Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:43:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26878 times)
kaizer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:14:24 AM

Any plans for the next period? Some of the companies that I've seen are preparing for the increase in the approaching months. I know that the company is full of potential and all. But do you think that the platform will be for a long term business in this market?
i think that this company really have the potential to become successful. you can check their white paper for their roadmap. you can see there all about the information you have to know in their project.
ahnohang

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:19:23 AM

We know that the competition in the cryptoworld is very hard. What is the advantage of the system of Module in other platform?
  I think they have the advantage of being new into this market. Investors may have a chance to review and study their recent works and stats.  Ompared to those that's been here for a long time and doesn't even have a goal.

Being new to this market is not an advantage, being long in this industry will give a trust to people who are in crypto, I think the advantage of this project will be the system itself, it has some features that the other crowdfunding doesn't have and that's what makes this project unique.
yeah, i think so! but for sure if others will see the good in its system, they can also get the support of the people even if they are only new in the market. if that will happen, i know that the team of module will also hit a big success in the market.
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

we can get a great opportunity by using the new project of module. it is a blockchain-based platform that is designed to utilize the free storage of not only smartphones, but as well as PC servers as an asset. and using their platform, one will able to participate in mining even from a smartphone. servers and enterprisers can also participate in mining. but is it usable for both android and ios?
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:32:41 AM

we can get a great opportunity by using the new project of module. it is a blockchain-based platform that is designed to utilize the free storage of not only smartphones, but as well as PC servers as an asset. and using their platform, one will able to participate in mining even from a smartphone. servers and enterprisers can also participate in mining. but is it usable for both android and ios?
yes, i agree with you! a great opportunity for us that we shouldn't miss. module platform makes it possible to earn rewards by lending out storage space. and as the storage capacity of devices expands, we can expect the various services offered to expand.
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:36:23 AM

truth! it is a new technology platform that enables everyone to participate in mining, even from a mobile device. in addition to building Dapps, users will also have the ability to issue new currencies on the platform.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:39:06 AM

module platform focused on mobile devices as a way to solve problems such as the power consumption concerns caused by cryptocurrencies and their centralization. they project announces the future of mining with such energy-efficient and easy to use devices such as smartphones and tablets.
claire28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

module platform focused on mobile devices as a way to solve problems such as the power consumption concerns caused by cryptocurrencies and their centralization. they project announces the future of mining with such energy-efficient and easy to use devices such as smartphones and tablets.
is this project really focus only on mobile devices? is this not applicable for PCs? and how can we earn rewards by using their app and platform? how can we earn money through this?
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

Impresses, and with impatience I expect official release in Google Play and App Store!
 It is a pity that the platform beta first of all will be provided to users - owners of tokens of MODL!
jonsnow008

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

We know that the competition in the cryptoworld is very hard. What is the advantage of the system of Module in other platform?
  I think they have the advantage of being new into this market. Investors may have a chance to review and study their recent works and stats.  Ompared to those that's been here for a long time and doesn't even have a goal.

Being new to this market is not an advantage, being long in this industry will give a trust to people who are in crypto, I think the advantage of this project will be the system itself, it has some features that the other crowdfunding doesn't have and that's what makes this project unique.
yeah, i think so! but for sure if others will see the good in its system, they can also get the support of the people even if they are only new in the market. if that will happen, i know that the team of module will also hit a big success in the market.

Yes, Module , will help the crypto economic ecosystem by bringing a decentralized file storage network, I wish they could have an app for this so that it can benefit the crypto community.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:33:19 AM

Impresses, and with impatience I expect official release in Google Play and App Store!
 It is a pity that the platform beta first of all will be provided to users - owners of tokens of MODL!

Well all apps are started in Beta to assure some feed backs from the users, and it is more convenient to developed the product , in that way they will classify the weakness of the system and to improve that weakness.
maraclariss14

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

I agree with you, since the project has a potential to grow in the future, the program uses Block chain platform to ease the transaction and it will be the most used platform in the future, more developments are coming.
yudi09

Activity: 1176
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

new or old actually it all depends on the team or the project community itself. because when it entered the market then the two factors are important to get the benefits of the project

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

It is stated that encrypting sensitive information and breaking it up into fragmentary information, which is then stored in various separate locations on mobile devices but why does it need to send to separate locations? What kind of encryption does it use?
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

It is stated that encrypting sensitive information and breaking it up into fragmentary information, which is then stored in various separate locations on mobile devices but why does it need to send to separate locations? What kind of encryption does it use?
encrypting is such a sensitive job in all of their doings I'm sure that its well observed and done. Maybe tthe latest and advanced.
DanicaManunson

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

I must agree, but the project seems nice and everyone can benefit to it, imagine a decentralize network storage , it will enable you to store big data in your system that will allow you to keep on track of your funds.
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

I received 30 MOZO in my eth address just by registering to their site, Thank you , I hope it will go to the moon!
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

What are your thoughts on MODULE_Project ? Would you lease your devices’ unused #storage space in exchange for crypto?
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

What are your thoughts on MODULE_Project ? Would you lease your devices’ unused #storage space in exchange for crypto?

For me,their project is a very useful one most especially,your unused storage will have a used and it's  profitable. I am really excited for the launch of this project and will be able to use my unused storage space and make it more profitable.

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
thereactor334

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

in module, Cloud storage is used to provide massive storage space, which plays the same role in data storage and transmission as verified third-party organizations.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

I expect this plan gets a great advance! Responsive design, classy business, absorbing project!
that is for sure!....this kind of project, is really an amazing one and really have the potential to become successful!....modulle assure as that data on the network will be highly resistant to any unauthorized changes, unauthorized access or data errors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: