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

I'm still not sure about the pricing at the ETH. but there is also a big possibility if bitcoin will increase in that period. but it can also experience a decrease depending on the demand for bitcoin.
magnat7691

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

I do not think that now is a good time to participate in the ICO. A fresh high-level project gave only x1.2 for investors.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

You need to do good research to make money in the crypto money world. There are many different ways to make money. You have to do good research to find the right ICO. Most of the Ico's can come out scam. If you find a quality Ico, you will make good money.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

Good platform really, and scores also seems to be real. As to the investing in ICO I agree that now it is not bad time, in case if good project is selected there is the good chance for getting profit.

At any given time, it is possible to invest in ICOs, which is up to the individual's ability to search. As in the recession, projects like QuarkChain have increased 10 times after listing on the exchange and the Metronome project is up four compared to the price of the ICO.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

Not all of them set the ETH price as you say. I usually buy ICOs after they pay tokens for bounty or airdrop campaigns, which are usually lowered by the bounty hunter. You can buy low cost tokens
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

Now a days it is very good time to invest in any project.
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

I do not think that it is a good time to invest in ICO, because the 90 percent of projects, that are going live on Exchanges are loosing in price dramatically. If you are interested in some ICO, just wait till they are going live and get their tokens at the 0,20x price. That is only my opinion guys Smiley

quicysz

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

Good time to invest in an ICO?? The answer to this question is, 'Yes'. invest in ICO is a good opportunity nowadays because the price of Ethereum is falling to good buying levels.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

Now this time to ICO is the best crypto market. At that time bitcoin price is low ICO many coin are invest in crypto related in market. Now time is the best for ICO holding. After few month the price is grow in future.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Coltpython

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

Some claim to fix or peg token price to a particular  price at a point in time to avoid fluctuations in price when the ico commences. I don't think it will have any effects when it list on an exchange as market forces will likely overrule that initial price fix

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

Off course when it comes to the ICO investment then it is very important that the prices should be looked after. Later in the time this benefits a lot because ETH prices are calculated against the ICO price. For example if ETH is today 400 USD or around and eventually it becomes double or triple in value then this directly affect the prices of tokens too. I mean 1 ETH = X tokens will have higher prices if their prices are left the same as the time of ICO listing. So yes it is very important to have proper investment with proper prices of ICO tokens. Too higher prices could be hard to invest and too less prices can be too liquid to invest. SO it matters a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Salala1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

before you ever invest in an ICo, you need to know what ICo is meant for. considering the selling of tokens,  think it will be prudent to sell more of the tokens now and hodl in ethereum for some time. markets on its way to stabilize and you will really enjoy if you invested into that coin.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

Now good time to do your research, when the market is quiet, and find the hidden gems... I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

The token prices, right now, are very fluctuating. They have changing prices every time. Moreover, the ICO presence is now very developed. We can't count one by one of the ICO. SO, what's about investing in ICO? I think that if we can find out the legit ICO with a great team, we can invest them. Now, the ICO is very various and we can find out one best of them.
it is very difficult to choose a good project if you have to start investing from ICo, I have joined several times never reached the initial price. but I am still curious and will continue to try it because for me to start investing from IO could have the chance to get a better profit.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

it is very difficult to choose a good project if you have to start investing from ICo, I have joined several times never reached the initial price. but I am still curious and will continue to try it because for me to start investing from IO could have the chance to get a better profit.
good, it should be like that, essentially before we can achieve success we never stop to try, even though we often fail we cannot give up, learn from experience, we can be better in the future.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

Investing in ICO projects is very risky, but if it's a good project, chances are very good. I have participated in many ICO projects this year and most of the time I am the winner because choosing the right time to invest is one of the investment principles. At this stage, do not invest in ICO because of the fact that investment in ICO projects in recent months are having a lot of problems.
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

With the present market conditions it is better to hold on and invest in good projects when they get on exchanges because a lot of projects drop below ICO price when listed on exchanges, and the good tokens have a good chance to go back up in the bull market.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
Merited by calya (2)

Investing in ICO projects is very risky, but if it's a good project, chances are very good. I have participated in many ICO projects this year and most of the time I am the winner because choosing the right time to invest is one of the investment principles. At this stage, do not invest in ICO because of the fact that investment in ICO projects in recent months are having a lot of problems.
to be able to get profit from investing in ico is very difficult. we need to do research and observation especially from their whitepaper. but for now it is better to buy tokens in the market, because there are so many projects that have decreased prices when entering the market.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

If the price of a token is the same as the price of an ICO, then it will certainly be an advantage for investors and bounty hunters. but unfortunately, most of the price is down when the token is released on the market. but in my opinion this is not too much of a problem, because we can still hold the coin and wait until the price rises again. keep investing in ICO and Cryptocurrency.
avisipa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

In my opinion, buying crypto is for the purpose of selling it at a higher price. So I don't think it will be a good business if we buy cheaper but it's hard to sell it. Because when Ethereum is depressed, new coin transactions will also not be encouraging.
dgross0818

Merit: 146

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Everybody knows the most sincere company, which gives ratings, is ICOdrops. If you see the mark "high", the project is worthy. But it's difficult to get the possibility to invest cause there're many people who want to. Tongue
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

Given that the market value of Ethereum and Bitcoin are currently experiencing extreme market volatility, therefore,  investing at this momemt won't be a good idea. Most of the ICOs won't be profitable because the tokens usually end up having below ICO price or lower market value than its ICO price which is an obvious loss of profit for  the investors.
Kurokonobasuke

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:28:10 PM

I think this ain't the right time to invest in ICO's due to the volatility which the market is currently experiencing. The tokens are having below ICO prices after being listed in differemt exchangers resulting to profit loss. Investing after the ICO or once a token is already in the market, is more advisable but still depending whether a new token is promising or not.

Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

Yes, the market decline significantly affected the success of the ICO and many projects did not appear because of this in the market. now is a bad time to invest in ICO.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

Investing in ICO requires a lot of research schemes, because now IcO cannot be relied on to be one of the potential ICOs. we know if now a lot of ico are scams so we have to be careful of these ico.
otunyot

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

As we move into the last quarter of the year,  we can expect to see funds moving in to Cryptocurrency space through ICO,  private investment and trading!  Buying ICO  at this time is recommended  because most project will be successful in this year and beyond!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
sam53

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:40:11 PM

As a participant in many ICOs projects as well as bounty campaigns. I found that the post-exchange rate on exchange floors was often lower than the price at the public ICO. Therefore, the best time to invest in ICOs is the private sale and pre-ICO phase. But to be able to select potential ICOs and invest in the right time is very difficult.
SaoAccel

Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

I think this is not a right time to buy in an ICO because the price of ETH and BTC are so low that most of the investors are afraid to be affected by the bloody market thus after ICO, most of them would dump it right away for a short time profit.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

With the present market conditions it is better to hold on and invest in good projects when they get on exchanges because a lot of projects drop below ICO price when listed on exchanges, and the good tokens have a good chance to go back up in the bull market.

Yeah I found that mostly on iCO's. Why the hell was that happening. Investors will stop buying tokens from ICO if this keeps on happening.
It will include the good ones which will be a waste of unique minds creating projects that will really be useful.

Even their bonuses wont fill up the loss that will come to pre ICO buyers.
quarkyplum

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

In times when the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market is decreasing, investing in ICOs is not a good idea because the ICO exchange rate will drop in line with the market trend. Once the ICO rate is down, it will be difficult to recover. Hence this time investing in altcoins is the best choice.
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

Not all ICO project is in fix price because some of are not want to do a fix price because they know market is volatile and ICO have different strategy that's why do a fix price to their ico project.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
ronnis.gomes

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

If you could advise, I would say that it is better to stay away from the ICOs, because if you have interest in some ICO, wait for the crypto to arrive in the exchanges to buy at a high discount.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

That could be mostly experience by investors, mostly they get loss due to dumping of price far away from its ICO price. We've been lucky only if it bounce back in few months after it launched cause mostly won't go that way.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PutuPartoHarjo

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

Yes indeed like that, we will get a cheaper price. But unfortunately, when the token is released in the situation when Bitcoin and Ethereum are cheap, the transaction volume is also small and it will make the token price not grow like when Ethereum is experiencing an increase.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

It truly is still a good moment to buy some ETH and participate in typically the ICO. but pick the top quality of the ICO wherever you invest, the ICO is a high-risk business that needs a whole lot of research and focus to detail
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

It truly is still a good moment to buy some ETH and participate in typically the ICO. but pick the top quality of the ICO wherever you invest, the ICO is a high-risk business that needs a whole lot of research and focus to detail
If you are a risk takers then probably this venue is for you, if you can forget about your money or you have a lots of spare investment then you can go and proceed with ico's, just not to forget about doing a hard research and make sure you are working with knowing the team behind and the product usage, it's important to know deeper around the project that you will going to invest your money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

i invest but small money. its too risky all.
freemax1900

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

You are right, it is good chance to invest in ICO.
But investing in ICO is very risk, it just is effective when you identify well ICO to invest in the right ICO.
george_hured

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

It is better to take a decision to buy ico’s when coins start for going up. From my own experience if coins jump minimum 25% from the last state of down it is the best time to buy ico’s.
This is good and right, but not in our time, because now many projects can not type a soft cap I can say that people either do not have faith in projects and ICO or people have run out of money.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

Hi. Right now i think is good time to invest in some cryptos or in an ICO, but i don't know on which ICO to invest and not choose one that will go in a bad way.
turkmachiavelli

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

Actually both of sides have negative and positive points and we can invest to ıco according to these advantages but I tink that Icos have big risks.

bitcoinpeople3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

In my own opinion, Best time to invest in an ICO might be after it gets enlisted in any of the exchanges. It's safer that way.
trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:38:33 AM

This time is time to invest. Btc and eth price still low. Hodl btc and eth is good. To make more profit you need to extend investment platform . Good tokens with strong developers have better future. I prefer ti buy lunched coin in the market than ICO. We can predict the price better than ICo. 

Yes, you can really earn when you spend your ETH for some good ICO. However, there is still a great problem here - we all know that the majority of these projects turn out to be the scam. Be careful here.
trc22@gmail.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

No, I think it's impossible to make money by investing in ICO. Recently, many ICO investors have lost money
lighterkek

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

I do not think it is because I saw the benefits of selling over ethereum I have invested very much in terms of ethereum and above all else, investing in ethereum will be the most profitable investment.
KaramazovBro

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

It does not matter what the price of the token is and how it is calculated. Today, there is such a situation that after ICO the tokens cost 10-20 times cheaper. That is, to invest in such projects is always unprofitable.

Vanhoang2000

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

There are many people investing in ICO projects, because if you choose a good ICO project you will have the opportunity x5, x10, x20, .. times the initial investment amount, this is also the reason that People call the ICO a super-profitable investment. we are should investing ICO
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

Yes, why not? i think it is better to invest in ICOs now than in other coins, which are going down. But selection process is very important not to buy some fakes. Here are some useful tips which might help: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos
Vidgenx

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

Well, maybe for the long term it will be more profitable. But I think when Ethereum is cheaper, not many communities participate in ICO, and this makes the prospect in the short term very difficult, while some people choose ICO to get instant fluctuations.
Alexarik

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

I think that now is not a very suitable time for investment in crypto, now is the time to look from the side, what will happen next, I expected a lot of airspace for 360 dollars, I did not expect this.
lolehiM92

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

ICO investment or not really can not decide on behalf of you and you should not let anyone decide, manipulate, .. you should invest in ICO because you will have more opportunities.
jackylion

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

I think now is a good time, as the price of coins is constantly decreasing, maybe in the coming time they will grow again. I should buy when the market is down and not buy when the market starts. increase

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

ETH price has reached $ 350, bottom of about 3 months ago.You should buy on will certainly be profitable
chengyinoing

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

It's the best time to invest in an ICO because typically an ICO takes months and the market will rally again in the coming months. We can get more ico tokens at a lower price.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

I think now is a good time, as the price of coins is constantly decreasing, maybe in the coming time they will grow again. I should buy when the market is down and not buy when the market starts. increase
The good time to buy or invest on an ICO is clear enoughf, the very beat time to invest is during the end of the ICO or during the dumping time of a bounty hunter on the exchange that the token is get listed. O believe that the price will dump during bounty hunter was already been paid because some other hunters dump their coin because of their needs.
refugiumcrypto

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

I still feel a little hesitant to participate in ETH. because I'm still a newbie so I have to learn a lot from all my friends. please help to choose a good ICO, yeah
anhdat3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

The Safinus project is in the public interest. The excellent ratings show that high trust in the project and the strong team are attracting many investors. https://www.safinus.com/
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

Crypto projects remain not in peril of being unuseful and fraud as plenty of markets succeeded in uptrending profit for hodlers.
Shamefulpilchard

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

Im waiting for Menlo One to launch its token sale as I plan to invest in ICOs through its platform in order to keep my funds safe and for my convenience since we are only required to submit our KYC requirements once to join all their listed ICOs.
planton96

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

Im waiting for Menlo One to launch its token sale as I plan to invest in ICOs through its platform in order to keep my funds safe and for my convenience since we are only required to submit our KYC requirements once to join all their listed ICOs.
But if we invest in ico, we need a lot of research schemes, because now the IcO cannot be relied on to become one of the potential ico. we know that now many ico are frauds so we have to be careful of this ico.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

Pegged price is very questionable because the ICO token price has a fix value to US dollar, so if they are going to pegged the amount of ETH and BTC there is big joke. Why?  Most of the ICO pegged the value of eth=$1000 and btc= $10000 and the token of the pre ICO and main sale has a fix value plus the bonuses.  That is why when they appear on exchanges  their value is not the reality its all a dream and a question when moon and when Lambo.
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

For investment, in the last month I chose ICO. Since there are much cheaper tokens with new technologies!  Wink
shata

Activity: 547

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Indeed, it is now the right time to invest in other cryptos so as to say that ICO price depends on the market of ETH/BTC. Thus, to consider such, it is now the right time to invest. While other famous ICO became get to drop their price then it is also better to grab the opportunities while market is its lowest.

So much for that, it is also better to consider applicable way of finding an alternative strategies for your own. Further,it is better to take reasonable study and research because price may not all get to its higher - it takes a lot of time and if you would want a better profit at shorter period; thus, we must consider if it really be the lowest price before considering to invest.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sorkulor

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

You have to do great research to profit in the crypto cash world. There are a wide range of approaches to profit. You need to do great research to locate the privilege ICO. The majority of the Ico's can turn out trick. In the event that you locate a quality Ico, you will earn substantial sums of money.
faaznuw

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

I suspect as much, now is an exceptionally fascinating circumstance on the crypto showcase! After a long rectification, which we have seen since the finish of February 2018, we should see great development! I trust that development is inescapable, and in the coming days!
romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

Investing in ICOs is very risky, and I advise you not to invest. At the moment when the exchange rate is low, investment in BTC and ETH is still the safest cryptos and is likely to make a big profit in the future if the market rallies again. The ICO scam rate is currently very high due to the market situation is terrible, more than 80% ICO scam and will rise if the market situation is not better.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
likketil

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:07:44 PM

Talking about worth webs for hodlers scouting during decent tokens offerings tend to be ICO Drops and renewed comparable specialised locations.
PolarFox30

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

These days scamming is a common fact and it is coming in market through New ICO's. So be careful choosing ICO or you may lose your money.
Mixa87

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

Now the market has the lowest prices in 2018, the same is the best time for buying coins in ICO Cheesy
4garret

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

the market situation is not good, many price tokens fall and are really under, maybe this happens because of the many issues. if you want to buy tokens it's better to buy it in exchange.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

From my view if someone has got plan to invest on an ico, after good analysis it is good to invest by the very first stage of ico. This will let the user get added volume of tokens to the investment for the money being spend on the last days of the ICO presale.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mastadonballs

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

I strongly recommend that this time should not invest in ICO because currently ICO projects I joined them delay the listing Token until the market recovery. Therefore, investment in ICO should be postponed until the market recovers in the exchange rate.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

I assume this ain't the right time to invest in ICO's due to the volatility which the marketplace is currently experiencing. The tokens are having underneath ICO fees after being indexed in differemt exchangers resulting to profit loss. making an investment after the ICO or as soon as a token is already within the market, is greater beneficial however nevertheless depending whether or not a new token is promising or not.
NewBet

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

There is no way to tell, the market is currently in a bear right now so there is no way for us to know which bounties will thrive in such conditions. It is a given that it is better to participate in icos during a bull market as they tend to do well by then because so many people are more willing to invest in new projects when the prices of the coins are up, you could try your luck but with a little amount instead.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

in good proletki you need to invest always and at any time! Now is not the best perum for new companies! bitcoin falls, and the remaining tokens sypyatsya in price. people wait in bitcoin and do not want to invest in something else!
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

I think it's a great time to invest in ICO, because the price of Ethereum is down and tokens are cheap now. In future when ETH will hit 800-1000$ again we all will be in good profit.
yayat

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:45:23 AM

So is it important if the price of ETH / BTC decreases?
Once it's because it affects FIAT prices against Bitcoin and Ethereum, Ethereum is needed to buy the token, while to buy Ethereum can be used with FIAT.

If there is, then buy now you get more tokens for $, right?
If Ethereum is cheap and FIAT is still stable, we will be able to buy more Ethereum and more of those Tokens in the ICO.
junki190

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

I think the time of investing is not important. The thing more important is you should choose the best time to invest in.
ranold

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

Yes, its a great time to invest in promising project. ETH market is down and we need to use altcoins for keeping investments.
sarasofrup

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

Maybe, Maybe not. While it is an advantage that the prices of these ICOs are actually very cheap now, and it would be a good investment plan to start investing in them now, it is also very risky considering the recent trend of many failed ICOs, or the number of others that have turned out to be scams. There was one I was considering to invest in recently, only for me to see that they decided to close down their project and compensate those who are already invested in it.
ShalenaMama

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

It is very difficult to evaluate projects that would be very likely to make a big profit! For myself, I diversify the risks and choose 10-20 different coins!
BillyBelmonte

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

I think that it is not the best idea for such investments. I can recommend to wait what will happen with the market. It is clear that ICOs investments look not very good right now, but some projects still profitable.
jakirdj95

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Now of course, Ethereum is the best performing ICO of all time. At least for now. But, not every Initial Coin Offering is going to hit those ...making an investment after the ICO or as soon as a token is already within the market, is greater beneficial however nevertheless depending whether or not a new token is promising or not.
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

It is difficult to predict the price of ICO coins, especially when the coin is already listed in the market, sometimes the price is often far from expectations, even though the price of ETH rises but still it has no effect, it all goes back to many interested people to buy the coin.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

I think that the best time to invest in an ICO might be at the pre sale. Then the prices is fairly cheap, and much more business wiser to invest at that point. But seeing all of the coins that we have at this point in the market, a lot of us would agree that this option is a little bit risky and for some of us, we would want to wait till the ICO is fully running in the market, before investing in it.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

I think it's too early to talk about investing in projects, you need to wait until prices stabilize and the market recovers, then projects will become easier to raise funds, which means that investments will be much more profitable.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:08:09 PM

popular will become only after the market starts to grow, now even the best projects are in a terrible situation
ethalliance

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

My opinion at the moment is not the best time. After all, many already fell into the hands of scammers and were disappointed. Wait a bit. Gain strength and patience and everything will be restored.
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

Hello, I say this often and often, projects that offers ICOs are ones that don't have the financial resources to make the project great so they ask you to buy a coin that's uncertain of it's future and you giving them eth or btc or ltc back.

Many projects like that just collect peoples eth, btc, ltc and distribute theirs to u , and u waiting for it to hit exchange will not.
They just buy buggatti with your money.i really learnt the hard way.
Even right now, I hardly see any ICO that launched on the promised price , they list way lower than what's promised

My advice is just to stay away from ICOs.
lavyu

Activity: 25
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

I think so, see, in hindsight, 2009 was a great time to invest in Bitcoin. But viewed then, you were a fool if you invested in it.
alpddere

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

people are affected by the upsurge and are investing in the wrong time. we have experienced this last year. I invest while markets fall, not it grows.
Zentor

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

Any time is good to invest in an ICO if you believe in this project. If you are sure that you will receive good profit, there are no reasons to stop you from it
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

We are definitely at the right time right now. Gradually he is heading towards the bull market. Most of the altcoins started to show themselves. It is possible to make small purchases here and get good figures by moving with small profits. I hope everyone gets to where he wants very quickly.
Osaaah

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

When it comes to investing in ICOs, most project have stable ethereum price rate against their token equivalent. For example when they say 1 Ether = 200 DEm token, where 1 Ether= $300. this implies that no matter the market price of ether, the 300$ price is constant. hence, am not too sure market price of ether affect token price of most ICOs.
Aptekary

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

When it comes to investing in ICOs, most project have stable ethereum price rate against their token equivalent. For example when they say 1 Ether = 200 DEm token, where 1 Ether= $300. this implies that no matter the market price of ether, the 300$ price is constant. hence, am not too sure market price of ether affect token price of most ICOs.
even despite the current state of the crypto-currency market, some promising projects look very attractive for investments. In any case, if there is confidence in the prospects of the project, it is best to invest in the ico company, with the use of the bonuses presented by the team.
MasterObsheniya02

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

I think that now is not a good time to invest in ico projects, but soon it will change, so choose projects for investment in advance
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

I think that now is not a good time to invest in ico projects, but soon it will change, so choose projects for investment in advance

Yes i agree on that, i believ ethat some ivo is really affected by the huge dip that we are now experiencing that is why some of the value of token or maybe coin is now also droping so then buying or maybe investing on some other ICO is really a verry good option to make some good profit today.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

Yes for someone to make huge profits in the crypto market one need to invest when the price Is low. And now the price is low so it is Better   and  advisable for someone to invest now because the price will soon rise and the profit will be much.
olarrtt

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

I'm not sure about price fixed in ETH. Most ICOs I participated pegged ETH price per coin the day crowdsale starts, so it's not like you get more when ethereum dumps. Also I'm pretty sure bitcoin price will go even lower than now, and as all altcoins follow, those new coins will also goes below ICO price. Personally I'm pausing my ICO activity now, and focus on buying good projects on exchanges.

I would please beg you first to find out more about the coin before you invest in it, what's the purpose of the coin and the devs behind it, are they capable of funding their project in terms exchange listing and all
aalborg

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

Yeah, it really matter, because investors prefer stable coins and trusted coins. all of them lost value, sowhat is the reason to invest in new ICO, it is additionsl risk. I would better purchase some top 20 altcoins and Pchain or Seele. Both are close to ICO price.
burakdat

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

Definitely it will make you more profit when you invest in an ICO project that has lower market price value where the tokens is being paired with eth that market price is cheap. I will agree with you that this is the best time to invest with an ICO projects.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
JohnsonJesse

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

I don't think that this is such a good time to invest in ICOs. I think that a lot of these ICOs we have roaming on the streets are being managed by fraudulent people, and they are only but scams. It is best if we stay away from investing in ICOs, except those we are really sure of. We are not done battling with the challenges we are currently facing with the market trends, we still have to tackle these frauds.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:15:55 AM

Very important because Ethereum and Bitcoin are pairs with FIAT.
If Ethreum and Bitcoin conditions are expensive then you need a lot of FIAt to buy them.

So when the price of Ethereum or Bitcoin falls in price, the token will not be valuable because the effect of ETH + BTC is expensive on FIAT.
alahmadcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:25:55 AM

You have to do great research to profit in the crypto cash world. There are a wide range of approaches to profit. You need to do great research to locate the privilege ICO. The greater part of the Ico's can turn out trick. On the off chance that you locate a quality Ico, you will take in substantial income.
v_15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

I guess its time to invest in a good project. I'll certainly encourage you to invest in INCODIUM.

Hacking is one of the biggest issues faced by crypto exchanges and individuals these days. According to a report, there have been more than 12 great hacks which have taken place since 2014. Most of us are already aware of Coincheck hack where the exchange lost more than $500 Millions. Securing our platforms from these issues is tough. As the market continually grows, the number of scams are increasing.

Incodium coin (INCO) is built to provide compensation for exchange hacking damage an Incodium platform secures and increases the value of cryptocurrency market. Incodium’s underlying technology operates on Smart Compensation which offers one-stop solution against exchange hacking.

The INCODIUM connectivity platform is a revenue model which is offered for its users. The service is accessible through INCODIUM Mobile Wallet App. INCODIUM’s ecosystem sustains damage compensation services and offers its users to use several utility functions.

Where can you earn and spend INCO coins?

Crowd Buying

INCO’s built-in voting system offers crowdsourced purchases for high-valueditems. These items can be sold later while sharing profits.

Retail Payments

Incodium, Union Soft has partnered to build a POS software (patent pending) which allows INCO coin payments through the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.

Big Data

Users can receive rewards by offering data collection and watching advertisements.

E-Commerce

INCO coin holders will be benefitted with exclusive access to Incodium’s e-commerce platform that offers ‘coin back’ rewards.

For more information, please visit:

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

I don't know if this is a good year or not. because we know now that ico is completely destroyed. this is because there are so many scams hanging around ... it's really disappointing
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

Yup as you know ETH price is getting low nowadays. you can buy ICO tokens as lower price. then why not?
Check Ruby-X token RBY. it is now $0.34 that will be $0.44 from 15 Sep!
you can just visit our website Smiley Thanks

Alexarik

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

Now is a very bad time for investing in crypto, many investors think that the price does not drop any more, they buy coins, and the price falls even lower. Investing in ICO even more risky.
mel1978

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

Actually investing in an ICO is really good especially if it the ICO hits quickly the hard cap. For me my strategy is when the token is available in the market I will sell them all and buy back at lower price because most of the time I joined an ICO I always got behind the time because I hold the token first until  the price is so dipped. This is my idea because most of the time ICO when available in the market will be hype at first and then dipped later.
diaeresiscrypto

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

I don't think too trusting with projects that offer investment in the ICO at the moment, bro. Because if chosen from a security standpoint, there are many ICOs that are Scam, and that is very dangerous for potential investors who will enter the ICO Project. We recommend that before investing, check and examine the project first to convince yourself to invest.
chengyinoing

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

I think it's a good idea, the price is not very high at the moment, it's a good opportunity to invest, the price of eth has gone down to $170. As long as they wait and choose long-term projects, they will bring in more money.
madoka

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

Putting resources into ICO ventures is extremely hazardous, yet in the event that it's a decent task, odds are great. I have taken an interest in numerous ICO ventures this year and more often than not I am the victor in light of the fact that picking the ideal time to contribute is one of the speculation standards. At this stage, don't put resources into ICO due to the way that interest in ICO extends as of late are having a considerable measure of issues.
julzcoinbit

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

Actually investing in an ICO is really good especially if it the ICO hits quickly the hard cap. For me my strategy is when the token is available in the market I will sell them all and buy back at lower price because most of the time I joined an ICO I always got behind the time because I hold the token first until  the price is so dipped. This is my idea because most of the time ICO when available in the market will be hype at first and then dipped later.

Yeah, you're right, we should be clever interms of investing ICO because most their token price in the market are get easily dropped and its too long to wait before recovery its value, so by your strategy that you had using now is really effective to avoid lossing profits or might minimize our losses when investing in such a ICO.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

I don't know whether it's right to invest in ICOs. I have never tried to invest in an ongoing ICO, whether it is more profitable or not. but I will find out and maybe try it. I still need more knowledge about investing in ICOs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kazakovv

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Now time very good for investments. All cryptocurrency strongly fell in cost and it is necessary to buy right now. ICO will be profitable.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
natumanya

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

To decide whether it is worth investing your own money in the crypto currency or not and how much to invest, you need to understand what benefits this will bring and what risks will be faced in the future
LARSBAK

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

if you invest in ico then you might not get anything, even you will lose the money you have invested. now it's good to invest in coins, you can buy ethereum because the price is not too high.
USDOLLAR

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

To start with, you have to comprehend what benefits this will bring and what dangers will be looked later on and the amount to contribute. Presently time is useful for speculations yet in the event that we browsed a security point of view, there are numerous ICOs that is Trick, and that is extremely perilous for potential speculators who will enter the ICO Undertaking. We suggest that before contributing, check and inspect the venture initially to persuade yourself to contribute. Study and investigate the crypto world for no less than a half year. at that point attempt to begin to put resources into ICO's on a little level.
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

I think now is not the most suitable time for investment. In this market, even good projects can not just survive.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
austinsku

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

Today, the rise in price of crypto is due to the fact that market and the blocchain industry attracted a large number of large investors and new people from different spheres of the economy.
Wabri

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

With the latest market situation regarding ICOs, I think that it is better to wait after the crowdsale. Mostly ICOs come to an exchange and when the price dump under the ICO price you can buy.
mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

Now is not the best time to invest in ICO, almost all tokens after going to the bishops fall very much in price. I do not invest at all.
Nexus77

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

for now it is indeed a good time for us to be able to invest in ico and indeed now this is a good thing besides the price of eth which has decreased in price
smenon

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

It seems to me that now not the best time for investment into ico. Now the market is especially artful and dangerous to new investments.
Torps1

Activity: 574

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

Some people may argue that market is deteriorating and as such unsafe to invest, but I think investing now that price is down is a good time. What matters is to choose wisely and invest.
rufusBTC

Activity: 121

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

That is the worts time for investing icos. There are too many coins which really low value because of bear market. I can advice to you buy some strong coins from binance. look the 5 may ath price. and do your research about next planned updates for these coins. if you can see there will be some big news coming about that project. buy these tokens instead of investing icos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

It seems to me that now not the best time for investment into ico. Now the market is especially artful and dangerous to new investments.
I think its better to find first the good ICO before you invest because nowadays there are not worth it. And if you found a good ICO then invest when the price is dropping but since the current situation of the market is falling then it is the best time to invest, you can buy now because the price of coins are cheaper. But I recommend you should able to know when the right time to invest and when is not, its better to do it to your own while  believing to others opinion which sometimes is helpful.

Bindu124

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:50:19 AM

I guess its time to invest in a good project. I'll certainly encourage you to invest in INCODIUM.

Hacking is one of the biggest issues faced by crypto exchanges and individuals these days. According to a report, there have been more than 12 great hacks which have taken place since 2014. Most of us are already aware of Coincheck hack where the exchange lost more than $500 Millions. Securing our platforms from these issues is tough. As the market continually grows, the number of scams are increasing.

Incodium coin (INCO) is built to provide compensation for exchange hacking damage an Incodium platform secures and increases the value of cryptocurrency market. Incodium’s underlying technology operates on Smart Compensation which offers one-stop solution against exchange hacking.

The INCODIUM connectivity platform is a revenue model which is offered for its users. The service is accessible through INCODIUM Mobile Wallet App. INCODIUM’s ecosystem sustains damage compensation services and offers its users to use several utility functions.

Where can you earn and spend INCO coins?

Crowd Buying

INCO’s built-in voting system offers crowdsourced purchases for high-valueditems. These items can be sold later while sharing profits.

Retail Payments

Incodium, Union Soft has partnered to build a POS software (patent pending) which allows INCO coin payments through the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.

Big Data

Users can receive rewards by offering data collection and watching advertisements.

E-Commerce

INCO coin holders will be benefitted with exclusive access to Incodium’s e-commerce platform that offers ‘coin back’ rewards.

For more information, please visit:

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Yea if you are buying the tokens when the price of eth is down then you are definitely getting more tokens for the price since they are valuing it against eth and not fiat currencies. It is actually better to buy coins this way. If you hold and the prices start doing well then you can get a lot of profit out of the tokens that you bought and you will be spending less to buy the coins.
hash25

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

I am not sure about the chances of successful investment in the ICO. Seeing that the cryptocurrency situation is getting more volatile and slumping, I can't advise you to invest in ICO. I just hope that there is an official party that regulates the ICO so that ICO fraud can be overcome. This is the only way that can be done to restore the crypto currency to stabilize quickly. If we just keep ignoring this situation then I am sure that ICO and crypto currencies will not return to normal. Therefore, we should work together to make the crypto currency market recover quickly.
Merdeop

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

I think this is not the best time to invest in ICOs. The prices of coins after entering the exchange are much less than the price of the ICO. It seems to me that now it is better to focus on investing in the top 100 coins.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

yes right I also think like that and that might happen but for some reason I feel like I'm not sure that it can affect the price that will rise or fall
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

Yes in most cases when BTC / ETH has low values so is ICO Projects coins but it is not alarming as long you had joined an amazing project . For me Gemstra has this qualities to survive this bear market conditions because of their innovated solutions that will solve online social selling barriers to further the advancement of such marketplace and to easily connect sellers and consumers via decentralized blockchain the Astra smart contract that will allows users to interaction in a one retail marketplace to perform seamless transaction
Prosperityforall

Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

Not at all! Icos suffer from lavk of funds and tokens after icos suffer from lack of liquidity. You either won't sell in profit or can't sell at all
bitcoin.clakr

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

No, now is not the right time to invest in ICOs. At the moment, most projects die and do not give investors the promised profit.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

It depends on the ICO's. There are good ICOs but there more scam and failed ICOs to be aware of. Because of these investors are moving away from ICOs. This resulted to some ICOs taking hard times to reach soft cap.
BravO_o

Merit: 165

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

To invest in ICO, you do not need to choose or wait for a favorable time. It is necessary to choose a good project. The success of the ICO will not depend on the time of year or day
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

To invest in ICO, you do not need to choose or wait for a favorable time. It is necessary to choose a good project. The success of the ICO will not depend on the time of year or day
Obviously, no one is consider the favourable time but project potential is really important so many peoples are stay away in ICO investment. Nowadays scam projects is increasing in the world so all are panic to choose the right project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

I do not think it is the best time to invest in ICOs. It is rather difficult to collect a Hardcap on the current market. Personally, I prefer buying ICO tokens on exchanges because they usually cost lower than during ICO.
Hammonds

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

It can't be like that because the fair with the ICO is Fiat.
Ethereum and Bitcoin are only ICO coin exchangers, if the price of Bitcoin and Etheruem goes down then FIAT also goes down for the price of the ICO token.
naval1983

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

This time there are very few potential ICO campaigns,so it is not the right time to invest in ICO campaigns.Reviews like ICO bench are so easy to get a credit rating, So i think
you'd better sign up for a bounty that is better then investing in ICO project at the moment.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

I think this is not the best time to invest in ICOs. The prices of coins after entering the exchange are much less than the price of the ICO. It seems to me that now it is better to focus on investing in the top 100 coins.

Yes, price dropping after end of token sale. All token/coin price so much low. So rated coin can be profitable this market. Hope every ICO program extend their project duration and collecting money for selling token. ICO invest is so much difficult. Think deeply and go ahead.

Be hardworker
Stella27

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

I incline toward purchasing ICO tokens on trades since they for the most part cost lower than amid ICO. we can hope to see supports moving in to Cryptocurrency space through ICO, private venture and exchanging! Purchasing ICO as of now is suggested in light of the fact that most venture will be effective in this year and past!
apyong

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

This time will be an ideal opportunity to contribute. Btc and eth value still low. Hodl btc and eth is great. To make more benefit you have to broaden speculation stage . Great tokens with solid designers have better future. I lean toward ti purchase dined coin in the market than ICO. We can anticipate the value superior to ICo.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

Ico investment is the good way of earn profit,but have some condition to earn profit from ico investment.At first look at the market situation,than analysis the project which you want to invest,and analysis their product.

I think present situation is good for ico investment,if you want to invest in ico than you can but obviously invest in good ico.
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

I have no compliance regarding this issue due to it is very tough to pick a good undertaking if you have to start investing from ICo, i have joined numerous times in no way reached the initial rate. but i am nonetheless curious and will keep to attempt it because for me to begin investing from IO should have the risk to get a better profit.
pinoyrichkids

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

When we talk about market conditions this time, i could say its 50/50 now, with the continuance of price dropping, i think and i believe its your own prerogative to invest, invest at your own risk as this time, we are facing a market crash or something like that. And if you think that the project has a future, then go for it.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
blogardianz

Activity: 213

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

Personally, this year (2018) is not a good time to buy or join an ICO project.
But if you want, you can do research first before starting to invest in.

Yshakov.v

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

On sale there is no convenient time. No one can say exactly where the market will go. Those who argue otherwise, are cheating. Even now you can be purchased. It's never too late.
Sevarchik

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

Today no ico which can give you earns after going to exchange.
Only if you ready wait for long time.
Bull run dont run and ico not working

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

It is not economically advising to set the ICO price of a coin to another coin. The crypto is very volatile to be used for such purposes. It can be an advantage or disadvantage to either the investor or team.
nonbody

Activity: 826

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

Now many tokens are very cheap, you can buy some, and then hold it for a while, it will definitely increase the price.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Badboy[BTC]

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

I think that now is a good time to invest in depreciated assets because soon they may begin to grow very much in price after such a strong fall. Investments in projects are still very risky and I think that it is better to wait with it or to invest small amounts
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

I think in my opinion there are no good time in investing in ICO because nowadays the market are going up and going down and there are many scam ICOs i think you should not ask a good time to invest in ICO the better question is a good ICO to invest in because no matter how perfect timing in investing in an ICO if it is a shitcoin it is worthless so you should pick a valuable hidden gem ICO among 1000 of them to invest in.
dicaprio

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Yes, indeed, it is best to invest in Altcoins and cryptocurrency as a whole, because now these are cheap prices that obviously will not fall lower than the prices we see today at CMC. Now is definitely the best investment.
aomakun

Activity: 1020

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

I think the right time to invest is when there is a project that has high potential for profit. in this case you must be smart in choosing an ICO project because in my opinion what makes the investment successful is a good project and when the crypto pump price will be an additional point

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

The only good time i know in invest in an ico is when the project is an authentic one and has good profit to be made out of it  and not a scam thats when i can invest in any ico reasons been that most icos these days are nothing but scam and one needs to be very careful before investing in any ico
Gontxi

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

currently investment in ico is not so good, but there is always an option especially on ico which is really good. yes, you still have to research it and analyze it before speculating, but if I may suggest, it's better to invest in altcoin in the current situation.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

This is a difficult question, because the cryptocurrency market is going through hard times because there are problems with the legal regulation of cryptocurrencies as soon as this issue is resolved, the market situation should resume, but there are also reasons for people who have invested huge amounts in cryptocurrency and now manipulate market prices

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

You know, this is now a controversial issue. ICO is certainly an interesting place to invest, but lately at the end of ico, prices for tokens or coins go down and of course this means that investing in the ico process may not be very profitable. I believe that at the moment you just need to study very ico very interesting in which you are going to invest ico and of course do not forget that investment is always a risk.
a2offrb

Activity: 453

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

This is not a very good time to invest in an ICO to me at all, because when as you purported sales value are fixed in some projects against ETH that is seriously at Dip. This is therefore a great loss on the investor's part. So, it is advisable to acquire laudable coins instead of ICO  investment that is detrimental.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

This is not a very good time to invest in an ICO to me at all, because when as you purported sales value are fixed in some projects against ETH that is seriously at Dip. This is therefore a great loss on the investor's part. So, it is advisable to acquire laudable coins instead of ICO  investment that is detrimental.
In fact, in recent times, ico companies have fallen very low. The fact is that investors scare off fraudsters who are delaying their projects. Perhaps it is because of this that many investors left the ico market for exchange.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

Their token price doesn't really matter to me. I will not invest into ICO now because of the current market. I will rather buy some tokens from an already listed coins on an exchange market.

nick_2017

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

I agree with your point. And I think that the best strategy for getting good profit is investing when market goes down. But of course you should know information and news about market and crypto.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: