Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26870 times)
jtbmine

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

i have read the whitepaper of module and want to share that this project is suitable for storage of sensitive information. this is what we are looking for, a company that offering such platform and service that keeps our personal information in a safe or secured storage. by the use also of this, we can be used this to store information that should be kept as a secret to others.

And this concept make their project more interesting. And since they said,they are offering a solution on the blockchain's problem nowadays,i would to suggest to everyone that we should support this project . They might be the answer for everyone's problem in terms of blockchain technology.
same here! i believe in that also, this is the best and innovative solution in terms of blockchain technology. we should give our full support to the team. i know that this is a very good opportunity to each and everyone of us. highly recommended!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModuleToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8

Cryptoeconomic ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:36:55 AM

As more and more people get interested in blockchain and become familiar with this technology, the need on the market for projects that offer users simple funding solutions is gradually growing. Module was devised specifically to help people launch their businesses on blockchain using its convenient platform for creating decentralized applications (DApps), its high-speed and inexpensive set of solutions, and its honest and understandable mining.

Considering that the number of mobile subscribers has already surpassed the number of people on the planet, we would be remiss to not use the free memory of gadgets to earn money. What could be easier than renting out your unneeded megabytes and receiving cryptocurrency in return? This is just the opportunity that Module offers, and this solution could bring a huge number of new users who never even thought about the existence of digital currencies before to the cryptocurrency market.

https://cryptovest.com/news/module-announces-token-sale-hard-cap-reduction-to-18-million/
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

The potential of module in becoming the most used platform is depends on the users and the investors into it, maybe it can afford to have some good investors if they continue to develop the system.
Jerick01311

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:55:46 AM

The MODULE developers have devised a new algorithm. The team is developing a system under which compensation is determined based on three elements of storage: space-time transaction.This will enable users to participate in mining from mobile devices such as smartphones.
Do you think the mining For Mobiles smartphones it works. Its hard to get work i think. Because ETN only the Mining For SmartPhone Succesfull Created 😀😁.  We need to wait until we Success For Mining Mobile This is Very Interesting.
 I wait to Develope the tree Elements Storage. And Space time Transaction. Do you think this project is for Longterm?
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:03:41 AM

Any plans for the next period? Some of the companies that I've seen are preparing for the increase in the approaching months. I know that the company is full of potential and all. But do you think that the platform will be for a long term business in this market?
jonsnow008

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

Any plans for the next period? Some of the companies that I've seen are preparing for the increase in the approaching months. I know that the company is full of potential and all. But do you think that the platform will be for a long term business in this market?

I think the platform can survive in the following years, because of its uniqueness in providing some services that is needed in most people in crypto, Crowdfunding is good for the project itself.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

there are some problems that cryptocurrency are facing such as power consumption of POW and centralizaton of POS that's why there are companies who are working on improvement on a daily basis and module is one of the companies that is made to solve this problem and to remain inside the conventional framework of blockchain.

I agree with you, since a lot of platforms now are introducing this kind of method also it is very conventional for the user who are using this, file storage network is something you look forward to.
maraclariss14

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:46:31 AM

there are some problems that cryptocurrency are facing such as power consumption of POW and centralizaton of POS that's why there are companies who are working on improvement on a daily basis and module is one of the companies that is made to solve this problem and to remain inside the conventional framework of blockchain.

I agree with you, since a lot of platforms now are introducing this kind of method also it is very conventional for the user who are using this, file storage network is something you look forward to.

I wonder how does the system really works, I mean the project is nice in giving some possibilities in engaging crypto economical growth with the advance system of self driven platform , decentralize storage is a good concept also.
DanicaManunson

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

I wonder how does the system really works, I mean the project is nice in giving some possibilities in engaging crypto economical growth with the advance system of self driven platform , decentralize storage is a good concept also.

Some details about the project is in the first page, there is also a downloadable whitepaper there, you can check that out, just like everyone did.
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

The MODULE developers have devised a new algorithm. The team is developing a system under which compensation is determined based on three elements of storage: space-time transaction.This will enable users to participate in mining from mobile devices such as smartphones.
Do you think the mining For Mobiles smartphones it works. Its hard to get work i think. Because ETN only the Mining For SmartPhone Succesfull Created 😀😁.  We need to wait until we Success For Mining Mobile This is Very Interesting.
 I wait to Develope the tree Elements Storage. And Space time Transaction. Do you think this project is for Longterm?

In the present time, it will not possible I guess, some mobiles cannot sustain the program in mining, maybe in the next year, besides technology is still developing its phase, we should wait for that to happen, Im sure it will be possible in the future.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

With the combination of blockchain technology and encrypted sharing, Module is able to deliver higher security and convenience on their P2P cloud storage system enabling a built-in anti-hacking solution. This is a very good idea it will really be beneficial to users.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

The concept is quite interesting. The thread is also well presented. The flow of the roadmap is also impressive. But what was the total supply of this project and also the ICO price?? I think its better if you've included these information in the thread.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

Project looks really and really strong. Looks like the member of this project are give all the best to success this project. I think if the member hardwork of this project, this project will be successful in the future.

exactly!..this project will surely hit the interest of the community!..the platforms of module is really interesting and beneficial to the people who loves crypto..earning and saving is the key advantage of module among others!
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

The POSTT protocol creates a decentralized storage network with its own coins (or tokens) provided by P2P. Clients will use the tokens for storing and transmitting data, and miners will mine the coins (tokens) used for data storage, services, etc.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

the goal of the module project is to create the module economic zone for the people in the community, to use a publicly available blockchain to connect the changing world for the better future of everybody. we should support this project!

Indeed! Module had a big contribution to have a better future. This plattform is a new technology that enables mining even from mobile devices which is very easy in all smartphone holders in cryptocurrency world.
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

In the PoSTT blockchain, the reward is proportional to the size of the data, the time for which the data is stored in the node (Farmer) that provided the storage, and the volume of transactions.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

the goal of the module project is to create the module economic zone for the people in the community, to use a publicly available blockchain to connect the changing world for the better future of everybody. we should support this project!

Indeed! Module had a big contribution to have a better future. This plattform is a new technology that enables mining even from mobile devices which is very easy in all smartphone holders in cryptocurrency world.

If the project MODULE can be successful I think we did make it in mine using a smartphone and not hard, definitely going to be a lot of support
Kohei@MODL_Team

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

The concept is quite interesting. The thread is also well presented. The flow of the roadmap is also impressive. But what was the total supply of this project and also the ICO price?? I think its better if you've included these information in the thread.

Thank you for your interest.
Total supply of MODL token will be 15,000,000,000.
ICO price of MODL token is $0.008 /MODL.

Thank you! Wink
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:06:00 AM

I think the platform can survive in the following years, because of its uniqueness in providing some services that is needed in most people in crypto, Crowdfunding is good for the project itself.
i also agree with you, i'm sure of it and no doubt about it. because if you do the whitepaper of their project i'm sure that it also catch your interest with their amazing platform and offers to the netizen.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:10:58 AM

no update and team too lazy make this thread alive
and finally 7days before presale end its still didn't hit softcap sofar $2 million till now.
Maybe they are more focus on developement that will surprise us soon so far i find this project good as a starting ico they have more important thing to do lets give them a time
I think the project MODULE can do it all because his team also had plans for the project in the future
yes, that's true! they are surely about to go for the satisfaction of the people that i'm sure in the end, their experience in having the module in their app will surpass their expectation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: