Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26874 times)
jonsnow008

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

We know that the competition in the cryptoworld is very hard. What is the advantage of the system of Module in other platform?
  I think they have the advantage of being new into this market. Investors may have a chance to review and study their recent works and stats.  Ompared to those that's been here for a long time and doesn't even have a goal.

Being new to this market is not an advantage, being long in this industry will give a trust to people who are in crypto, I think the advantage of this project will be the system itself, it has some features that the other crowdfunding doesn't have and that's what makes this project unique.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:30:02 AM

We know that the competition in the cryptoworld is very hard. What is the advantage of the system of Module in other platform?
  I think they have the advantage of being new into this market. Investors may have a chance to review and study their recent works and stats.  Ompared to those that's been here for a long time and doesn't even have a goal.

Being new to this market is not an advantage, being long in this industry will give a trust to people who are in crypto, I think the advantage of this project will be the system itself, it has some features that the other crowdfunding doesn't have and that's what makes this project unique.

Exactly, the potential of module in becoming the most used platform is depends on the users and the investors into it, maybe it can afford to have some good investors if they continue to develop the system, most importantly the process and transaction in it, using block chain technology, it will be easier to achieve.
maraclariss14

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

Well the concept of what Module has is that they will free some storage in your mobile, while executing mining of data method, also they offer a fast transaction and process in this network, also you can avail unused data in the process.
DanicaManunson

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

I joined your telegram channel! , I want to be updated on some of your progress, Module has a good future ahead, imagine a platform that used blockchain system to achieve a certain goal in managing data space and have a decentralized file storage network while earning are the good features of its product. Hoping for some developments soon.
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

Is there anybody who can help us to further explain what this project is all about, what are the benefits, when is the ICO and other information? thank you, also I downloaded your whitepaper and the pager FAQ , it is good, but lack some of the information about the project, I hope you can provide that.
mansanas

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

Interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on this! this project promising.i can see new concept and new idea.i will support this project until they success .goodluck and hope for the success
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

module is a company where servers and enterprisers will be able to participate in mining even from a smartphone. they are really great in coming up with this unique idea to utilize the free storage of smartphones, PCs, servers etc. as an asset.

aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

module is a company where servers and enterprisers will be able to participate in mining even from a smartphone. they are really great in coming up with this unique idea to utilize the free storage of smartphones, PCs, servers etc. as an asset.

wow! a new platform for the better future of the community. is it possible for us to get also benefits from here when we become part of their team and just by using their app? and what are the benefits that we can get from them? kindly educate me further to their platforms. thanks!
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

I believe that this MODULE is presenting a very good opportunity for many smartphone users that good opportunity to earn and participate in the world of cryptocurrency and this project will be pushing for more crypto adoption. This can be one of the few projects which has real-world uses and can be what many people are looking for. The team must be doing a good job since the project already generated a good amount of token sales so far...

I agree with you, they are in good journey right now, the project is nice also when it comes to its features, and the platform itself provide the latest technology for the users, enable to store big data at the specific device including mobile devices, creating a wide space in the system.
same here! and i believe that this kind of opportunity shouldn't be missed by the netizen because they are not only giving such a great opportunity but we can get benefits from using their app.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

To survive the high competition in crypto world, one's project needs ti be introduce around the world. And I think social media is the best and easiest way ti spread the world how great the project is. Does Module platform plan on having a bounty campaign or is there any bounty campaign ongoing?? I'll be honor to be part of Module's social media bounty campaign just in case there is..
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

Module creates a cost-effective and safe decentralized space for anyone to store their data, their P2P Cloud Storage Network (PCSN) allows anyone anywhere to contribute storage space from their own mobile devices in exchange for MODL tokens.
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

I think The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

Interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on this! this project promising.i can see new concept and new idea.i will support this project until they success .goodluck and hope for the success

Yah right, this project is really interesting and looking forward for more changes and updates. I'm sure this project will have a big contribution to our country to have a better future.
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:44:29 PM

As i've read in your whitepaper ,module is an innovative blockchain platform, based on PoSTT()Proof of Space, Time and Transaction) which means that your coin is mineable thru mobile and we will just use  unused MB'S of our mobile. Is the amount of coin we can mine depends on the unused Mb or gb of our mobile phone?

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

Great project! Decentralized file storage is what we need for security and reliability. Keep it up and I hope this project is successful

yes exactly!..this what we really need nowadays!...it excites me actually!....the features are really extravagant and new!..less power consumption when mining..wow!..such a great features!
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

The module team is developing a system under which compensation is determined based on three elements of storage: space-time transaction. This will enable users to participate in mining from mobile devices such as smartphones.  sounds great right?...this is really exciting!
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

Great looking project and behind the project there is a hardworking team, I'm looking forward to more to come from this project. Module platform allows users to mine and rent unused GB. I think this project is a next-generation innovative solution for blockchain technology.

correct!..this would not be possible without the brilliant mind of the people behind module project!..kudos to them!..the success is really coming!..congratulations and really hoping for its success!
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:58:11 PM

I guess that this is another promising project the we investors should invest. They do have a unique platform that would really attract more investors. Good luck Module Team!
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

no update and team too lazy make this thread alive
and finally 7days before presale end its still didn't hit softcap sofar $2 million till now.

Hello!

I think so too... At first, this project seems to be perspective but the team doesn't want communicate with us, so... one more shitproject that proposed shitcoin ((

Thank you!
Best wishes!
atutay

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

Great concept. Decentralized file storage network with blockchain technology will be very much secured and this will ensure that our files won't be compromised
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: