Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO?  (Read 2136 times)
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

I think that now is not a good time to invest in ico projects, but soon it will change, so choose projects for investment in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

I think that now is not a good time to invest in ico projects, but soon it will change, so choose projects for investment in advance

Yes i agree on that, i believ ethat some ivo is really affected by the huge dip that we are now experiencing that is why some of the value of token or maybe coin is now also droping so then buying or maybe investing on some other ICO is really a verry good option to make some good profit today.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

Yes for someone to make huge profits in the crypto market one need to invest when the price Is low. And now the price is low so it is Better   and  advisable for someone to invest now because the price will soon rise and the profit will be much.
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

I'm not sure about price fixed in ETH. Most ICOs I participated pegged ETH price per coin the day crowdsale starts, so it's not like you get more when ethereum dumps. Also I'm pretty sure bitcoin price will go even lower than now, and as all altcoins follow, those new coins will also goes below ICO price. Personally I'm pausing my ICO activity now, and focus on buying good projects on exchanges.

I would please beg you first to find out more about the coin before you invest in it, what's the purpose of the coin and the devs behind it, are they capable of funding their project in terms exchange listing and all
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

Yeah, it really matter, because investors prefer stable coins and trusted coins. all of them lost value, sowhat is the reason to invest in new ICO, it is additionsl risk. I would better purchase some top 20 altcoins and Pchain or Seele. Both are close to ICO price.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?
Definitely it will make you more profit when you invest in an ICO project that has lower market price value where the tokens is being paired with eth that market price is cheap. I will agree with you that this is the best time to invest with an ICO projects.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

I don't think that this is such a good time to invest in ICOs. I think that a lot of these ICOs we have roaming on the streets are being managed by fraudulent people, and they are only but scams. It is best if we stay away from investing in ICOs, except those we are really sure of. We are not done battling with the challenges we are currently facing with the market trends, we still have to tackle these frauds.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:15:55 AM

Very important because Ethereum and Bitcoin are pairs with FIAT.
If Ethreum and Bitcoin conditions are expensive then you need a lot of FIAt to buy them.

So when the price of Ethereum or Bitcoin falls in price, the token will not be valuable because the effect of ETH + BTC is expensive on FIAT.
alahmadcoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:25:55 AM

You have to do great research to profit in the crypto cash world. There are a wide range of approaches to profit. You need to do great research to locate the privilege ICO. The greater part of the Ico's can turn out trick. On the off chance that you locate a quality Ico, you will take in substantial income.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

I guess its time to invest in a good project. I'll certainly encourage you to invest in INCODIUM.

Hacking is one of the biggest issues faced by crypto exchanges and individuals these days. According to a report, there have been more than 12 great hacks which have taken place since 2014. Most of us are already aware of Coincheck hack where the exchange lost more than $500 Millions. Securing our platforms from these issues is tough. As the market continually grows, the number of scams are increasing.

Incodium coin (INCO) is built to provide compensation for exchange hacking damage an Incodium platform secures and increases the value of cryptocurrency market. Incodium’s underlying technology operates on Smart Compensation which offers one-stop solution against exchange hacking.

The INCODIUM connectivity platform is a revenue model which is offered for its users. The service is accessible through INCODIUM Mobile Wallet App. INCODIUM’s ecosystem sustains damage compensation services and offers its users to use several utility functions.

Where can you earn and spend INCO coins?

Crowd Buying

INCO’s built-in voting system offers crowdsourced purchases for high-valueditems. These items can be sold later while sharing profits.

Retail Payments

Incodium, Union Soft has partnered to build a POS software (patent pending) which allows INCO coin payments through the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.

Big Data

Users can receive rewards by offering data collection and watching advertisements.

E-Commerce

INCO coin holders will be benefitted with exclusive access to Incodium’s e-commerce platform that offers ‘coin back’ rewards.

For more information, please visit:

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

I don't know if this is a good year or not. because we know now that ico is completely destroyed. this is because there are so many scams hanging around ... it's really disappointing
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

Yup as you know ETH price is getting low nowadays. you can buy ICO tokens as lower price. then why not?
Check Ruby-X token RBY. it is now $0.34 that will be $0.44 from 15 Sep!
you can just visit our website Smiley Thanks

Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

Now is a very bad time for investing in crypto, many investors think that the price does not drop any more, they buy coins, and the price falls even lower. Investing in ICO even more risky.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

Actually investing in an ICO is really good especially if it the ICO hits quickly the hard cap. For me my strategy is when the token is available in the market I will sell them all and buy back at lower price because most of the time I joined an ICO I always got behind the time because I hold the token first until  the price is so dipped. This is my idea because most of the time ICO when available in the market will be hype at first and then dipped later.
diaeresiscrypto

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

I don't think too trusting with projects that offer investment in the ICO at the moment, bro. Because if chosen from a security standpoint, there are many ICOs that are Scam, and that is very dangerous for potential investors who will enter the ICO Project. We recommend that before investing, check and examine the project first to convince yourself to invest.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

I think it's a good idea, the price is not very high at the moment, it's a good opportunity to invest, the price of eth has gone down to $170. As long as they wait and choose long-term projects, they will bring in more money.
madoka

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

Putting resources into ICO ventures is extremely hazardous, yet in the event that it's a decent task, odds are great. I have taken an interest in numerous ICO ventures this year and more often than not I am the victor in light of the fact that picking the ideal time to contribute is one of the speculation standards. At this stage, don't put resources into ICO due to the way that interest in ICO extends as of late are having a considerable measure of issues.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

Actually investing in an ICO is really good especially if it the ICO hits quickly the hard cap. For me my strategy is when the token is available in the market I will sell them all and buy back at lower price because most of the time I joined an ICO I always got behind the time because I hold the token first until  the price is so dipped. This is my idea because most of the time ICO when available in the market will be hype at first and then dipped later.

Yeah, you're right, we should be clever interms of investing ICO because most their token price in the market are get easily dropped and its too long to wait before recovery its value, so by your strategy that you had using now is really effective to avoid lossing profits or might minimize our losses when investing in such a ICO.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

I don't know whether it's right to invest in ICOs. I have never tried to invest in an ongoing ICO, whether it is more profitable or not. but I will find out and maybe try it. I still need more knowledge about investing in ICOs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Now time very good for investments. All cryptocurrency strongly fell in cost and it is necessary to buy right now. ICO will be profitable.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: