Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop dreaming about the perfect trade  (Read 2436 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:15:34 PM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.

I somehow agree. I think that to say that there is suck a "perfect" trade is too far off from reality. The cryptocurrency market is such a volatile and unstable market to be in that even though there is still success in it, it's just so hard to find that one gem that can be considered as a perfect trade. Maybe some people might chance upon a coin or a deal that would seem to be one, but it can't be the same for all trades. And in this market, we already know that diversifying one's investment is the better strategy to pursue, and thus, one should embrace the fact that there might be wins, but there would also be some losses.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

Yes its true. There is no perfect trade in crypto world. There will come a time that you will lose some in trading. You need to trade only good altcoin and not on shitcoins.

Lamborgini

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

Yes, of course, there are so many perfect obsessions felt by traders.
Cryptocurrency markets have uncertain conditions.
Many assumptions about Cryptocurrency cannot be perfect to trade because the current market conditions are experiencing a decline and not necessarily experience price increases, should we need to limit our obsession.
It all depends on the Cryptocurrency Market.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:31:41 AM

Yes its true. There is no perfect trade in crypto world. There will come a time that you will lose some in trading. You need to trade only good altcoin and not on shitcoins.
Don't limit yourself in possible earnings, shitcoin makes a lot of profits but you have to be smart on it. As a trader sometime you can pick up a coin not a shitcoin but becomes shitcoins because of inability to provide or to make their work plan. Therefore you cannot avoid shitcoin all the time and you have to trade by your own will and sell in profit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
greengirl

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

Many people hope to become rich. But they do not understand this playground is not for ignorant people. I have a friend, he said: "Blockchain is Bitcoin"

This statement shows that many people do not really understand Blockchain. They think that trade coin is a stock
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

traders must always expect to get a lot of profit so sometimes they can not control emotions and make mistakes, we should think that not always we will get the perfect trade, even for those who are experts in trading though must have experienced a failure

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

This is the first time I heard that this word perfect trading exists. Perfect does not suit trading but only a good timing. It's about taking your profit when it's all time high and buy again when it is dipping. You can't always get your set orders fulfilled so you got to adjust it.

Haha,  it's just a made up word for those new trader traders. Once they experienced enough of losses and winnings they will probably realize the outcome that they are expecting are not always going to work. It is more important to just take the profit whatever the possible percentage of it.
The actual profit is always less then expectation because we expect for huge profit, we should not think like that. And one thing more there is no luck in trading all you need is perfect knowledge to be a professional trader. The current situations of Bitcoin’s market are very favorable for buyers so we should look for buying Bitcoins and we should focus on this zone rather than making complication for your self.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

I don't remember dreaming about a prefect trade though but what I'm hoping is the price to go up eventually. It happened last December though and holding my tokens seem to have helped me to profit. Holding coins is already prefect for me.

Trading however makes me lose some and win some, but I think I can go on like this forever as I'm winning more than 50% of my trades.

giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

When trading market is unstable, coin is showing sign of going down, no positive thoughts about it. You can only sell and lost a little bit but it ensures you do not lose all the money. What you do is right because nothing is perfect .
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

I think here we should talk about profitable trading but not about perfect one. There is nothing perfect and I believe all people who join trading only desire for resultative and positive trading. Exactly for that they are searching for better places, better bots and things to reach the final target - to get the profit.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

When trading market is unstable, coin is showing sign of going down, no positive thoughts about it. You can only sell and lost a little bit but it ensures you do not lose all the money. What you do is right because nothing is perfect .
No pefect trade at all unless the price on the exchange was profitable enough, your decisions prevails. That's right selling isn't good as always due to bad market bids and asked price. If you see that the price of your coins will suffice the capital, and there's enough gains for you; do it for your own good.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

traders must always expect to get a lot of profit so sometimes they can not control emotions and make mistakes, we should think that not always we will get the perfect trade, even for those who are experts in trading though must have experienced a failure
agree with it , it is really hard to avoid making some mistake so always expect that everytime you trade there is a possibility that you can have to encounter some loses with your trade for. And this is not always depends on what your about on like you are an expert and experience a lot here in trading this is always based on how are you able to handle your emotions here.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

No market is perfect, in fact, the more knowledge and knowledge of each other will win, no one who knows nothing to invest and become rich, that is just lucky. .
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

No market is perfect, in fact, the more knowledge and knowledge of each other will win, no one who knows nothing to invest and become rich, that is just lucky. .
I agree, no market is perfect, every market have flaws. And yes if you'll research and educate yourself about trading, your chance of being successful will increase. Let's be honest that even though you know a lot, there's still loss, because it's inevitable. I also agree that no one will be rich and will be successful if you don't know how trading and works, there's no an easy way in everything.

Theresachinyere

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

their are no perfect trade. you just need to build consistency in taking takes and make your wins more than your losses
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

I agree, no market is perfect, every market have flaws. And yes if you'll research and educate yourself about trading, your chance of being successful will increase. Let's be honest that even though you know a lot, there's still loss, because it's inevitable. I also agree that no one will be rich and will be successful if you don't know how trading and works, there's no an easy way in everything.
The fact is that information about the earning potential with the help of crypto currency is moving very quickly and now every person is trying to become rich without having sufficient knowledge for this.
ShannonGarcia99

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

It's hard to dream of perfect deals. In investment, of course, will also come with the risks, but I have the basic principles for myself. I did not expect a sale of 40% 50% of profits, just one day I get 3% profit, in a month I also have a decent amount.
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:29:00 PM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.
Absolutely accurate, let observation based transaction, should not be traded based on the thought. No coin can pump forever, it needs to adjust to create market buy and sell. No target level is perfect
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

Dreaming is just a part of realizing the reality so it is not bad to dream to have a better trading the thing is we should always do our part to have the best possible trade that we could have for our tradings and investment.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

I advise to never focus on such things because always something unexpected takes place...Just work towards your goals and don't worry.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: