Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop dreaming about the perfect trade  (Read 2436 times)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:14:53 PM

Yes, it's useless to wonder and do "what if" scenario, that's never gonna happen. Just improve and don't repeat the same mistake, what i mean was not everyone has a perfect formula and everyone has a different kind of winning trade.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

The market today is soaring back, the hold we hold now is an opportunity and let's continue to hold more time you will succeed and earn higher profits.
The crypto market is very much unpredictable and that there will be so many days when things will not be like the way you want them to be and that the crypto market will fall. There will be times when things will not be in your favour but you need to stay strong so that your ca deal such situations in a better way and that you can then be able to make some good earning.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

If always aiming for a perfect trade the outcomes is not good. It is better to aim for your objective to earn in crypto. Perfect trade is hard to achieve since the price in crypto is volatile.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

There is nothing perfect and we should understand that nothing is perfect in this life and that transactions are never perfect because they can be profit or loss.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.

Agree with you, with me I just need 2-3 % profit per day is good enought. I want to safe, get more profit it is the same with more risk
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

There is nothing perfect and we should understand that nothing is perfect in this life and that transactions are never perfect because they can be profit or loss.
Right, their is no perfect trade accept the facts that being perfectionist during trading will gives you huge loss. Stands on your purpose to gains profit when in trading.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

We can only imagine, in real there's no such thing as earning all the time. But these wrongs will help us to make a more perfect trade in the future. Even if you know everything right, sometimes the candles move as they wish without depending you.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

There will not be any business that is perfect, and you do not dream too much about the market, if we expect high disappointment, so set a clear goal in the business. It will be safer for you.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:30 PM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.
This is very strict and true because most of the times I am regretting a quite positive trade transaction because I know that it could be better, instead of valuing every trade in which I am in plus.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

We can only imagine, in real there's no such thing as earning all the time. But these wrongs will help us to make a more perfect trade in the future. Even if you know everything right, sometimes the candles move as they wish without depending you.
One thing to say there is no perfect trade, you win be happy you loss because of any reason treat it as your challenge. We can rely on candles with supporting indicators. We trade to earn don't aim for perfect trade just aim for knowledge, skills and build your own character and you will have a bountiful success.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

One thing to say there is no perfect trade, you win be happy you loss because of any reason treat it as your challenge. We can rely on candles with supporting indicators. We trade to earn don't aim for perfect trade just aim for knowledge, skills and build your own character and you will have a bountiful success.
I do not even know. Can we dream about an ideal trade, especially if we take into account What impact does the crypto-currency market have on large whales. To date, everywhere artificial manipulation of the market prevents the natural development of the crypto currency.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Everyone has to have a dream to live his life because with a dream people come to know the purpose of your life, you'll know what to do in your life and how your way of dealing with various problems. You know you want to be a trader, of course you also know what steps to go through and what challenges you will face. Because you know, you become more focused and better equipped to deal with it, than people who are still trying.
Trade's a bit more complicated than investing so impressed it may be more appropriate if the trade can only be done by professionals. But make no mistake, whoever the person both beginners or professionals all still struggling to get the perfect trade. But for those who are professional, they are more focused as much as possible to minimize loss when the market is down.
shipon01683

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

cryptocurrency market are so volatile . if you depend only TA , i think you can't trade in crypto . and i think you need to knowledge all subject not only for TA . but TA is the best subject bcz TA will give you 80% idea . but not a 100% perfect ok. so learn everything for trading in crypto .
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

I think there is no perfect trading because market is volatile and difficult to predict. Every one has a different strategy in trading just to earn and avoid losses. Just enjoy doing trading and don't force yourself to make it perfect out of volatile world of cryptocurrency.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

I think that it is quite good that many traders are obsessed with perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Such people, even if there is a crazy market situation, are able to get out of it without any problems. These are people who know what they want. Therefore, they firmly go to their goal and that is why they reach it. These people are experienced traders. They do not need to buy later and sell ahead of their forecasts. Their forecasts are quite clear, because they understand that in different situations they will receive different profits, this has already been calculated by them.
So, on the contrary, I urge you to become so.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

No matter what strategy do you use everyone wants to make profits. trading and gambling have a close relationship with each other the only differences trading is a bit of luck and skills but gambling involves a lot of luck and a very low skills. But the strategy is the same in both of the systems you have to keep your winning stakes much higher than your losing stakes. And if you can turn your losses into profits then you will become a successful trader.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

There are hundreds and thousands of stories where we have seen people losing their trade just because they want to get complete package. Sometimes greed comes in the game when you go for outsourced thing. Be in your limits and think big. This big thinking tank mustn’t be overflowed with heavy projects and tasks that aren’t even in your reach to be completed.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

do not go bad dream, dream long live if you have the dream you have to make it worth your time
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

Perfect trades may happen or may not. It's mostly just luck. I have my own plan of selling only if I did double my money.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

There is no perfect trade or any perfect business at all, if you want to be successful in trading, you must have goals when you trade and not be greedy and also be contented on how much you gain on trading. Do not expect an accurate amount of earnings when you trade because nothing is perfect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: