Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:24:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO?  (Read 2136 times)
Infracoins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

I agree with you

actually a lot of ICO set the price in $.
that's also the reason why is not so simple to use cryptocurrencies for salaries and things like that.
Cryptos are too much volatile.
however if an ICO set the price only in terms of ETH or BTC or other crypto, if the price rise and you bought the crypto before the exchange of the ICO this benefits you and your finances.  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

The rates are very low now. The Very Thing To enter the market!
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

SET plans to achieve this by issuing a cryptocurrency token. This token is called Save Environment Token (SET) and offers a multitude of benefits to its users.

The technological advances that they have achieved in the past century have completely transformed the way they work, travel and play. The industrial revolution gave mass-produced products such as gasoline and diesel-powered vehicles that have revolutionized the way we commute.

Though this has resulted in taking our species forward, it has also led to the accumulation of industrial waste, environmental pollution, and other toxic substances on our planet. There is an urgent need for solutions that will help us remedy these problems is an effective manner.

For more information about Save environment Token (SET), please visit their

Official website: https://www.set4earth.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/set4earth/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/settoken

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/settoken/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/save-environment-token/

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FQwRZhG36PTH5plA6sxSHA
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

Yes, I think it is a good idea, current prices are not so high and it is a good opportunity to invest now, especially if projects are really cool. Good luck and check ICO's descriprion carefully.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

bear market is the best time to invest in an ico then we can get more ico tokens at cheap price and hold these coins until for bull market
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

Today is the best time not to invest, but to keep your investments in dollars, the market has not recovered yet, and it is risky to invest. In my opinion, in August the market will recover completely.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

I think so, now is a very interesting situation on the crypto market! After a long correction, which we have seen since the end of February 2018, we should see good growth! I believe that growth is inevitable, and in the coming days!
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

As for me, this is a bad time to invest in the ICO because many projects simply do not collect the funds that are planned and there is still a fate of crooks who just escape with your money
ardodd

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

Why not, I think it's time. Just be patient and choose long term projects, they will bring much more money and thier risks are minimize. I have invested few ICOs and I am happy now.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?

A good time to investing in ICO is a time when the market price is on the bottom. For now, crypto market has been in the dips quite long.
This time is still a good time to buy some ETH and participate to ICO. If you are buying it when the market bull run, you are too late.
A good ICO like EOT (Eon Protocol) maybe worth to invest now because from my opinion, it is a good ICO.

Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

there is no god time to invest on ICOs and now is certainly not one of the best times one can consider investing in ICOs mainly due to the fact that there has been lots of issues surrounding then concerning scam allegations, sometimes its never about the timing, but rather the quality of the ICOs in which you are investing in,ICOs are high risk ventures that needs lots of research and attention to detail
nebosvoden

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

If you are not experienced,and a beginner in this business . Worth thinking about .
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

almost all ico sell their tokens based on both eth and bitcoin prices and we know that the price of ethereum and bitcoin is very volatile,
I really agree with you if we buy tokens from an ico and the price of eth or bitcoin is decreasing then the price of the tokens that we buy is worth eth on that day,
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

ICO investing is cool way to make quick buck! Although, this sentiment does not always play out! Whatever happens, you can still stay above waters provided you have done your own finding out and you diligently choose your ICO!
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

I would not say that beginners generally should invest in ICO because it is really a very risky investment. I myself had a sad experience.

MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

It is best to buy ICO tokens at the beginning of the bull market. If there is a real turn of the market now, I'm sure that such investments will bring a huge profit. Of course, everyone decides for himself, but I think that now is a good chance to buy cheap.
andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

Yes that's right. The lower the price, the more tokens you can purchase. And when the currency grows, they can be sold at a profit. More recently, the price of the ethereum fell to ~ $ 430, it was a good time for investment, and now the price is already $ 500.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

I believe that a lot of ICO's are relying on the price of BTC and if the BTC severely drop I am pretty sure that other coins/tokens/altcoins will drop too. For newbies I would not recommend investing in ICO because it's too risky than the market itself, I would suggest investing directly in the market using their desired wallets or exchanger, they must know first how the market really works before they engage themselves in any such more riskier environment.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Full

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

Perhaps now it makes sense to invest in ICO. We have not had a good growth in the market for a long time, maybe now it is born. If the market is positive and everything grows, then many ICO will again be successful, as it has a lot of envy on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: