Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop dreaming about the perfect trade  (Read 2436 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.
I'm thinking that every deal that I closed with a positive effect for me which shows some earnings, at least few dollars plus, it is considering by me as the worthy and successful deal.
That is absolutely right. Whenever you invested or traded in something and then you showed patience at every level. Then things are getting fine and you get something from that investment, even it is a single penny added to your wallet from that trade or investment, you have got the actual profit. This is a real success and stick to it for getting maximum profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

Yeah, you must apply those dreaming about the perfect trade in reality to be achieve your aim and goals,
but you should be familiarize to what business industry you will be belong soon.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:28:13 AM

Most of trades are not perfect. As trader, we have to brace ourself with all of opportunity that can happen.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

Perfect trading is simply impossible to achieve every time. It requires time to learn about the strategies as well the market. Some enter with the blank idea expecting a large scale profiting. Here with luck very few succeeds while at the same some end up losing big. Every time we cannot make buy low and sell high possible. To which we always need alternate plans to implement based on the market.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

trading has a high risk and is not always perfect and in accordance with what we want because the price of crypto is difficult to predict and sometimes we are wrong in predicting
Experts have been trying for so long time that might some tool be invented now or in future that can assist us in trading. One that could mark the price behave in past and then map it to future and predict us some good or bad news for coming days. Till now, this is just a dream that is under consideration. So our predictions are just baseless and they don’t have have any authenticity.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Nowhere is the market perfect, only we constantly update knowledge and learning, this knowledge enhancement will help us get higher profits.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

trading has a high risk and is not always perfect and in accordance with what we want because the price of crypto is difficult to predict and sometimes we are wrong in predicting
Which in other words mean trading can never be perfect and yes it can be only in the ideal world not in the real world. Besides, the market imperfection always exist in different portions and causes the disequilibrium in the market as a result of which it is not so good to dream for profit always in trading. Further addition to the imperfect market is by the fall in the demand for the crypto due to various reasons.

nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

Yes, I agree with your idea. Many people make the mistake of thinking that trading is easy. They spend a lot of time looking at the chart of the Crypto market and greedy investing in altcoins are discounted. As a result, many investors have gone bankrupt when they believed that trading was easy.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

You are right, this is a mistake I've done quite often - looking for the perfect trade. That very rarely happens, while with sone focus you can get many rather good but not exceptional trades.
Well there is nothing as perfect in the universe. There is a concept of entropy that means deviation from perfection. The market is a dynamic place and changes continue to happen so there is impossibility about the perfect trade. Besides, even if the trade is not a perfect one, you can still maximize your profit by day trading and long term trading. Warren Buffet says that small money make big money.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

Perfect trading is simply impossible to achieve every time. It requires time to learn about the strategies as well the market. Some enter with the blank idea expecting a large scale profiting. Here with luck very few succeeds while at the same some end up losing big. Every time we cannot make buy low and sell high possible. To which we always need alternate plans to implement based on the market.
One of the biggest flaws of the cryptocurrency market is that i made us greedy, each time the price starts going up it makes us exited and gives us hopes and dreams beyond what we expect, buying low ans selling high and getting a huge profit out of it is a thing that can only happen once in a while, just like what happened last year with bitcoin where people bought at 2k and sold at 17k , and since than people had this mindset of the same thing happening again, i think that if you want to win in this market never set your hopes high and never expect to make huge profit or get greedy.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.

I absolutely agree with you mate ,there are some traders espescially those beginners are so obsessed trying to find a perfect trade instead of finding  a good probability of success,yes trading is a game of probabilities,you dont have to be smart all the time, you just have to follow your own rules.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

There is no market that is perfect, if you want to earn a living from business, you should improve your knowledge and skills. That would be better for you.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Actually there is no such perfect thing exist in this world.
All things have imperfections and that imperfections serve as a challenge to become a better person especially in trading business.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

yes you are better you do not dream too much to be good in the world of trading because with trading you will experience a very heavy lika meik and will surely lose some time later.
likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

Currently I still hold some tokens I believe that I can trade well. I hold on to a safe place. Reasons like that why I do not dream to accumulate or gain. I can do the right thing that will prevent me from losing more than what I get. Opportunities will not always be in my favorites but I can not let them get to me. Everyone has a good time or moment when trading. I know many traders always want to make a profit and whenever.

This is actualy good way of thinking. To have patience and to wait for the right moment to use the best opportunity.
The most common mistake that many traders do is that they want all in a very short period of time without paying attention what is happening on the market and then with too big desire for profit and not thinking clearly they lead themselves to loss that is often hard to recover.
When you decided to trade then nothing could stop you. Get as much knowledge as you can because it is mandatory for affective trading. Hold your tokens and try to trade on the right way. No doubt you will make handsome money in the near future because the price is growing and when the price grows demand increases and so the traders have a chance to make some money.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

All things have imperfections and that imperfections serve as a challenge to become a better person especially in trading business.

Basically,  we get sometimes blind and forget the reality due to our obsession of dreaming a perfect things which it doesn't exist literally. Furthermore, you are right about what you believe in and we should accept what is really the truth. This is our challenge wherein we should work hard to achieve something.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

there is no perfect trader in this world (my opinion) even profesional trader with their analysis sometime get wrong and loss in their trade. perfect trader maybe come when newbies get profit for first time and said they're professional trader

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

Basically,  we get sometimes blind and forget the reality due to our obsession of dreaming a perfect things which it doesn't exist literally. Furthermore, you are right about what you believe in and we should accept what is really the truth. This is our challenge wherein we should work hard to achieve something.
Sometimes we will be carried away our emotions which to acquired better profit, but  sometimes we will feel discouraged because what  we are expecting is not what we wanted, because trading needs patience and be observant of the market situations.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

I agree there are no such thing as perfect trade, no matter how good and how long you have been trading, there will be mistake in reading chart or the trading indicators result is not as it should be, for me the most important thing in trading is to make profit, I don't need maximum profit with high risk, if my trade is making profit, then I consider it is a successful trade

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

Trading on the battlefield is an income of 1-2%, Smiley but here everyone is trying to grab 10%  Roll Eyes and dream about 10x Shocked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: