Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop dreaming about the perfect trade  (Read 2436 times)
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

The only thing I am interesting during a trade is my profit. After selling the token I don't care about its future price. But of course, it is not good to see that after selling a token, this token move another X2.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

Actually there is no such perfect thing exist in this world.
All things have imperfections and that imperfections serve as a challenge to become a better person especially in trading business.

Basically,  we get sometimes blind and forget the reality due to our obsession of dreaming a perfect things which it doesn't exist literally. Furthermore, you are right about what you believe in and we should accept what is really the truth. This is our challenge wherein we should work hard to achieve something.
Sometimes we will be carried away our emotions which to acquired better profit, but  sometimes we will feel discouraged because what  we are expecting is not what we wanted, because trading needs patience and be observant of the market situations.
A lots of emotions that needed to be controlled in order to pursue our goals, from this field change pace is really fast and changing strategy is really
needed, emotionless trade might give you good edge and give you potential to gain comfort, though it's not perfect but it's much better than trying
to keep winning the right position and ends nothing.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

Not always in trading are perfect. There's no perfect traders. But they have expert trader or trader who can know what are possible to happen in the future. Not all the time the prediction is correct. Everything is not guaranteed to happen. But we can handle the price of the altcoins if we are united.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

in fact there is no harm to the people dream because humans are his place to dream and not the wrong people hope because there is nothing wrong if humans hope to be able to benefit.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

It almost never happen that a trade goes perfectly as planned,it is always better to cash in your profit when you have say 2-3 percent profit
Yeah there is always an uncertainty value that comes up in your way. You wouldn’t be getting your profit as per your plan. No, this never going to happen. Every time, different factors just start getting in there and they disturb your movement. Hence, whatever it is, you have to be solid minded and be relax and patient in hard times because only that is the vulnerable point for attack.
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

This is true. I bought a crypto currency hoping to make an immediate profit but the market just went crazy and it drop all of a sudden. Now ive been holding it waiting for the right time to sell it, luckily ive bought one of the top 10 currency so im fairly confident that it will recover. Lesson learned technical analysis is not 100% accurate.

90% or 85% in technical analysis can be accurate and not 100%.
When I started in crypto and starting to invest in altcoins honestly I hope to get a huge profits from it. In this situation if you don't want to lose your money you should hold it until the market are going to recover.
I think that if you are hardworking and you want to make money from cryptocurrency in the future and you are serious about your future then no doubt you will make as much money as you want. Perfect trading Is not dreaming. Trading is although difficult but not impossible. Practice makes the man perfect. If you continue you will succeed one day.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

Practice makes the man perfect. If you continue you will succeed one day.

No one is and can be perfect in trading. Stop being delusional. All the experienced traders people mostly refer to, aren't traders but just bots doing the work for you.

Humans are slow, suffer from emotions, can't process years worth of data in a second, etc; properly crafted bot can do all that, and that 24/7/365 as long as the exchange itself and your hosting provider remains up and running. People suck at trading, which is why you barely see any individual traders on wall street. The smartest and quickest bots win, where the location of their servers is crucial too.

Within a few years this whole market will account for 95% bot trades and the rest consists of poor retail souls catching the knife more often than not.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

There is no perfect trade when the price of bitcoin fallen at all the prices of altcoins because it does not profit when the bitcoin price is falling right now.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

I agree there are no such thing as perfect trade, no matter how good and how long you have been trading, there will be mistake in reading chart or the trading indicators result is not as it should be, for me the most important thing in trading is to make profit, I don't need maximum profit with high risk, if my trade is making profit, then I consider it is a successful trade
There's no such things as perfect trading ever since the word business invented, ever since the world of trade started. That's why here in crypto we always advised that we should be aware and be wise enough to handle our tradings since even if we couldn't make it perfect but atleast we minimize the risk of loses   

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

Trading is risky and is never perfect. One should sell off as soon as you have made some gains. Otherwise, one gets caught up in pump and dump schemes which can be harmful
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

basically trading in cryptocurrency has more risks than earnings. so about 70% risk of loss and the rest between profit and get nothing. so when someone starts dreaming of getting rich then he has to wake up from his sleep. because a person will not easily get the desire and reach for his dream. it's just a joke.

Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

yes it is true, because all that will only eliminate the spirit if the failure, the most important now just follow the flow, see the market and then analysis, continue to work like that, hope perfect can not be too excessive.
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

true, crypto is very difficult to predict and in trading sometimes we predict the price will be profitable but sometimes not in accordance with our price, so in trading we should be able to see and take the opportunity to get profit

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Stioned1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:27:42 AM

buying and selling is a marathon and now not a sprint. A dealer have to trade probabilities, now not signs. the precise exchange is while the sum of chances with a high-quality outcome is greater than the sum of probabilities with a bad final results.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:10:44 AM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.
I think it's not a matter of having that hope, because according to many successful people, hope is necessary for you to believe and not despair, I know that the risk to trade is huge because it is difficult to predict, but calculation and plan plays an important role in the profit you will get,
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

There's no such thing as perfect trade. Even so, you can't get millions over a single trade you're doing. A lot of trades for you to get there. But we need to have knowledge for this.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:43:01 AM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.
That's true 50% of dreaming about the perfect trade are goes to fail and lost of our capitals better to make an average trade with good profits not 100% perfect profit if you see that you sell your coins at the early but you got a good profit but you think that if you did'nt selled it early you can get more higher profit don't regret it just think you have an successful trade with that coin, I experienced that before i'm so greedy and my greed turns into loses so be careful market are dangerous.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

In trading, you do not need to fly in the clouds and dream, you must always be ready and be informed by reliable news that affect the price of various assets. The platform Trade.io plans to provide such data to its users.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:02:03 AM

trading is unpredictable. you must prepare all the possibilities which may result in trading, there are situations in trading that you must prepare. in trading there is no suck thing which is perfect, it up to your luck and the strategy you made in trading. you can say that it is a perfect trade when have seen that your decision are right and you earn more than what you deserve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: