Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26870 times)
erfen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:16:19 AM

The team is issuing an ERC20 MODULE token (MODL), which will be used as a utility token on the platform. The team will distribute the beta version among token holders who purchased MODL during the ICO so those who bought will be the first users who will try this awesome project.
This is great only the early investors can experience the apps its exciting to all token holders what is the minimum amount to buy modl? Is it going directly to our erc20 wallet?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:12:31 AM

The team is issuing an ERC20 MODULE token (MODL), which will be used as a utility token on the platform. The team will distribute the beta version among token holders who purchased MODL during the ICO so those who bought will be the first users who will try this awesome project.
This is great only the early investors can experience the apps its exciting to all token holders what is the minimum amount to buy modl? Is it going directly to our erc20 wallet?
yes early investors can join now while the market is not yet penetrated by dumpers and all. Good to see that there's a company this developed and ready to launch and give service.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

The MODL platform has a unique aspect in which smartphones can participate in mining and has the possibility to incorporate people who have not been interested in the cryptocurrency as users. By incorporating users with various attributes, the MODULE userbase​​​​​​​ will create a new economic zone.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

i have read about the presale in this thread and it start on July 16 and the public sale will start on Aug.1. and wow!!! there is a 7% presale bonus for those who are going to participate in their project. but when will the presale ends? does it end already or still ongoing?
I am also curious about the presale. How much did the team raised?? Did you meet the target sale?? How about the ongoing public sale?? How much has been raised??
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

I see a lot of Module benefits for the Blockchain community, because it uses smart contract technology, fair mining, a protected, high-speed, low-cost blockchain environment for applications or when starting.
micmac08

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

The Module is a blockchain-based platform offering an asset of free mobile device storage, because todays blockchains are centralized and complex in all crypto mining that requires computing resources and infrastructure.
it looks great but how can this be helpfull to all users? And why do we need this platform? Is module minable? Please enlighten me i want to know more abaut module
module project is helpful in many ways, you can save your data secured, earn money and at the same time get benefits from using their app. you can also check their whitepaper for further information and for you to better understand their platform.
It is great to know that there will be more benefits in using module...  Their whitepage show more details about the app and its purposes.
cbdrick12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

The Module is a blockchain-based platform offering an asset of free mobile device storage, because todays blockchains are centralized and complex in all crypto mining that requires computing resources and infrastructure.
it looks great but how can this be helpfull to all users? And why do we need this platform? Is module minable? Please enlighten me i want to know more abaut module
module project is helpful in many ways, you can save your data secured, earn money and at the same time get benefits from using their app. you can also check their whitepaper for further information and for you to better understand their platform.
It is great to know that there will be more benefits in using module...  Their whitepage show more details about the app and its purposes.
Good to know about this information, their white paper does provide the basic information about things and investment routes. Hope there will be more releases soon.
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

module's consensus algorithm which is the mining makes it possible to earn rewards by lending out storage space. as the storage capacity of devices progresses and expands, one can expect the various services offered to expand. this is such a great news for each and everyone, isn't it?
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

numerous cryptocurrencies are working on improvements on a daily basis since it still facing problems. that's why cryptocurrencies are currently attracting global attention and module is one of the new team which made some ways of offering such a great platform that will surely solve the problem that cryptocurrencies are facing nowadays.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

This also means that more information in needed in order for investors to know more about the project. The more detailed, the more investors will be attracted to the project.
and i think one way to catch the interest of the netizen to support their project is through a motivation such as live videos of the team and developers of the said project containing about what is their platform is all about. in this way, i'm sure that the people in the community will better understand their project.
nice idea! this is such a big help and the best way to catch the interest of the netizen in supporting their project! looking forward with this, good luck to the team! hoping for their success.
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

miners or participants in the module project who possess equipment, obtained by huge investing into it, monopolize profits and can obtain the right for approval because of the amount of currency possessed, the liquidity of the currencies is violated and a way in which the gap between rich and poor people is growing.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

numerous cryptocurrencies are working on improvements on a daily basis since it still facing problems. that's why cryptocurrencies are currently attracting global attention and module is one of the new team which made some ways of offering such a great platform that will surely solve the problem that cryptocurrencies are facing nowadays.
Indeed, users will be able to issue new coins and develop Dapps on the platform aside from mining and and renting unused GB even from small portable devices.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

This project tells that we can mine using our unused storage on PC and cellphones. I hope this will be supported by many investors because they do have a very unique platform. Goodluck Module Team!!
Cherryfie03

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

This project tells that we can mine using our unused storage on PC and cellphones. I hope this will be supported by many investors because they do have a very unique platform. Goodluck Module Team!!
Indeed Module had a unique platform that can attract a lot of investors. It can solve many problem in world of cryptocurrencies by applying their platform in saving more free device storage. Big thumbs up to all Module team.
micmac08

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

Surely, if investors will support Module, this ensures the success of the project and all investors and users will have a great benefit in this project.
cbdrick12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

Surely, if investors will support Module, this ensures the success of the project and all investors and users will have a great benefit in this project.
indeed! Supporters and promoters are badly needed in the project for more advancements. I hope everyone can know about this and lend a hand for support or invest early.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

i have read about the presale in this thread and it start on July 16 and the public sale will start on Aug.1. and wow!!! there is a 7% presale bonus for those who are going to participate in their project. but when will the presale ends? does it end already or still ongoing?
I am also curious about the presale. How much did the team raised?? Did you meet the target sale?? How about the ongoing public sale?? How much has been raised??
Public sales run smoothly and are still fine. The funds collected at this time are; $ 3 919 383 for sofcap $ 5M and for hardcap $ 18M. Public sales remain 54 days left, I'm sure they can penetrate their minimum funds or even a maximum.
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:12:01 AM

Public sales run smoothly and are still fine. The funds collected at this time are; $ 3 919 383 for sofcap $ 5M and for hardcap $ 18M. Public sales remain 54 days left, I'm sure they can penetrate their minimum funds or even a maximum.
wow,the sale is really looks great! i am sure they can reached the hardcapped easily as they have a detailed information on website and whitepaper, awesome platform and hardworking team. keep on working hard and updating your supprorters team,

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

module project is about to throw a big stone in the lake of the cryptocurrency market which cause ripples, and when our thoughts take real shape and people get to know them, we will be able to make a change in the world.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

by developing the module team a new consensus algorithm which proposes an innovative technology that enables people not only in asia but all over the world to easily participate in mining. the team really did a great job in bringing joy and satisfaction to all the people in this world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: