Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26766 times)
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

There are different offers in the market ico. But this project has attracted me by its scale. By 2020, developers plan to create a network. I think investors are interested to know the technical description of this stage.
I am sure that the description will be offered to us later. Now the main task of the team is to present the beta version of the platform. This should increase the number of investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

Not impressed with the product, why make a bicycle? There are exchanges that are much functional and safe
The team wants to offer the safest process of exchanging and working with the purse. Many features that will be available during the work will be of interest to users. But we need to study all the details and advantages in more detail.
The team promises to offer a beta version already on August 10. So we can better familiarize with the quality of such exchange.

Investors are offered not many tokens for investment. So I think that with a large number of participants willing to support the development of this platform, ICO can quickly complete the sale.   
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

Say the applications for mobile will also be launched on August 10? or it will happen a town later
I read that the mobile version of the application will be offered in November 2018. But this part of the development, I think, can still be adjusted.
The beta version of the platform should be presented on August 10. But there is no description yet that shows the functionality of this presentation. Anyway, I haven't found her.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

A promising project with rapid development. If from August 10 we will be available a presentation of beta version, by the end of this year we shall get good profit as investors. I wish everyone a successful choice.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

The name of the exchange is quite good, personally I like gemstone Ruby.
But recently there are hundreds of new exchanges being made, and what strengths do you have to compete with that crowd?
Often new exchanges take time to assert and the ICO is a good idea but sometimes it will frustrate many people if the project fails.
The project allocates 10% of the fund for marketing. I think that with the right approach, the team will be able to conduct a good PR campaign. This will be an important step towards success. But let's see how the opening of the sale of tokens will take place.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

The road map has many stages of development that I would like to understand better. When will the full version of your platform be ready?
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

But recently there are hundreds of new exchanges being made, and what strengths do you have to compete with that crowd?
Often new exchanges take time to assert and the ICO is a good idea but sometimes it will frustrate many people if the project fails.
The project allocates 10% of the fund for marketing. I think that with the right approach, the team will be able to conduct a good PR campaign. This will be an important step towards success. But let's see how the opening of the sale of tokens will take place.
The private sales stage was successful. I think that thanks to the activity of early investors, the team was able to perform quick work on the first version of the platform. I'm waiting for the presentation.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

How can I become a RUBY manager - crypto-manager? I've seen you spend a lot of contests. Where is the calendar of such events?
snos-boss

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

The private sales stage was successful. I think that thanks to the activity of early investors, the team was able to perform quick work on the first version of the platform. I'm waiting for the presentation.
In my opinion this project has all chances to take the first place among developing exchanges. Of course, the reputation of a reliable team member will be conquered, but the potential is huge and the community supports RUBY.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

On the media channel I saw what the team is updating the official site. It will become a working version of Beta. Tell me please, where can I see the list of features that will be available from August 10, without registration on the site?
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

How can I become a RUBY manager - crypto-manager? I've seen you spend a lot of contests. Where is the calendar of such events?
A very good idea to create a recognizable project. I did not know that such contests are already being realized. Are the criteria for the participants already presented to us? Or how can I participate?
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

A very good idea to create a recognizable project. I did not know that such contests are already being realized. Are the criteria for the participants already presented to us? Or how can I participate?
I think you should ask the administrator for such details. But I too would like to have quick access to all the promotions and bonuses on the project.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

I like your speed of development. Now all participants will be able to get an idea of your possibilities. A good strategy will bring RUBY EXCHANGE popularity in a short time.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

I don't quite understand the timing of the release of your tokens for exchange. Your Exchange will be engaged in sale, but when it officially becomes accessible to investors?
podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

where is the origin of this project office. i just want to know about the real team behind this project. thank you
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

I like your speed of development. Now all participants will be able to get an idea of your possibilities. A good strategy will bring RUBY EXCHANGE popularity in a short time.
Until I understand what figures has the community around RUBY EXCHANGE. But I think that after the launch of the Beta version the number of followers increase. How will this version function?
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

Has your project been presented at conferences or thematic presentations of world scale? It seems to me that to get the recognition of the world community, you need to get approval from experts of this industry.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Has your project been presented at conferences or thematic presentations of world scale? It seems to me that to get the recognition of the world community, you need to get approval from experts of this industry.
I have not seen such information about the project team. But I could miss the details. Of course, such events increase the ratings of projects, but I now see the support of the community, and I think that this is due to the success of the team.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

where is the origin of this project office. i just want to know about the real team behind this project. thank you

I haven't found any details about the team either. It seems to me that the team is not yet ready to reveal some information. With what it is connected, I do not understand yet, but they talk about the great experience of experts.
snos-boss

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

I haven't found any details about the team either. It seems to me that the team is not yet ready to reveal some information. With what it is connected, I do not understand yet, but they talk about the great experience of experts.
On one of the sites of rating agencies information about the country of origin of the project is written as Republic of Seychelles  . But this may not be exactly the exact information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: