Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26880 times)
claire28

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

module project is suitable for storage of sensitive information because its distributed storage keeps data in fragments in many different places. i'm sure of the 100% full support of the netizen in their project because when it comes in keeping our data secured, this is what they are looking for. aside from that, it can be used also to store information that should be kept secret from others.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

A very solid project with nice features of the platform. It could be great if you allow the users to test your platform during crowdsale. Anyhow i wish you success for the ICO.

Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

I believe that module will be have a huge demand in the market with huge amount of capital possess cryptocurrencies which runs counters to have an original idea of virtual currencies in an era of decentralization. To all Module team good luck.!!
thereactor334

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

Is this good for long term investments? How is this project different from other crypto currencies? And what are the future uses of this project that will give us a pottential proffits if we contribute to module project?

yes!...based on their platforms, this project will surely succeed!..this is the thing that we really need nowadays!..safe storage wow!..amazing right?....so don't think twice, let's invest in module project!
kaizer01

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

Module is an interesting platform which is very helpful to those people who are using smartphones. They offers significant advantages compared to server-based cloud storage to secured with client-side encryption.
exactly!..this will help people to build confidence in using cloud to store their files because of this module project!..hope that they will succeed in securing our data by means of blockchain technology!..this is really helpful!
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

Impresses, and with impatience I expect official release in Google Play and App Store!
 It is a pity that the platform beta first of all will be provided to users - owners of tokens of MODL!

Well all apps are started in Beta to assure some feed backs from the users, and it is more convenient to developed the product , in that way they will classify the weakness of the system and to improve that weakness.

really?.then that would be the reason why they choose Beta...thanks for this information, at least everything is clear!..no worries about the app anymore!..thanks module, keep it up!
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

Is this good for long term investments? How is this project different from other crypto currencies? And what are the future uses of this project that will give us a pottential proffits if we contribute to module project?

yes!...based on their platforms, this project will surely succeed!..this is the thing that we really need nowadays!..safe storage wow!..amazing right?....so don't think twice, let's invest in module project!

i am totally agree with you. While reading their website and whitepaper, i was really amaze and no doubt this project will succeed. I can see a bright future after investing with them,imagine how huge is the storage of newly releases phone nowadays ,and now we can use it now in mining,this is quite awesome and profitable.

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
erfen

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

The POSTT decentralized storage network can perform data storage and data transfer functions across two markets. The two markets are the data storage market and the data service market. A client and a miner determine the service price, form an ORDER in the market, and process each ORDER.
What is POSTT means and how is it differ from POW POS And others? what are the advantages of this platform among all conpetitors? Will this be the next big thing on crypto currency?
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:12:07 AM

module project is suitable for storage of sensitive information because its distributed storage keeps data in fragments in many different places. i'm sure of the 100% full support of the netizen in their project because when it comes in keeping our data secured, this is what they are looking for. aside from that, it can be used also to store information that should be kept secret from others.
well that's a good citation. Not only that its sensitive for information but it's also storage wise. Keeping data in fragments as you said so that everything is secured and well packed to save storage and lessen the cost for keeping.
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:27:57 AM

The module makes it easy for developers to build and deploy datastorage blockchain applications. The user's data assets are stored in the blockchain address, which is fully controlled by the user and that's the only person who can access it.
TchidaDeru

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

You require to append token details to let participants to join the plan.
gandara2017

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

A very solid project with nice features of the platform. It could be great if you allow the users to test your platform during crowdsale. Anyhow i wish you success for the ICO.
i agree with you! they should grant this wish of ours to test their great platform and this is also a one way of attracting more investors and users to use their app. looking forward for this. thank you module team in advance.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

The flow of the roadmap it is impressive. But what was the total supply of this project and also the ICO price?? I think its better if you've included these information in the thread. It is better to provide complete information in order for investors to fully trust the business.
you're absolutely correct! they see to the netizen how clearly the goal and targets they have. and if you read the threads in this site, you can see their updates about their platform. kudos to the team and more power.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

The project is interesting, but I would like to know more, for example where can I see how much money has already been collected? It is desirable not the numbers on the site, but the purse address of the ETH BTC, to which funds are collected. Or is this information secret?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

is this module project is new to the industry? when it started? how can us as users use the module tokens to store and transmit data and how can we mine the coins used for data storage, services etc.? is this app is easy to use? educate me more pls. thanks!
claire28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

Can you imagine how much storage in the world is not used? module are really a great and one of a kind project for it is created intends to use the storage
resources and aim to become an environmentally friendly platform by effectively utilizing unused assets.

thereactor334

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

I'm review in website on your plan, It is really interesting!
you should also check their white paper, you will learn more about module in there...also, if you have time, you may search some reviews and threads about their project for you to see that project module is real and trusted!
chewey1986

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

project module is about to implement true decentralization!you know why? because blockchain today has become centralized, and may have squandered the opportunity to spearhead financial reform and lost its true value in the process.
kaizer01

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

decentralized file storage network!..wow, this is interesting!.....what are the benefits that we could get in decentralizing the file storage?.....I'm just curious, but for sure this is for our own good!.let us support and join their presale guys!
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:09:02 AM

The Module is a blockchain-based platform offering an asset of free mobile device storage, because todays blockchains are centralized and complex in all crypto mining that requires computing resources and infrastructure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: