Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop dreaming about the perfect trade  (Read 2437 times)
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:04:05 AM

This is the first time I heard that this word perfect trading exists. Perfect does not suit trading but only a good timing. It's about taking your profit when it's all time high and buy again when it is dipping. You can't always get your set orders fulfilled so you got to adjust it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:07:54 AM

No market is perfect, only risk-free markets are perfect, but in the field of investment no market is risk free. So give up that thought. These negative thoughts will make you lack of willpower in the business.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

first i want to ask u, like what a perfect trade?
some people try to take big profit and tha make them lose their money, because greedy.
for example some people buy btc at 6700 2 day ago then now the price is rise to 7300 if they not greed they will sell it and w8 the price low and buy again. but some one ignore that and want get more, at least they will lose their money, because no management financial.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

I agree instead of buying one coin and holding it until it goes x1000 and you retire early. Why not just buy coins as a "savings account" and have your portfolio of bitcoin like a something that you do for retirement and in the end it will end up a lot more than any other retirement saving you can have. If you hold many coins for years and keep on buying with all extra cash you have than you can retire early but you will have to wait for YEARS before that happens.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.
Lolzzzz what is perfect trade? Some people seems to misunderstood everything about trading. Perfect trading doesn’t mean that you will never lose money. Perfect trading is when your profit made is greater than loss, it is a technique that will help you recover most of your loss and make bigger profit, but it doesn’t mean that you will never lose, nope there are times you lose. When it comes to trading, it is normal that you will always win and lose, you just have to make sure that you make more winnings
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

Nothing can be perfect in this world, including doing a perfect trade. Every trade will definitely pose a risk, because there must be a mistake that we do and it is common in trading. But it is good that we keep trying and take experience from the mistakes that already exist. Try the most important and not just dreaming.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

In a falling market it is very difficult to make a profit, I think it's best to trade when the market is growing.
GermainCormier

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

The perfect trade can appear on the bitcoin.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

No market is perfect, only we try to improve ourselves and improve our knowledge to have more opportunities to profit in this market. I think the market will recover in late 2018.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

I am totally agreeing with that, you need to go off every positive train as you are having and stop to dream about moon and Lamborghini, this is the only way to be successful here.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
.███████████████████████.
PatrickPoupinel

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

Everything in the world is not perfect and i think trade is, too. But if we try we can make a good trade
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

Dreaming is very good and great how the only thing I can really say about perfect trade is that you might not get perfect one but get a trade that will pay you better. Market will soon be get better.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

I think at this point we have to follow the market movement when the market goes up to sell when the market is short of time to buy then we have to be smart to read or predict and learn about strategy in the market. Some enter with empty ideas that expect large-scale profits. Here, with luck, few succeed, while at the same time there is a big loser.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

Dreaming is very good and great how the only thing I can really say about perfect trade is that you might not get perfect one but get a trade that will pay you better. Market will soon be get better.

To get this so called 'perfect trade' is not easy. Not many people experience it as it takes guts to sell and buy at the right time even when there are indicators telling you otherwise. It comes with a lot of experience.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

I think that perfect trade and lucky trade coexist. I don't really care if my day trading looks so imperfect as long as i know i that i earned something out from it even it is just small. And with little luck, i feel that i got a very good trading result for that day.

BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

If you fail one time, you give up trading, you will never succeed. Because no trader can succeed without failures. After these defeats they learned more about the trading experience, along with the spirit they continued and became the perfect trader.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

I guess we should stop dreaming about the perfect trade too, especially new investors should stop as early as possible too, because if you dream you'll expect too much, it will hurt you if it doesn't become true. I think that we should be mature enough, we should think the possible outcomes, but we shouldn't expect too much.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

I think you should not rush with trading. Your best deal you still have time to do. Besides, now the market is very dangerous and unpredictable.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

yes sometimes what we think is not in line with expectations, when we trade the price is difficult to predict, the way we think it was not in line with reality, sometimes we have to feel bitterness but it is a risk that must be accepted. and in a certain time we must also be able to keep up with the current market conditions even though it may be very small.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.

I agree with you because there's really no such thing us perfect trade. Though we have gone though a lot of experience teachings, there would still be some lapses that may occur because we can't control the votality of the market. What we have to do is just to continue learning and good things will follow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: