Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is Bitcoin? ✅  (Read 7183 times)
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

you need to organize your protection, then protection of cryptocurrencies. it is enough to have a separate computer to generate transactions and to generate access keys. I think that's enough. Where to store the keys, everyone decides for himself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Relax Mama

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

Bitcoin my wallet is safe, yes with some threats of cyber attack. Hardware wallet could reduce the level of threat. But there's some risk too.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

you need to organize your protection, then protection of cryptocurrencies. it is enough to have a separate computer to generate transactions and to generate access keys. I think that's enough. Where to store the keys, everyone decides for himself
Agree with you, just need to secure yourself and dont give anyone your private keys and also use 2factor-authorization, and all will be fine!
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:32:24 AM

Bitcoin is extremely safe,to investors, for buy and holdlong, for trading, all you to do is be very careful with your password,don't look at the price,its the nature due to buying and selling like trades..
This is a safe way to save Bitcoin, but you need to trust the person who saved this key. There are many reputable companies like Luno that you can rely on

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

i think to safe our bitcoin we should save them in private wallet with key , every transaction  doing carefully always alert from exchange because there are hackers in the market.study more for secured website.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

The point is never to give anyone access to your existing bitcoin wallet. Simply save yourself for your access code because with it no one will ever be able to hack the wallet to store your bitcoin. You just have to save the code if there is something you do not want as you are sick, give the access code you have saved to your family.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

Bitcoin is highly Safe in Blockchain technology industry, which has a high electricity of mining and maintain it potential in the Crypto industrial, which is simply known as number coin among others alt-coin.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

How safe bitcoin depends on you, because if you are careless with your bitcoin then bitcoin is not safe. You must know also where to store your bitcoin safely because many blockchain wallet and exchange now are easily get hacked. So it really depends on how careful you are with your bitcoin.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

So long as technology has not reached its final destination or its last stage there is the probability that someone can break into your account no matter how strong you think your security is or how secured you think your account is. Bitcoin to me is not absolutely safe.
polladwills

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

The best way to keep your bitcoins safe, is to use a hardware wallet that have stronger cryptography that web wallets.
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

Nowadays, many users are being hacked by those expert hackers in the industry of online jobs or in mining site. No one can say and assume that bitcoin is safe because bitcoin is risky, if you invest a big money then you have to take your own risk. There are many hackers and scammer in the world of internet, so that we can't say that bitcoin is a hundred percent safe.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is safe. Many hackers have stolen a lot of Bitcoin properties from exchanges or users. Because hackers can break the security and steal Bitcoin easily. The way to protect Bitcoin is to send Bitcoin to your cold wallet

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

There isn't any solution to keeping your bitcoins completely safe. Every kind of wallet has its flaws and it will never change. You should be safe as long as you update your wallet which is trusted and open-source. I would recommend anyone to use wallets which give you your private key and don't send it anywhere. Web wallets are the worst possible choice but they are popular.

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

It is very safe if there are no more hackers everywhere  but since we cannot control the hackers atleast we must do something about it to protect our investment.  Do not let someone see your private keys. Keep your computer and cellularphone more private.

richkid3001

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

Bitcoin is  a trust worthy and sustainable currency. It’s is a bubble. And with people plus the majority of the world investing in it, it’s value will be too high to its actual worth and will crash.
paulparkker

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

My bitcoin is safe as always in my online wallet, i also think that it maybe stolen or hacked sometimes that is why i don't put it in just one account, i cashout some of my bitcoin and the other i put in my alternative bitcoin wallet also and i install antivirus and spyware to my pc for the best extra precautions.
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

I think bitcoin's safety depends on how you take care of it. If you let others meddle with your accounts or you keep on entering unsafe sites? Then your bitcoin's in great danger. But if you handle everything with caution, analyze everything before entering or making any transactions? I think it is safe.
Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:00:29 PM

Every kind of valuable commodity requires some sort of protection. And so is the case with your hard earned bitcoins. The safety of the bitcoin has been a major concern for so many of us. People are always worried that their coins may not be exposed to the risks of hackers or being stolen by someone. So it is always preferable to use some reputable wallets to store your coins. It is also advised not to share your private key information with anyone, I repeat anyone!! Sometimes the information may get leaked by any chance or by mistake, unknowingly by a friend of yours, so it is always better no to risk your confidential information anyhow.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

Bitcoin is well known for its safety. The biggest dangers are mainly hacker attacks on third party services, through which one accesses his bitcoins. These are above all the various crypto exchanges on which the users have created accounts or the bitcoins stored locally in wallets.

Basically, either the exchange itself is directly attacked, so that data can be stolen there. The biggest known incident was the hacker attack on Mt.Gox about 4 years ago, when a huge hack of Bitcoins was looted. This was also the reason for the decrease of Bitcoins 2014.

Today, the exchanges have improved to prevent such occurrences, because it can come to hacks and the trade is severely restricted or even stopped completely. This often leads to strong price fluctuations, mainly caused by so-called panic sells.

An equally large attack surface offer individual mistakes that can easily be prevented. Individual mistakes are the responsibility of individual users and are often:
- insufficiently secured user accounts due to weak passwords
- Login on a phishing site
- send the private keys to a scammer

If a stranger has once gained access to your own accounts, he can quickly transfer the entire balance to another wallet and due to the anonymity, it is no longer clearly comprehensible. For such a kind of total loss helps therefore only a careful handling with your personal user data.

But as long as you follow to the usual security rules and pay attention to secure passwords, which you should also change from time to time and do not use the same password on many other pages, an accident normally cannot happen.
The high demand and high competition between exchanges has also contributed to the improvement of safety standards.

How make you sure to safe your Bitcoins?

A certain Hacker person is much more incourage to Bitcoin because there will have a lot of potential to get money, so any Hacker if they want to attack they willl actually able do it because digital system is also create by a human body. Even if the bank not exempted by Hacker what we gonna do now is to monitor always to our Bitcoin.
To avoid Mishandling.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

If you store your bitcoin or altcoin into the exchanger then the risk is great and that also depends on the exchanger as well, some exchangers have also been hacked, there are also people who hack using the "forgot password" feature. So if you really want to avoid this hacking action then a special wallet like hardwalet wallet you really need, online wallet with private key is also good.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: